• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Alexia just looked at the woman" my name is Alexia well I'm looking for a girl named ambre yiu see she's my big sister I just found out recently so I began the search for her and I thought the girl was Ambre she looks just like her" she told her hoping to believe her story @JessBeth

Sharon eyes go wide. "Ambre? You're her sister? That's impossible.....Ambre told me that all her family are dead and she the only one...." He looked down at Kathrine.

@Zeldafangirl

Alexia looked down as she sighed" I was kidnapped when I was a baby so she didn't know about me" she say looking away" anyway tell me where she is" she told her" she's my sister it's all I have all my life I been getting hurt" she say looking down

Katherine just looked at her aunt hoping she wasn't in trouble for talking to the stranger she just smiled at her aunt

@JessBeth

Alexia just looked down" okay I leave you be" she say about to leave she was sad that her sister was dead she just walked to the forest feeling like she needed to cry

Katherine just looked at her aunt" can I play now auntie please" she say looking around as she was bored she didn't like when she get yelled at @JessBeth

"Hold on there!" Sharon stopped Alexia, "You just going to leave?....Aren't you curious about little Katherine here...." She put her hand on her head. "You were thinking that she looked like Ambre....well, this Ambre daughter......"

@Zeldafangirl

Alexia just looked at her as she smiled" her daughter" she say shocked" she does look like Ambre" she say" hi honey" she say bending down to her level

Katherine was quite as she didn't trust her just yet as she looked at her aunt as her ain't out her hand on her head as she laughed a bit she rubbed her eyes a bit @JessBeth

Katherine just sighed looking down" I don't want her to take me away from you aunir I love staying with you" she say she thought the lady was going to take her away from her family" auntie" she say hugging her leg sniffing @JessBeth

Sharon looked down and see that Kathrine is scared. "...Katherine, there's a flower bed over there, why don't you go and play, while I going to talk to her alone...." Sharon bend down and talk to her.

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine just smiled as she nodded" okay auntie" she say as she smiled as she went and play in the flower bed as she laighed

Alexia just looked at her" what you want to talk about I'm not going to take her away from you I don't even know how to take care of a kid" she say as she was walking to a bench @JessBeth

Alexia just looked at her" yeah tell me about her what did she sat exactly about me" she say as she smiled a little" I just wished I could've found her in time before she passed I came here for nothing" she told her looking at a picture of her famili in her locket she had

Sharon tell her what Ambre tell her and about the day they found her and took her in as part of the family. "Years been good....until she meet that rude Charzard...."

@Zeldafangirl

Alexia just looked at her as she got angry a bit" I'm going to kill that charzard when I get my hands on him" she say mad" uh do yiu think I can stay with you guys why does Katherine scared of me" she asked her

Katherine was playing as she saw some kids as she smiled grabbing some flowers to give to her auntie she didn't really trust her real aunt yet she had trust issues due to her father wanting to kidnap her @JessBeth

"You don't have to worry about him....he is dead....so Katherine don'r have any parents....well she have us.....Katherine believe that you are going to take her away since you are her real family.....she have a hard time trusting people...."

@Zeldafangirl

Alexia just looked at her" no I wouldn't do that plus I don't know how to take care of a kid" she say as she smiled

Katherine came to her aunts as she looked at Sharon" auntie sharien I got yiu these" she say giving her flowers as she smiled as she had a scrape on her elbow without realizing it @JessBeth

Katherine just looked at her as she smiled looking at the kid who pushed her down as she look back at her aunt" ow" she say wincing in pain" I'm okay can we eat a snack I'm hungry ow" she say getting a band aid on her elbow @JessBeth

JessBeth said:
"Oh right, you didn't know about then...this is Gedeon and Vianne...I help them escape from the terrible storm and hide in the cave....guys this is my little sister....."
@Megus

@Zeldafangirl
(So sorry guys!)

Gedeon smiled at the girl that seemed to be Cosmo's younger sister. She did look like him a bit although she was younger by a couple of years. Vianne waved a little to the girl, however her smile wasn't nearly as big as the Growlithe's.

Blossom smiled as she was waiting for her brother to bring back the berries she just smiled back at them" so your a fire type my big sister is although she hates me now" she say sadly" it's all my fault she hates me anyway you have family " she asked them

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom just stood up as her home was destroyed by an tonando" I'm going for a walk big brother" she say as she went to walk around as she saw a boy as she blushes" hi there" she say to the boy @JessBeth @TheOnlyCatbug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back