• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom just said it" he had sex with big sister I walked into it I can't sleep I can't do anything cause I saw them doing it sex" she say as she looked down as she sighed" big sister going to hate me forever she made me go away to human world" she say as she sat down near a tree

"Oh...." Cosmo suddenly blushes when she say that word. "Um...you just saw them by accident......Chad and Nina?"

Blossom looked at him" yeah but now she hates me for it how can I get the image out of my head I can't sleep at all cause of it" she say to her brother yawning a bit

Blossom looked at him" I tried but now she's gone the last time I saw was kalos outside of the mansion" she say as she sighed" it's okay" she just wanted the satellite to work" can we just talk to mom I want to hear her voice I wanna go back to house but it's gone into pieces" she say rubbing her eyes

Cosmo looked at her as he signs. " Blossom, I know you didn't mean to upset Nina...and Nina is a hot-head and not easing to forgive but I know Nina, she'll forgive you, just give her a little time until then..."

Blossom looked a her big brother" okay I will big brother" she say smiling looking at him" what do we do now" she asked as she stretched" is the satellite done" she asked @JessBeth

"Huh...? You guys know classified information. Do you even know how Redacted that kind of intel is?" Dusk couldn't believe his ears. The girls knew about the Article 3 personell and most of all they referenced the infamous Minister Gahsma by his real name, Obsidian.

(Sorry for the inactivity)

"Ms. Stardonix told us, she knows about these weird red pipes and won't let us play with them for some reason, she then starts to act funny..."

Matoti said, looking at Takatu.

"She says their dangerous, and she calls them... 'Coils' its really, really strange..."

Takatu said, moving her blonde hair out of her green eyes.

@Noivern

"Wanna know the thing about those red modules?" Dusk asked, bending over and speaking in a jovial tone. "Those things are illegal coils. The blue ones are the only ones that are legal. Any other coil is volatile. Trust me, I've had an encounter with a purple 'Devil Coil'. Don't trust the red ones or any other color besides blue." He advised.

"Ohh... But also, there's a mean man who keeps taking those for himself! He even tried to take Takatu, my little sister!"

Matoti said with a frown on her face, pointing at Takatu.

@Noivern

"Scythe..." Dusk cursed under his breath, standing straight and running his fingers through his hair in frustration. "Why are you two here anyways?"

Matoti smiled a little nervously,

"...We're... Kind of... Lost a little bit..?"

She said, looking away from Dusk.

"Oooh!"

Takatu exclaimed, looking at J'Kara's black crown, she then jumped on top of her, taking the crown off.

"Are you a princess?"

J'Kara swatted at Takatu,

"What?! No! Hell no! Get off!"

@Noivern

Dusk chuckled at the naivity of the two girls, but suddenly he felt a cold, hard protruding object poke his back. He turned to face Tachikoma, who was in a frantic panic. "Mr. Ivan-San! We've become aware of a large stache of green coils!" Dusk froze for a second, a cold sweat breaking out on the nape of his neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matoti looked at the giant robot,

"Green coils?! Oh no! Takatu!!"

Takatu was still fiddling with J'Kara's crown, until she heard her sister call her name, she then jumps down from J'Kara and ran to her.

@Noivern

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom looked a her big brother" okay I will big brother" she say smiling looking at him" what do we do now" she asked as she stretched" is the satellite done" she asked @JessBeth
"Yea....now lets see if it works..." Cosmo come back to the others and check on the satellite.

Katherine looked at Sharon" auntie I'm hungry" she say as she smiled looking around as she laughed hearing a phone ring

Blossom looked at her brother with his phones" does it work big brother" she asked she smiled @JessBeth

Blossom was sitting next to her brother as she was smiling" really awesome" she say looking at her brother hoping someone answer

Katherine was playing on her auntie phone as she saw it ringing" auntie someone is calling you" she say giving the phone to her aunt

"Green coils..." Dusk whispered, clenching his fists. Green coils were lesser illegal coils, but were far more powerful than the generic red coil. They also sapped a large portion of energy from their containment capsules, making them a heavy burden. But it's a price to pay for power.

"Tachikoma! Where are they!?"

"In the c-cellar, sir Ivan-san!"

Blossom heard her mom voice" mom I'm here with big brother I'm safe mommy" she say as she smiled hoping she can hear her she sat next to her brother she was happy about hearing her mom voice @JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back