• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Dana was startled by the shouting below her. "What coil? Are you rich? Can you help me?" She shouted these questions out to the person that startled her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dusk lept out of the door to aid J'Kara, sniper trained on his shoulder. Funny thing was some of his armor had come undone and his torso was open, exposing a pajama shirt with an image of a pair of swords emblazoned on his right breast, the signature for the Enclave. He carefully lowered his L11 once he saw the newcomer wasn't anything like the shady man who whisked Brianna away. "Who the hell are you?" The Zoroark hybrid demanded.

"Someone who needs help to get out of this situation, command won't respond, my device isn't working, and... ohhhhh my good!" She put her hands up to her face and shook her head, she landed, sitting down.

(New character alert... >:3)

When J'Kara saw that the person looked nothing like Scythe, she stomped her foot in anger,

"God dammit! Who the fuck are you?!"

She asked with a rude attitude.

@Noivern

@TheOnlyCatbug

"Tch, what are you even?" He scoffed, rushing forward with his barrel trained to Dana's head.

"If you've got something to do with the coils, talk. Tell me everything you know or else I make sure your brains are scattered to oblivion." He was furious. He was half angry because this thing wasn't Scythe and half confused since he didn't know who this odd person was. But all of the feelings just came out in pure rage.

"What coils? Who cares, if you guys can't help me, I'm stuck here." She said sadly followed by a sigh, her hands still covering her face.

TheOnlyCatbug said:
"What coils? Who cares, if you guys can't help me, I'm stuck here." She said sadly followed by a sigh, her hands still covering her face.
"Asshole..." Dusk spat, putting the sniper back into it's hind holster. He knelt to inspect this sketchy individual.

"Where did you come from?"

"The year 2374, I wanted to go back in time to 2016, but instead of just time traveling, I hopped between dimensions as a malfunction. Now I'm here and nobody could help me now, this universe probably doesn't have dioutium." Her voice becoming a bit sadder than first.

J'Kara eyes widened when she heard the person say, "Who cares?" She was both offened and shocked and walked toward the girl,

"Maybe nobody wants to help you, 'cause no one cares about you."

She snarled, making a hateful glare at her.

@TheOnlyCatbug

"In my dimension, I am the only one who can time travel, and that's a HUGE deal to our world. And the most advanced you guys have ever gotten is discover element 118, pathetic." She said with disgust.

J'Kara scoffed and turned her head away from Dana,

"Pathetic? I'd rather stay at that number to avoid looking like you, you look more like some deformed hologram than an actual human..."

@TheOnlyCatbug

"Would a hologram be able to infuse you with Fratenium using a cannon arm, killing you within 5 seconds of radiation poisoning? No, now I suggest you both can try to help me out here, and I'll be gone."

@Noivern

Blossom stood up as she looked z as she sighed" um z you asked me if I liked anyone I lied" she say talking to her" Cosmo she not a bad person she is my friend and y is my friend too" she said to her brother @JessBeth @TheOnlyCatbug

Blossom looked at her" I uh I know I just met you guys but I like Y he seems nice" she say softly so her brother doesn't hear her

Blossom looked at her as she smiled" but I don't know what love is I never liked someone before plus I'm only 14" she say blushing

Blossom looked at her" you can teach me" she say smiling' I don't know if mommy and daddy will like me to have a boyfriend or big brother' she thought to herself

"Well, sometimes you have to sneak in these types of situations without anyone else knowing. We should ask them anyway after we get this built."

"As long as I get you out of my hair...huh. Speaking of that..." Dusk jerked his head and glanced at his back. Somehow, his crimson locks have grown considerable lengths and are now down to his knees. He cut his eyelids and faced Dana again. "I shouldn't cut it. After all I take pride in my naturally beautiful hair." He said, setting a palm on his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back