• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

J'Kara looked at Dusk and glared at him in annoyance,

"Yeah, Natural! Y'know, like the wig kind?"

She said sarcastically.

---

Takatu was walking through the dark woods, following her older sister, Matoti, who was leading the way, trying to find their way back to the Galaxy Star Empire after the storm hit. The Galaxy Star Empire was almost the same organization as Article 3, except they take things far less seriously, unless in a serious situation of course...

"Toti, are you sure you know where we're going? Because I have a feeling..."

Takatu asked, a little concerned and worried.

"Of course I know, Tutu! I have a frickin'... Um..."

Matoti stuttered, she then saw a big structure in the distance.

"Oooh! Big, big house! YEAH!"

She said before grabbing her sister's hand and running towards the structure, she then saw three people and widened her eyes in excitement as she recognized one of the people, Ivan Duskburrow of Article 3, she always admired the people of Article 3 because of their bravery and skill...

Takatu let go of Matoti's hand and walked slowly behind the tree and giggled,

"Hiiii, Duskbro from Article 3!"

She said, peeking her head from behind the tree and waving at him.

@Noivern

IIQueenestII said:
J'Kara looked at Dusk and glared at him in annoyance,
"Yeah, Natural! Y'know, like the wig kind?"

She said sarcastically.

---

Takatu was walking through the dark woods, following her older sister, Matoti, who was leading the way, trying to find their way back to the Galaxy Star Empire after the storm hit. The Galaxy Star Empire was almost the same organization as Article 3, except they take things far less seriously, unless in a serious situation of course...

"Toti, are you sure you know where we're going? Because I have a feeling..."

Takatu asked, a little concerned and worried.

"Of course I know, Tutu! I have a frickin'... Um..."

Matoti stuttered, she then saw a big structure in the distance.

"Oooh! Big, big house! YEAH!"

She said before grabbing her sister's hand and running towards the structure, she then saw three people and widened her eyes in excitement as she recognized one of the people, Ivan Duskburrow of Article 3, she always admired the people of Article 3 because of their bravery and skill...

Takatu let go of Matoti's hand and walked slowly behind the tree and giggled,

"Hiiii, Duskbro from Article 3!"

She said, peeking her head from behind the tree and waving at him.

@Noivern

"Eh?" Dusk turned to spy a pair of young girls behind him. "How do you know my name?"

(On mobile now so posts are gonna be iffy)

Blossom just smiled" sorry I should get back to my brother" she say walking to her brother" big brother I'm back am I to young to have a crush" she asked her brother looking at him @JessBeth

"Duh! Because we're like, from the same type of organization as you!"

Matoti said, walking towards him,

"We're from the Galaxy Star Empire, and I have proof!"

She said before pulling the upper left shoulder of her shirt to show a badge with a sparkling rainbow star on it that even lights up, Takatu did the same by walking up to Dusk and showing her badge off to him.

"This is the symbol of the Galaxy Star Empire! Minister Stardonix told us about you guys and how we we're the same as you guys, and she really likes you guys... Especially Mr. Obsidian!"

@Noivern

Cosmo just let Blossom have a talk to those stranger poke human as he is wondering what gone over her head. As he say her coming back and listen what she us said. "A Crush? Is that what is all about?"

@Megus

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just blushed" I don't know I know I just met them but he been so nice to me" she say as she looked at him" it's a weird feeling I don't know what to do big brother I know mommy wouldn't let me to date she thinks I'm way too young" she say @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom just blushed" I don't know I know I just met them but he been so nice to me" she say as she looked at him" it's a weird feeling I don't know what to do big brother I know mommy wouldn't let me to date she thinks I'm way too young" she say @JessBeth
"Blossom, why are thinking about it while you're in this situation?" Cosmo points out as he look at her.

@Megus

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just sighed" I don't know forget it okay let's just try to finish the satellite" she say as she avoided the question

Cosmo is not going to give up but for now, he need to call for help. "Ok, I got some wire, try to conner them, Blossom..." said Cosmo.

Blossom looked at her brother" what do you mean big brother" she asked looking at him confused what he meant

"I mean, try to connect the wire on the satellite dish, and I can also connect on my phone, hoping that we can call someone." said Cosmo

Blossom just looked at him" I got now" she say as she connect the wires to her brothers satilite" do you think mos is okay" she asked

Blossom looked at him" back at the mansion at kalos with dusk and the others" she say to him

Blossom looked at him as she looked down as she didn't want to talk about her" yeah him" she say sadly" can we just finish this" she say" I want to see everyone except for Nina" she say softly so her brother don't hear the last part

"Blossom....mind if I talk to you....alone....." Cosmo can tell what going on with Blossom. "Sorry, Vianne and Gedeon. we going to have some private talk..." Cosmo pulled Bloossom away from they and they are alone. "Ok, spits...something about Nina?"

Blossom looked at her brother as she sighed" nothing wrong big brother nothing happened between us" she lied to him

"Blossom, you're lying.....when you lied, you have you're hand playing you're hair...." pointed out Cosmo.

Blossom looked at her hand playing with her hair" uh I... I made Chad go away cause they were doing that thing that mommy and daddy do I walked in I still see that image I don't want Nina get in trouble because of me she hates me I hate myself for telling someone" she cried as she hiccuped" I try so hard to be strong to be who I am now but every time I try she says I'm weak" she say hiccuping she was venting out now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back