• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"I love you too Chi. Rest now. I'm not letting them take you."

After a few hours, the two girls come in, and they grab Marcus and Chi again. The more cheerful one continued to torture Marcus, occasionally cutting him, or beating him in the back. A few hours more pass, and the four are in a car that is heading down to a mountain. After the car stops, the girls push Marcus and Chi out, looking up at a large mountain.

@Shiro kurogane

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom looked at her mom and back at her food as she picked up the fork and eat the vegetables she liked her deserts and didn't want to not eat desserts for a month she just eat all her food" mommy i'm done all done" she say as she smiled as she put it in the sink
Olivia looked at her stitches as she thought it was cool" um Cosmo i was wandering can you teach me how to read so maybe i can try this school thing out" she asked him @JessBeth
"Good.....let's go outside...." Sharon said as she she walk out.

Nina follow her outside.

"Huh? Aunt Kenzie, what do you mean teach you to read?" Cosmo asked.

@Zeldafangirl

(that was olivia who asked that)

Blossom just went outside with her mom" yay training" she say as she smiled as she saw her big sister follow them as she was excited about the training @JessBeth

Blossom used her new move petal dance as she showed them she wasn't lying" see i learned a new move i'm not lying" she told them mostly Nina " mommy uses petal dance too" she asked @JessBeth

Nina look at her new move. She is shocked that she already learn one new move. But she not going to show some impression. "That's look weak....its not a lot of petal like Mom..." Nina said.

Sharon look at her. "Wow, as I expect from my children......" She know that Blossom move is not quite strong and it's less petal. "Nina, that's no way to talk to you're sister...."

Blossom looked at hef" no mommy she right its not like yours i'm weak like kids at school say" she say pouting" isn't it cool mommy" she say she wanted her petal dance to be strong like her moms @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharon looked at Blossom. "That's right....you're move is weak....you barely use it...." Sharon walk to her. "Blossom, I want you to use Petal Dance move a lot....."

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at her as she smiled" okay mommy i use it every day and be strong like mommy petal dance" she say" can you help me" she asked adorably

Blossom just used petal dance on the dummy as she kept using trying to leave a scratch as she ruffle her hair frustrated as it was already night as she wanted to stay up all night she didn't want to sleep or take a bath she hated baths @JessBeth

Blossom was splashing water on her mom as shr smiled as she laughed" i dont wanna bed time" she pout playing with her bath toys

Blossom just pulled on Nina hair she was always mean" meanie i'm not a baby" she pulling her sister hair

Blossom just pulled bacj as she was fighting with her sister in the bathtub" ah take it back" she say pulling harder

National said:
"I love you too Chi. Rest now. I'm not letting them take you."
After a few hours, the two girls come in, and they grab Marcus and Chi again. The more cheerful one continued to torture Marcus, occasionally cutting him, or beating him in the back. A few hours more pass, and the four are in a car that is heading down to a mountain. After the car stops, the girls push Marcus and Chi out, looking up at a large mountain.

@Shiro kurogane
Chi woke up when the girls came and moved herself and Marcus to the car. she stayed as close to Marcus as she could until they got pulled out inn front of a cave. "where are we? what is this place?"

@National

Marcus grits his teeth, eyeing the two girls.

"This is the Cave where the three elegendary Pokehumans live. Suicune, Raikou, and Entei all live here. These girls wanna get to the three legendaries."

He drops his voice to a very small whisper to Chi.

"Hurry, before they catch on. In my left pocket, I always hide Hooplas pokeball in the left belt loop. Throw him out."

@Shiro kurogane

Chi nodded to Marcus and walked closer to him and reached to the left belt loop and grasped Hoopla's pokeball, only to drop it. but it opened anyway and Hoopla appeared beside Marcus. "what are we gonna do now?"

@National

Marcus grins as the two girls turn around in shock.

"Too late for you two. Psychic Hoopla!"

And with that, the small psychic Pokemon suspends the two girls in the air while Marcus picks up Chi bridesmaid style and runs down into the cave with her in his arms. A short while layer, Hoopla joins them as the Pokemon giggles.

After a few minutes, Marcus gently lays down Chi, collapsing to his knees from exhaustion. Surprisingly, his scars were already starting to heal, the deeps scans just starting to form.

@Shiro kurogane

Blossom used petal dance on her sister as she saw her mother walk in as she still had her hand on nina hair she was given a scary face" but mommy she was being mean to me again" she cried as she let go of her hair" no timeout" she whined @JessBeth

Blossom was pouting as she looked at her as she got yelled at" okay mommy i understand how long" she say putting her shirt on than she start to cry for her daddy" i want daddy" she cried @JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back