• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Chi happily let Marcus entwine their fingers again as he grasped her hand. she stayed mostly silent with the occasional staring or question. the guard that stopped them was intimidating and scary looking to her, so Chi pressed closer to Marcus as he said something to said guard who let them through. "wow..." Chi exclaimed looking at the large stage.

@National

Marcus nods, looking at the massive Colosseum.

"Yeah, it is pretty large. If I remember right, this was the first city to hold one of the Championship Contests. This city is famous for its contests."

"MARCO!!!"

Marcus jumps as someone yells his name. Only one person ever called him Marco. That meant... Marcus turns around, and he was right. Running to the two was a young woman, about as tall as Marcus, with the exact same hair color and eyes. She runs right into his arms, pulling him into a steel grip hug.

"Marcooo!! You almost never say hi to me anymore! What happened to being cousins?"

She made a fake pouty face before turning over to Chi, smiling.

"Hey cutie! Are you Marco's girlfriend? Did I guess right? Are you?"

"Lelìa calm down, you sound like an interrogater."

"Wait, she's a pokehuman? A Jirachi Pokehuman! Marco, I thought you hated pokehumans."

"Nice to see you two. Do you want to calm down so we can talk like civilized adults?"

@Shiro kurogane

Zeldafangirl said:
Ambre just gave her the coffee as she was told she didn't want to upset her at all she just was doing her chores
Blossom got the pancakes as they look yummy she was trying to put a lot of syrup on it

@JessBeth
Nina is still eating the pancakes until she notice that Olivia is looking at Cosmo with her blushing face."Hey, what are you looking at?"

Cosmo is eating ok as he put some bananas on his oatmeals.

@Zeldafangirl

olivia looked at her" i just happy you guys saved me thats all i don't have no where to go if you let me i stay if not i just find a place to live" she say

Blossom didn't feel like doing homeschooling today she had problems with her reading skills like any other kids" do i have to be homeschooled today" she asked

Ambre was doing her chores as she start to dose of while doing the dishes @JessBeth

Chi was surprised by Marcus's cousin and couldn't keep up with her bombardment of questions. she inched her to hide behind Marcus as he and his cousin talked. Chi's face turned pink again at the mention of Marcus being her boyfriend. "why or how can everyone tell?" she thought fiercely.

@National

After finally calming down Lelìa, she leads them over to a table where they all sit down, and drinks were served with pastries and such.

"I haven't seen you for so long Marco. By the way, Marco's girlfriend, my name is Lelìa. What's your name? Also, your Pokemon is doing fine, because I knew you were going to ask. Are you here to finally take him back?"

@Shiro kurogane

Olivia just tilt her head" whats school" she asked cosmo looking at him

Blossom just finished the food as she jumped down from the chair" okay i go get my books" she say walking slowly taking her time not wanting to do it @JessBeth

"You have to go get ready too, Nina...." said Sharon.

Nina signs. 'Ok...." She do get her stuff in her room.

"Schools is where you can learn about anything....didn't you have one, Olivia?" said Cosmo.

Olivia just looked at him" no i been living in the forest when i was 5 my sister she kill mama and daddy she works with team rocket" she say

Blossom just got ready as she brought her books downstairs" mommy i'm ready but i need help with my hair" she say she was having a bad hair day she sat at the table @JessBeth

Marcus pushes the pastries closer to Chi as he nods.

"Yeah, its time for me to take him back. Of course, I'll allow him to perform with you one last time today."

"Chi? That is just so cute! I wanna pinch your girlfriends cheeks! But thank you. Your poor Pokemon has been very worried for you."

@Shiro kurogane

taking one of the pastries, Chi popped one into her mouth and and sighed gleefully. she blushed at Lelia calling her name cute. otherwise she remained quiet as the two talked.

@National

Marcus smiles at Chi, the way she was eating being very cute. Lelìa nods as she jumps gleefully.

"Alrighty, well the contest will start up very soon, so you guys better come!"

And with that, Lelìa was already gone, preparing for the contest.

@Shiro kurogane

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeldafangirl said:
Olivia just looked at him" no i been living in the forest when i was 5 my sister she kill mama and daddy she works with team rocket" she say
Blossom just got ready as she brought her books downstairs" mommy i'm ready but i need help with my hair" she say she was having a bad hair day she sat at the table @JessBeth
Cosmo feel sorry for her and then he have an idea. " Olivia, would you like to go to school with my sisters?"

Sharon go fix you Blossom hair. "There!"

Nina look at them as she pouting. "Mom, I want you to do my hair too!"

Chi watched as Lelia left to get ready for the contest. "should we go sit near the stage?" she asked unsure since this was the first contest thing she'd ever been to.

@National

olivia looked at him as her arm was hurting" um i dunno" she say to them

Blossom smiled" thanks mommy" she say she was scared to face her bully she hasn't told her sister or her mom about him yet

Marcus nods, standing up and holding out his hand for her to take.

"Yeah, well just sit and wait for now. It seems were all alone, so we get first seats."

Marcus leads her to two seats that are labeled "best seats", and they both sit down, marcus leaning his head onto Chi's shoulder.

@Shiro kurogane

"Oh you don't have to worry about being alone, my little sisters will be there with you when you need help....plus you might like it....just try it once, ok?" he said to her.

Sharon giggle as she brush Nina hair too.

@Zeldafangirl

Chi takes Marcus's hand and entwines her fingers in his like he always did. standing to follow, Chi looks at the massive inside of the colosseum and sits beside Marcus in the 'best seats'.

@National

blossom watched her big sister as she held bubby as she wanted to bring it to school

Olivia looked down" i....dunno i can't read" she told him

kenzie just woke up as she yawned rubbing her eyes @JessBeth

Marcus looks at the large stadium, and flashbacks started to come back to him. Where he once also contended once on this exact stage with Lelìa, and where he then fought the gym leader on this stage, with his Aggron, but back then, he was a little lairon. Marcus turns over to Chi, the entire stage empty, just the two of them there.

"You okay?"

@Shiro kurogane

"yeah, im fine" Chi said flashing a smile. "i just never thought i would miss so much when i fell asleep a thousand years ago. although... im glad i did because i got to meet you." she looked at Marcus as she said this.

@National

Once Sharon is finishes, she go get changes to take them to school.

Cosmo can see that Olivia is not ready for it. "I'm sorry....I guess I push you to go....you don't have to go....you can stay here...." Cosmo said as he hear a phone ring and he answer it.

Nina is all ready as she saw Blossom hugging Bubby. "You're not taking that to school, are you?"

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at her sister" no i'm not i don't want to lose bubby" she say as she put it in her toy box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back