• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

TheOutsideLookingIn said:
Emile took out a pill from his laboratory coat and swallowed it. The madman fell down on the floor, unconscious, but breathing and full of life. Comet spotted a note in one of his pockets and began to examine it.

File Name: Regigigas

Type: Normal

Moves: Crush Grip, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Hidden Power, Confuse Ray, Zen Headbutt, Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Rock Tomb, Focus Blast, Retaliate, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Bulldoze, Strength, Rock Polish, Substitute, Earth Power, Gravity, Icy Wind, Super Power, Block, Iron Head

Bio: A mysterious, gigantic legendary from Sinnoh who is closely related to Regirock, Regice and Registeel, and supposedly their creator and trio leader. Regigigas is rumored to have been part of the creation of the pokemon regions under orders of Arceus. With the help of the weather trio, the Legendary Beasts, Hearten and the Forces of Nature. It was reawakened a few years ago do to unknown reasons, though supposedly, a boy named Ash Ketchum and his companions made him dormant yet again. After I locked him in an alternate dimension, I realized shortly after that Regigigas doesn't have a digestive system in his body and therefor, doesn't need to consume foods. It was only a matter of time when Dialga, Palkia and Giratina had gathered enough power to open a rip in space-time to send him back. I fear that he is stronger than ever. I'll update this log when more information is made public or when the day comes when I finally meet him again.

-Emile

Comet sighs, shaking her head. "This guy's really paranoid, isn't he? Gigas may be strong, but he's still a pushover." She mutters, pocketing the note.

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom looked at her sister as she frowned" evil people bad I don't like bad people who hurt mommy" she say" what should we do Nina" she asked
Olivia smiled as she sat up" where is my friends where kuto" she asked

@JessBeth
Nina pound her chest. 'Not to worried, baby sister! I'm going to protect Mommy!" She said it proudly.

Cosmo looked at Olivia. "Kuto? I never heard of you're friend...."

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at her big sister" but i want to help Nina" she say as she looked at her as the power went out as she was scared of the dark as she went after her mom" mommy i'm scared i'm scared of the dark mommy i'm scared" she say as she she was shievering in fear

Olivia looked at him as she got out of bed as she open the door but tripped over her own feet" i need to find him he's my only family i have team rocket killed my family" she told him @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
"Stop being a big baby!!!" Nina said as she saw someone one with a flashlight.

"Are you girls ok?" It's was Sharon who holding the flashlight.

Cosmo stopped Olivia as he pick her up. 'Are you crazy? Look at yourself, you're injury and you got get yourself hurt more!" Then suddenly the power went out.

@Zeldafangirl

National said:
(Alright. Time for Plan B)
Marcus grabs his fifth pokeball. He never got a real good grasp of his fifth Pokemon, but this was their last chance. He throws the pokeball, and a shadowy figure appears from the smoke, firing off shadow balls at everyone. The fighting Pokemon were almost instantly dropped, and Marcus covers Chi's body as a powerful shadow ball crushes into Marcus's back, his bones breaking, blood spurting from his mouth as he holds back his shouts of pain. Out from the smoke appeared a Gemhar, and its laughter echoed through the forest as it jumps around mischeviously. Using this distraction, Marcus picks up Chi, and he races down the forest, putting distance between him and the elite four and the champion. Gengar was quickly behind them, giggling as it follows them. They finally get out of the forest, and they get to a bus stop, just outside of the forest, a street stretching all the way out to a huge city. Marcus takes the Gengar back into his pokeball, and he falls to his knees, his ribs and shoulders completely destroyed.

@Shiro kurogane
"Marcus!" Chi screamed and dropped to her knees beside the fallen male. she was afraid to move him since his bones were shattered. "why did you protect me? my bones at the very least wouldn't have broken." she cried frustrated that Marcus was hurt yet again because of her. Chi did the only thing she could think of and that was to use her psychic powers to flying them both to a medical center. she didn't care if officer jenny or the champion came to try and take her away, as long as Marcus was/would be okay. landing herself into the ground in front of the medical center, Chi levitated Marcus inside behind her as she called for help.

@National (sorry, i didn't get an alert.)

Marcus Gervais smiles, watching Chi and Marcus from afar. "Intruiging..." He mutters to himself, making sure he was well hidden. "Quite intriguing."

Blossom looked at her mom" meanie i'm not a baby" she say as she was pouting as she dropped on the floor as she blacked out

Olivia looked at him" i'm sorry" she cried on him" what i do now he's gone" she cry holding onto his shirt @JessBeth

"What's going on? Did you two start arguing again?" Sharon sign as she walk to them. Then see Blossom fell on the floor. 'Blossom!"

"Yes you...Huh? Blossom!!!" Nina said as she catch her in time.

Cosmo let her cry on his shirt as he slowly pet her head. "Everything will be fine...." He gentle hand is warm and gentle.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom was heating up as she was all sweaty' dada' she said as she was passed out in her moms arms

Kenzie went over to them" she's heating up i think she's sick from the water" she say as she smiled looking at her

Sharon looked upset. "Nina, bring some firewoods outside and bring it to the living room...."

"Ok!" Nina quickly run out.

"Kenzie, come with me..." Sharon stand up as she pick up Blossom and walk to the living room. "Change her into a pj while I go get some medicine...." Sharon asked Kenzie as she go to the basement.

Kenzie followed her to the living room as she did what she was told as she put her in a pj as kenzie just put her on the couch watching her mumble in her sleep

Blossom was mumbeling some stuff in her sleep as she was coughing she didn't felt sick before she passed out" where bulabasuar" she mumbled she wanted the bulabuarsar that her mom made her stuffed one as she coughed

Olivia just blushed" you have soft and warm hands" she say blushing @JessBeth

Emile took out a pill from his laboratory coat and swallowed it. The madman fell down on the floor, unconscious, but breathing and full of life. Comet spotted a note in one of his pockets and began to examine it.

File Name: Regigigas

Type: Normal

Moves: Crush Grip, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Hidden Power, Confuse Ray, Zen Headbutt, Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Rock Tomb, Focus Blast, Retaliate, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Bulldoze, Strength, Rock Polish, Substitute, Earth Power, Gravity, Icy Wind, Super Power, Block, Iron Head

Bio: A mysterious, gigantic legendary from Sinnoh who is closely related to Regirock, Regice and Registeel, and supposedly their creator and trio leader. Regigigas is rumored to have been part of the creation of the pokemon regions under orders of Arceus. With the help of the weather trio, the Legendary Beasts, Hearten and the Forces of Nature. It was reawakened a few years ago do to unknown reasons, though supposedly, a boy named Ash Ketchum and his companions made him dormant yet again. After I locked him in an alternate dimension, I realized shortly after that Regigigas doesn't have a digestive system in his body and therefor, doesn't need to consume foods. It was only a matter of time when Dialga, Palkia and Giratina had gathered enough power to open a rip in space-time to send him back. I fear that he is stronger than ever. I'll update this log when more information is made public or when the day comes when I finally meet him again.

-Emile

Comet frowns, poking Emile for the four-thousand seventy eighth time. "Yo, wake the hell up." She says, seeming quite annoyed. She suddenly stopped poking Emile. 'Why the hell am I staying around here?! This is my chance to escape!...Well, I can't kill him, but I can still fly away!' She thinks to herself, quickly running outside. 'Alright, he'll never find me if I go to the Hoenn region!' She thinks to herself before taking off towards Hoenn.

Sharon come back with a jar of herb and plants. "I'm back..."

Nina came back with some woods, "Here it is...." Nina put it on the fireplace. She use Ember to lit up the fire. 'I'm getting better with my Ember....."

Cosmo smiles. 'Thank you, Olivia...."

@Zeldafangirl

The nurses grab Marcus, and they take him straight to the room. Marcus just tries to get up, but the psychic abilities of Chi kept him down. After a few minutes, the nurses allow Chi to come into the room, and Marcus was looking out the window.

"I'm happy you're safe. It's a good thing I took the damage, scum bags like me deserve to take the damage."

@Shiro kurogane

JackOfHearts said:
Comet frowns, poking Emile for the four-thousand seventy eighth time. "Yo, wake the hell up." She says, seeming quite annoyed. She suddenly stopped poking Emile. 'Why the hell am I staying around here?! This is my chance to escape!...Well, I can't kill him, but I can still fly away!' She thinks to herself, quickly running outside. 'Alright, he'll never find me if I go to the Hoenn region!' She thinks to herself before taking off towards Hoenn.
Emile wakes up, grinning. "Stubborn Flygons stay stubborn. I guess I'll try to locate her using telepathy...." Emile pondered the most peaceful region of them all currently. "Sinnoh's in deep Snorlax poop right now, Kanto and Johto have upcoming championships, Kalos and Unova are swarming with researchers.... Hoenn probably... It would be nice to stop by Rayquaza's tower for a visit..." Emile said as he used teleport to get to the nearest town in Hoenn.

Emile wakes up, grinning. "Stubborn Flygons stay stubborn. I guess I'll try to locate her using telepathy...." Emile pondered the most peaceful region of them all currently. "Sinnoh's in deep Snorlax poop right now, Kanto and Johto have upcoming championships, Kalos and Unova are swarming with researchers.... Hoenn probably... It would be nice to stop by Rayquaza's tower for a visit..." Emile said as he used teleport to get to the nearest town in Hoenn.
Comet sighs, landing in Lilycove City. "Ok, I think he won't find me here." She mutters to herself.

Blossom open her eyes as she saw her mom as she saw she was in her pjs as she hugged her blanket" mommy" she coughed as she felt a bit dizzy she saw the medicine as she cover herself with the blanket the medicine always tast bad

@JessBeth

Chi became mad at Marcus for calling himself a scumbag again. "baka! stop calling yourself that. a scumbag would have given me to Kane to save themselves. a scumbag would have used me for a bargaining chip against the champion and the man from the elite four. you had every chance to betray me like a real scumbag would, yet in all encounters you protected me and hurt yourself." she said all this as she walked closer the Marcus's hospital bed and laid a hand on his. "you are not a scumbag, you are... my hero."

@National

Marcus looks down at her small hand, and he does something he hasn't done for a long time. He smiles, his hand opening and gently closing around hers. Suddenly, she gets pulled in, and his arms wrap around her, embracing her.

"Thank you, Chi."

@Shiro kurogane

(baka xD I love that word)

Chi was surprised at Marcus suddenly embracing her. but after a second of stunned surprise, she wrapped her arms around his to hug him back. her face, which Marcus couldn't see at the moment was bright red. Chi was always the one touching him, but for some reason found it embarrassing when he initiated the touch. it also didn't help that now that there wasn't an immediate danger, Chi could smell the man's scent. "baka.." she whispered. "i should be the one thanking you for protecting me."

@National

( xD i do too)

Marcus smiles, his face also blushing bright red, she just couldn't see it.

"You saved me more times than you give yourself credit for. You saved me after I took Nido's attack. You helped Aggron and Heatran. And you helped me just now. You gave me a reason to continue fighting. I want to fight for your dreams, your goals, I want to fight for you."

@Shiro kurogane

Chi smiled as Marcus listed the things she had done for him. her heart rate increased slightly at the last thing he said. "Marcus..." she whispered speechless. she couldn't think of anything to say and even if she had her throat tightened and wouldn't let her speak at the moment. she'd never been thanked for doing what came naturally to her. so she instead hugged Marcus only slightly tighter and was careful of his injuries.

@National

Marcus grins, holding her tighter as she did to him. His hands held her, her soft breath breathing onto his neck, comforting him.

"I'm not going to leave you, if that's alright with you, of course. You're okay with this, right?"

@Shiro kurogane

"of course im ok with it, i never wanted you to leave. i already said this before, but im not leaving you either." Chi was so happy in the moment, that her heart could explode. her blush was still visible on her face.

@National

Users who are viewing this thread

Back