• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom just had her head down as she was listening her mom will give her timeout she don't get grounded yet she just looked at her big sister" she started it" she say pointed rika" Nina was just trying to help me" she told the teachers" me and Nina was just running around playing" she say to her she was scared that her mom will punish her she didn't do anything she just sit in the chair as she held to her sisters hand

Kenzie looked at her" its okay go to the school its okay" she say to her as she went to watch tv @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
(These notifications do not work @Shiro kurogane )

Marcus grins, his brown hair covering his left eye. His hand sneak around the back of her seat, and he goes to kiss her again, when suddenly, the Colosseum doors open, and hundreds start to swarm in. Marcus pulls away quickly, blushing as everyone start to take their seats. The stage starts to glow, and light start to fill as the contest was about to start.

@Shiro kurogane

Chi's heart speeds up as she watches in slow motion as Marcus gets closer to kiss her. only to giggle quietly as people came in suddenly and he blushed. although she was a little disappointed he didn't kiss her. so she leaned across and kissed his cheek with a small blush and a smile.

@National

Marcus's eyes widen in surprise, his cheeks a Rudolph red, until suddenly, the concert starts. Several entries were made, and all the Pokemon performed beautifully. The last entrance, was Lelia. She throws out the pokeball, and a small figure pops out. It was a Hoopla, Marcus's Pokemon.

@Shiro kurogane

Chi giggled at Marcus's cute reaction and turned to watch the contest. her eyes widened at seeing the Hoopla. "that's a legendary pokemon..." she was floored by the fact that her boyfriend had one. "you... you have to tell me how you met it!" she said a little too excited and loud. that had earned her people telling her to shush. she'd also forgotten that she herself was a legendary pokehuman.

@National

Ambre looked at sharon" i'll go with you to the school sherry" she say to her

Blossom was wandering where her mom was at she looked around outside as she sighed holding onto her bag hearing a door open @JessBeth

"No, Ambre you stay here and finishes doing the chores. Kenzie you can help her out around the house...." Sharon put her shoes on. 'Tell Cosmo I'll be back...." She said as she leave to school.

The parents of Rika, the bully, came to pick her up as Nina walk out of the office and sit outside.

@Zeldafangirl

ambre nodded as she sighed as she was cleaning

Blossom was sitting with her sister" we are so dead" she told her sister" mom gotta believe us" she say watching for her mom @JessBeth

Blossom looked at her as rubbed her bead" owie she threaten me i was scared big sissy" she say as she looked down swinging her feet on the chair

olivia just was watching cosmo as she smiled" what fun foor you" she asked @JessBeth

"She not that scary! And if want to see something scary, that will be mommy!" Nina said as she images seeing Sharon scary face and give them chills.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just shiver as she was pouting" yeah mommy scary when she mad" she say scared as she was waiting for her mom as she wanted her to take her time @JessBeth

Sharon finally arrives to school and se look at the girls. "We talk later..." She used a mad tone. She enter the office and have a talk to the teachers.

Blossom gulped as she was scared as it wasn't fair she didn't do anything she just wait" mommy is really mad at us" she say pouting

Blossom just follow her mother home as she had her head down as she and her sister be yelled at" mommy?" she say once they were home

Sharon stop and signs. "Ok.....in you're own word....what happen there....it better be a truth...." she said in a serious tone.

Nina push Blossom to tell her first.

Marcus grina, watching his Pokemon fly around at Lelìas command, creating a beautiful chain of loves that sparkles around both of them, the crowd in awe.

"He was a tricky little guy. A real pain in the butt early on too. I found him deep in a cave when I was searching for Heatran with Aggron, and I ran into Hoopla being surrounded by Golems. After I saved the little Pokemon, he became inseparable, and I had to capture him."

@Shiro kurogane

Blossom just looked at her mother" mommy i was getting bullied at school the bully say i was weak but nina was protecting me before it happened i was playing with Nina she was trying to protect me the bully started it" she say as she was sitting on the couch as she was looking down at her feet she still thought it was funny that she put sand in Nina shirt @JessBeth

Chi listened to Marcus talk as she watched Lelia and Hoopla's performance. "deep in a cave? i woke up in a cave... although i don't know which one. i kinda just went straight outside and didn't look at or explore the cave."

@National

Marcus nods, his eyes... Distant.

"He was alone, and tired. I felt like I needed to take him in. He wouldn't have survived."

As the performance ends, the crowd erupts in cheer, and Lelìa and Hoopla both walk off the stage, waving at everyone until they disappear in the curtains.

"Let's go."

Marcus jumps up on the stage and runs into the curtains, Hoopla turning around, shocked to see his old trainer. Hoopla cries in joy as he jumps into Marcus's arms, Marcus laughing as he pulls in the Pokemon.

@Shiro kurogane

Chi giggled as she watched Marcus from her seat. just as she moved to follow Marcus, someone forced her back into the seat and whispered into her ear. after which the stranger let go and disappeared into the crowd. Chi walked up to the stage and smiled as she tried to hide what was on her mind now. although, anyone could plainly see she was not saying something.

@National

"That right, Mommy, but that not all, Blossom keep quiet for so long that...." Nina said it.

Sharon look at each of them. "You two go to you're room and stay there...." She said.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at her mom as she nodded" its not my fault she threaten me" she say going to her room as she sat on her bed as she hug her pillow as she cried waiting for her mom

Kenzie looked at sherry" what you going to do" she asked @JessBeth

Marcus could only smile at Hooplas reaction, Lelìa holding back her ownctears of happiness. Marcus turns around, holding the small Pokemon in his hands. His smile fades as he looks at Chi.

"You okay? You look like a ghost? Did something haopen?"

@Shiro kurogane (I think I fixed the notifications)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back