• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kenzie smiled as she looked at her" yeah what is it" she say a little frustrated as she messed up her hair as she looked a bit tired

Blossom just hugged her sister" yay we going for a run your faster than me though" she told her

Kenzie just sighed" i'm fine i was just distracted" she say sitting on the window seat something was bothering her

Blossom looked at her" yup big brother i'm hungry" she say to him

(Sorry I was skiing)

Marcus stands up, grimacing at his cuts. He walks over to Chi, kissing her.

"Let's go. Hopefully, the three might help us escape. I feel that he two girls aren't alone."

@Shiro kurogane

Chi after all this time and in this bad situation still felt giddy when Marcus was close or when his kissed. but now wasn't the time to revel in that feeling since it would distract her. "we can't do anything. if you keep kissing me and distracting me, dear." she whispered then huffed. "and we have to find the three before they can consider helping us." Chi stopped herself from saying something more since she herself felt she was forgetting something.

"i think they are in the cave... but really deep inside. i can just barely feel their aura... which means they know im here." Chi said smirking at Marcus's handsome smile. "but if they are how they used to be.. then Entei will still be a hothead, Raikou with still act kind of like what humans used to call and sage and them Suicune will still be like the mother of the two." she smiled softly remembering the three keeping her company in the past.

@National

Chi flushed red at his comment of her being beautiful. "o-ok, lets go." she tried telling herself she wasn't fluttered. as she lead the way deeper into the cave, the sounds of paws could be heard running towards them.

after rounding a bend in the cave, the three dog pokemon could be seen running towards Chi and tackling her to the ground playfully. Entei nuzzled her, Raikou hugged her as best he could and Suicune chuckled and pulled Entei off Chi before walking up and nuzzling Chi herself.

Chi giggled happy and relieved the three had recognised her since she was a pokehuman now and not a normal pokemon anymore. "how did you three know it was me? as you can see im not a pokemon anymore.." she hugged the three as she spoke.

"we would never forget our friend and adopted family member. remember? we were the ones the protected you and helped you find you sleeping place. we knew you would somehow find us again." it was obvious Suicune was happy to reunite with Chi. along with the two others as they agreed with Suicune.

@National

Chi pulled away from the three to look at Marcus and Hoopla. "this is my.. boyfriend." she said walking to Marcus and taking his arm gently. she blushed as she introduced him to the three since they were like her family.

"oh?...." Suicune muttered and walked slowly around Marcus. as if inspecting him. "you're the pokehuman bounty hunter." it wasn't a question.

"bounty hunter? you better not hurt Chi!!" Entei growled and dropped into a striking position.

"interesting.. he cares for Chi. despite having been hunting pokehumans like her." Raikou whispered to himself.

"guys... there are people looking to capture you three and us. is there a way out of the cave other than the entrance?" Chi asked.

@National

Marcus grits his teeth as the Suicune instantly calls him out. He didn't think his name was THAT big, but of course the legendary pokehumans would be the ones who know the most about bounty hunters. He sees the Entei get ready to strike, and Marcus puts up his hands before Chi asks them to get out of here.

"Yeah, she's got a point. There is a geup searching for you, the Pink Lotus. And, for the record, I'm not a hunter anymore. You can say I retired."

@Shiro kurogane

Suicune walks to Marcus and Chi and embraces them both. "if you ever hurt Chi, we won't be the only legendary pokehumans to come running to Chi's aid. we all consider her as family." it was a passive aggressive threat.

"just wait until moltres finds out Chi got a boyfriend though. he'll be upset since he wanted Chi." Raikou chuckled but had wanted to see how Marcus would react with the knowledge that there was another that wanted Chi.

"yeah, there's another way out. although we are only showing the human because you trust him Chi." there was something in Entei's voice that said what he had not mentioned aloud. "anything to suggest your a threat to Chi and i will kill you."

Chi followed as the three turned and lead them to a big cave cavern that looked to be a dead end. that was until Suicune touched a hand to one of the walls and it opened to reveal a hidden passage that would lead to the other side of the mountain.

@National

Marcus grins nervously, secretly happy that he got to Chi first. He wondered if she had feelings for Moltres, but dismisses it when Suicune and Entei both emit their threats.

"I'm not gonna hurt Chi. You can definitely count on that."

If he could only show them what he's done, then they would definitely know that he cared for Chi deeply. He's almost died for her three times, and would do it all over again if need be. They start leading them down to dead end, and just as they open the caverns, Marcus hears a bit of commotion. He grimaces.

"Let's hurry, sounds like they're on our tail."

@Shiro kurogane

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie smiled as she looked at her" yeah what is it" she say a little frustrated as she messed up her hair as she looked a bit tired
Blossom just hugged her sister" yay we going for a run your faster than me though" she told her
Sharon look at her and said, "Can't fool me, there is something the matter, Kenzie...."

Cosmo nodded as he making some oatmeal for Blossom and then put it on her. "Here you go...."

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at her big brother" thank you big brother cosmo" she told him as she ate her food as she smiled

Kenzie looked at her" i am fine there nothing wrong" she say while twitching she twitch when she lie she just sigh" the truth is i still get bad dreams about katy it bothers me i don't sleep at all i try to but i can''t" she say looking out the window not at her @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenzie looked at her as she smiled" i just want to forget i want forget her" she say as she sighed

Blossom looked at her sister as she was finished" we ready" she asked her sister

Sharon smiles and said, "I see....there something I like to show you....but first I'll be right back..." Sharon left and go to Ambre.

"Yes, I'm going to be stronger just like Daddy!!!"

@Zeldafangirl

Ambre saw sherry" i'm ready bye sherry" she say getting the kids

Blossom looked at her sister" i'll be strong like mommy" she told her

Sharon watch them leave as she go back to check on Kenzie again.

Once outside, Nina is running as she jump on rocks to rock, "Come on, sis, keep it up!" Nina said as she look at Blossom who is way behind.

@Zeldafangirl

Kenzie was sitting on her bed as she watches tv as she smiled a little bit as she saw sherry was back

Blossom was running trying to catch up she wasn't fast like her sister or her mommy @JessBeth

"Can you walk?" Sharon said to her.

"You're out of breath already? Hey Ambre, we gonna stop, Blossom way behind!" Nina shout at Ambre who is way a head of Nina and Blossom.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom caught up as she smiled" you don't have to come on sis" she say running ahead of her

Ambree just stop" yeah sure" she say

Kenzie nods as she stood up" where we going" she say as she smiled @JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back