• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom looked at him" awe you have to go" she say as she watched him fly" whoa" she say to herself she was happy she meet him she had a crush on him she didn't know the feeling her face was red

He returned about 5 minutes later with a green pokemon with hexagons of green and black all over. "Hi, I'm Z." She introduced herself to the ivysaur fusion.

Blossom looked at her" hi there I'm blossom" as she smiled looking at her" I'm 14 and I'm an ivysur nice to meet you" as she smiled

Blossom looked at her as she smiled " yes I'm want to cal my mom but I don't have service to cal her on my pokewatch so I want to make a satilite" she said to her

Blossom just looked at her" sorry I can't do much I has a broken arm" she say" big brother says not to do anything" she say as she sat on the ground

"I figured out a trick while in this form. I can give you some of my cells to act as stem cells. They can replace what was damaged good as new. Wanna try it?"

Blossom looked at her" it's fine my big brother and daddy has medical treatment for me plus I get my favorite berry when I get hurt" she told her giggling a little

"Alright. The technique I use saves countless lives of fusions and humans. If you want it healed faster, let me know." She looked for her friend out in the sky above the ocean. "So, do you like anyone?"

Blossom looked at her as her face was red she didn't know the feeling" um nope" she say to her

Blossom looked at him as her face was red from blushing" yeah let's do this" she say as she really wanted to talk to her mom" thanks for helping" she say

Blossom frowned as he sounded Roos to him she used vine sip on him as she had a strong grip on him" anyways z let's work on this" she say

"You would do better without a broken arm, but ok. Here are the basic blueprints. Y will help with the heavy equipment."

"Have you tried to do your thing?" Y asked Z.

"I did but she refused." She replied.

"You kidding me? Hey Blossom look at what could've taken months to heal but now it will only take days" He showed her a green patch on his back.

Blossom looked at his back" what is that" she asked as she put him down as she felt pain in her arm" fine can you heal it my arm hurts" she say

"Alright, this could sting a little bit but it will go away in a minute." She put her hand onto the arm and felt where it broke. She injected the cells in with a spike on her palm and they positioned themselves in the correct places. "Don't rip them apart, otherwise you need another one"

Y carried a heavy box to where the satellite would be at with ease. "Let's get building!" He shouted. he started building the heavy parts.

Blossom looked at her arm" coooool" she say as she smiled" thanks" she say as watch them build it as she used the vines to give them the material she was lazy to do it her self she laughed" are you two lengendary" she asked randomly

Megus said:
(So sorry guys!)
Gedeon smiled at the girl that seemed to be Cosmo's younger sister. She did look like him a bit although she was younger by a couple of years. Vianne waved a little to the girl, however her smile wasn't nearly as big as the Growlithe's.
Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom smiled as she was waiting for her brother to bring back the berries she just smiled back at them" so your a fire type my big sister is although she hates me now" she say sadly" it's all my fault she hates me anyway you have family " she asked them
Cosmo come back with a berries and give it to Blossom.

Blossom just looked at her big brother as she smiled eating the berries" big brother Cosmo I found two new pokehuman" she say blushing a bit she had a crush on y

Katherine just smiled at her aunt as she looked at the older kids laughing she just sighed they made fun of her cause she didn't have parents" auntie can we play inside the kids are mean" she say to her

Alexia saw her niece pouting as she look at the kids who were laughing at her" well let me talk to them " she say

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back