• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine just smiled at her aunt as she looked at the older kids laughing she just sighed they made fun of her cause she didn't have parents" auntie can we play inside the kids are mean" she say to her

Alexia saw her niece pouting as she look at the kids who were laughing at her" well let me talk to them " she say
"Sweetie, what's the matter?" Sharon asked.

Blossom looked at her brother" it's okay big brother they nice they not like that scary lady who hurt me" she say as she was panicking s bit as she saw the person who hurt her

Claira smiled evilly finding the girl as she saw some other pokehumans" step aside and let me take these pokehuman so I can experiment on them" and sag and was only 15 she was listening to what her boss orders to do she didn't want to

@JessBeth

(So sorry that you I made you wait! Im glad you did. My mom found me a babysitting job and I got back like 15 minutes ago.)

Gedeon grabbed a stubborn Vianne and dragged her along behind him while he followed Cosmo. Blossom had disappeared but he figured she was ok. Cosmo found his sister pretty quickly and Gedeon was surprised to see two strange looking pokehumans. He glanced at Vianne who huffed and just as he was about to speak, a human showed up demanding she be able to experiment on pokehumans.

Vianne turned to growl at Z when she mentioned she was building a satellite stand. Cosmo already started on one! Why build another. Especially after all her hard work to melt the metal. "I have no clue who you are, but we've already started on our own satellite." Gedeon didn't bother trying to stop Vianne's outbreak because he was a little frustrated with the new satellite as well. He had been the one to convince Vianne to help, and that was not going to be wasted.

Blossom was scared as she looked at Cosmo that was protecting her from the bad pokehuman as she heard about the satellite" when can we talk to mommy " she asked while getting protection she was breathing in and out as she was having a panic attack afraid of the girl

Katherine looked at her aunt" older kids make fun of me cause I has no parents" she say as she held onto her pants" up up auntie" she say

@JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom looked at her brother" I....not.....scared.....of....her.....I'm.....scared....of......that.....water.....pokehuman" she struggled to say

Claira just laughed" I.... Need to survive I have no other choice my boss took away my dinners" she say sadly @JessBeth

J'Kara didn't know what to do, neither did her "mind", her heart was going crazy and she said something she somehow regrets, and now her body was shaking crazily as well. Does she actually have a crush on Dusk? Or is she lying to herself again? Regardless, she couldn't control her emotions due to all the sudden stress. She ran back into Dusk's room and towards him and just wrapped her arms around Dusk, desperate for comfort.

"Don't say ANYTHING, NOBODY... Please..."

@Noivern

IIQueenestII said:
J'Kara didn't know what to do, neither did her "mind", her heart was going crazy and she said something she somehow regrets, and now her body was shaking crazily as well. Does she actually have a crush on Dusk? Or is she lying to herself again? Regardless, she couldn't control her emotions due to all the sudden stress. She ran back into Dusk's room and towards him and just wrapped her arms around Dusk, desperate for comfort.
"Don't say ANYTHING, NOBODY... Please..."

@Noivern
Dusk blinked in surprise and stood completely still for a minute. Mira snapped out of her sleeping trance and looked of her shoulder. Dusk felt appalled and yet slightly comforted at the same time. He adjusted his waist and cleared his throat to get J'Kara's attention.

"So...sup?" He admitted it was cheesy and lazy, but it was all he could say. Suddenly a flash of light illuminated the velvet curtains of the manor room. Mira's antenna waggled in startlement and she sat up.

"Massive power surge detected outside of the mansion. I'm not sure what caused it."

"Why the hell is my time manipulation device malfunctioning? What the fuck Command? Command?" A faint, but really loud shouting could be heard.

J'Kara lifted her head from Dusk's chest and looked at him, then the purple light and sound from the window got her attention and she ran to the window to see whats going on,

"Peekaboo! Who the hell is there?!"

She yelled a little uncontrollably, still having trouble regaining herself.

@Noivern

@TheOnlyCatbug

"I'm also seeing a strange dimensional rip. Ivan, this may be the kidnapper!" Mira's eyes lit up with excitement. Wasting no time, Dusk strapped on his gear and slung his L11's shoulderstrap onto his back. Whoever this entity was, they certainly had some contact with the coils. He wasn't going to let them off easily.

J'Kara froze when she heard Mira, she then ran out of the room, shoving Dusk out of her way and sped down the stairs and outside of the manor,

"YOU BETTER HAVE MY COIL, BITCH! OR I'LL KILL YOUR FAMILY!"

She erratically yelled.

@Noivern

@TheOnlyCatbug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back