• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom look at nina as she ran out the bathroom as she hated being called dummy like she was stupid she cried in her room hugging bubby

kenzie heard crying as she couldn't walk yet" check on your mom for me i can't lift my legs to walk" she say to cosmo @JessBeth

Blossom just grabbed her bag as she ran away not being noticed she was sleeping in a cave she hated her sister being mean to her so she ran away

Kenzie sat up as she smiled" yes what is it" she say @JessBeth

Olivia walk in blossom room as she saw she was missing as she held onto cosmo" your sister is missing cosmo i can't find her anywhere i think she ran away" she told him

Kenzie looked at her" you can be nicer to your sister" she say" trust me you don't want to lose her like i missed my bro for years the pain is increable" she told her @JessBeth

"I...try to be nice...but she drive me crazy.....she a baby....she's alway gloomily when people say she weak....all I do is make sure she safe but she just....drive me nuts...." Nina said it.

"What?!" Cosmo said it as he got get Sharon and they go run out to find Blossom.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom hear her name called as she whimper as she turned away as she held her bag she saw buddy" uh oh" she ran for it if buddy was here cosmo will be near by

Kenzie nods" i know how you feel i was like that with my big bro" she say @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy sniff the ground as he follow Blossom senses. "Buba!!" He call as he getting closer.

"Atta boy, keep looking!!!" said Cosmo.

Nina look at her. "You did?'

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom was in a tree as her shoe hit sharon head as blossom gulped she climb the tree she were scared of heights she saw her big brother there too

Kenzie nodded" its a natural thing for siblings to drive them nuts mine did" she say @JessBeth

"......did you two make up?" asked nina

Sharon felt something hit her head as she look up. "Ah! Blossom!!!"

Blossom looked down as she frowned" big sissy meanie hurt bee feelings calling me dummy" she say" i don't wanna go home" she say" she calls me stupid cause i can't read" she say sadly

kenzie looked at her" of course want to sleep with me tonight kiddo" she asked

Blossom looked at her mom as she climb down from the tree her hand grip firmly " ow too tight ow" she say to her mom while holding her hand

"What are you thinking, young lady! Do you have any idea how much scare I am when you're gone!!!' Sharon yell at her.

Blossom just looked down as she was getting yelled at for running away she just sighed" i'm sorry mommy i.... just.... felt sad Nina calls me dummy like if i'm stupid" she say to her mom still getting yelled at" i'm in more trouble" she say sadly as her ear was getting pulled hard" ow ow ow that hurts" she whined @JessBeth

National said:
Marcus grins as the two girls turn around in shock.
"Too late for you two. Psychic Hoopla!"

And with that, the small psychic Pokemon suspends the two girls in the air while Marcus picks up Chi bridesmaid style and runs down into the cave with her in his arms. A short while layer, Hoopla joins them as the Pokemon giggles.

After a few minutes, Marcus gently lays down Chi, collapsing to his knees from exhaustion. Surprisingly, his scars were already starting to heal, the deeps scans just starting to form.

@Shiro kurogane
Chi felt light headed from being suddenly picked up as Marcus ran into the cave. the small flower shaped cut on her stomach was still bleeding since it was in a spot where moving or bending of any kind stretched the skin. "what do we do *coughs* now? they can chase us in here." she said weakly.

@National

Marcus looks down at his massive cuts, but he ignores them as he tips his shirt into shreds, using them as bandages to patch up Chi's wound. Releasing Weavile, the I've Pokemon numbs Chi's wound with ice as he wraps up her cut. His wounds continued to bleed, but as the cuts bled, it looked as if the rose petals were almost crying, dripping.

@Shiro kurogane

Chi flinched slightly at the ice and the dressing of her wounds. she saw Marcus's and would dress then after. right now she was trying to think of how to at least get Marcus out of the cave.

@National

Blossom looked at her mom as she start to cry" i'm sorry mommy big brother i'm sorry i won't do it again i'm sorry i pulled on nina hair its all my fault am i really a bad sister to her" she sniffed as she held onto her shirt @JessBeth

Marcus grimaces, wrapping her scar and applying pressure. Looking around the cave, he sighs in relief, Hoopla searching for the sisters. A minute later, the Pokemon hurries back, nodding its head signalling that everything is clear.

"Good. We can catch our breath now, something we need. How do you feel?"

@Shiro kurogane

"im fine dear. but how are we to get out of here without the two sisters seeing or catching us again?" Chi said slightly panicked. the sisters had more then scared her since they had hurt herself, but mostly Marcus. "your wounds need dressing too."

@National

Cosmo look at her and signs. He slowly pet her head. 'All the matter is that you're ok and not got hurt....baby sister...."He smiles at her.

Sharon smiles too and she still hold her.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just hugged her mom as she hiccup" mama i wanna go home" she say as she smiled looking around" am i in trouble" she asked as she looked at her mom and her brother" big brother" she say as she held onto her mom and her brother hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back