• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom looked at her as she tilt her head" running can you run with me mommy i don't like going in the forest alone in the dark" she say as she walked back to the room

Blossom just looked at her mother as she smiled" but but how long am i grounded for i wanna be with you" she say to her as she sighed

Kenzie had a bad dream as she was panting as she saw Nina sleeping next to her she couldn't move her legs at all

Blossom just nodded to her mom" okay mommy" she say as she hugged bubby as she was rubbing her eyes

Blossom was sleeping as she hug heer blanket as she smiled sleeping

Kenzie just looked at nina as she smiled as she was drooling as she lay back down

Marcus shakes his head as Hoopla floats next to him.

"I'm fine. Besides, the girls caught me off guard. I'll beat their asses, I'm sure I can. How hard can it be?"

Hoopla snickers as he points at Marcus's wounds before flying around.

"Have you ever met the Three?"

@Shiro kurogane

Blossom was still asleep when morning came she wasn't a morning person she didn't wake up easily

Kenzie just watch Nina wake up as she was watching tv

Sharon wake up and then ask Ambre to take Blossom and Nina to running in miles. "If you can do it, then you will no longer be grounded....'

Ambre looked" sure but u have to wake up blossom she don't wake up for me" she say

Blossom was sleeping mumble stuff in her sleep

Blossom just woken up as she nodded" morning mommy" she say rubbing her eyes" running can you help pick clothes mama" she asked @JessBeth

Blossom looked at her mom" will you come with us mama" she asked

kenzie fell off the bed as she was trying to get up her legs were so swallon

"I don't know...I'll go check on her...." Sharon go to Kenzie room. "Kenzie?"

Nina is eating cereal and saw Blossom.

"the three? you mean entei raikou and suicune? i met before... in the past. but given that then i was still a normal pokemon. they may not recognize me." Chi answer as she looked around the cave again. although she had never learned where the three had lived, they had helped her once when she had been caught.

@National

Kenzie just got up as she sighed she went to the window she couldn't tell sharon about her dream or how much she missed her brother she looked out the window as she sighed she didn't hear her name called

Blossom was smiling as she sat next to her sister" i'm sorry Nina that i pulled your hair yesterday i was upset i'm sorry" she apologized to her sister @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back