• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"What the hell Mira..." Dusk grumbled angrily. "Just let me have some goddamn sleep..." Dusk sleepily shifted over on his side and groaned. Mira replied from the end of the room.

"Sorry Ivan...did I hit you with my tail again?"

"Yeah, just tuck it under to covers so it doesn't become a problem, please... He finally stopped talking and moving about, leaving the silence to behold the noise of someone coming up the stairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
"What? How did you get in here?!" Dusk bolted upright, staring at J'Kara in sleepy anger.

"Why're you here? Were you planning to plant a gag-bomb in my pillow or something? What were you doing while me and Mira were half-asleep?"

J'Kara opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it,

"...To... Um...... Check on you..? I don't even know, my mind just... Wanted to... S-See you? I am NOT in love with him... Am I?"

@Noivern

"Eh?" Dusk blinked, furrowing his slim brows in confusion.

"You out of all people want to see me? I thought you hated me. Huh. Guess Mira was right about the whole 'Warming up' thing..." Mira glanced at Dusk, who sat on the bed perpendicular from the one she lay upon.

J'Kara widened her eye and shook her head, the red blush of embarrassment on her face glowed in the dark a little,

"N-No, that's absolute bullshit, BULLSHIT!"

She yelled, before turning around to hid the blush on her face.

@Noivern

she looked at her watch..."eek! im late" she ran to the port jumping on a boat to Kalos

Last edited by a moderator:
Dusk cocked his head at J'Kara in bewilderment and he sat up in the bed.

"Hey, What's up with you? You're acting really weird." He said, brushing aside a few locks of crimson hair.

Blossom smiled as she saw the berries as she smiled widely as she sighed" I miss mommy big brother do you think she come for us" she asked as she lay on her makeshift bed she put leaves and her sweeter as a pillow @JessBeth

"Miss, your heart rate is exceeding normal levels." Mira said, her green eyes trained on J'Kara. Dusk leaned forward with a puzzled look on his face.

"Something fishy is going on..." He said reproachfully.

Alexia was on the boat going to kalos maybe to find her sister she was glad she was going as she saw a younger girl looking at the water" yo" she say to the girl as she smiled @TheAnimeRabbit

J'Kara took a deep breath, then turned to Dusk, revealing her glowing blush,

"...Its just that my mind... Tells me things... It told something about you and I guess... Thats why I wanted to see you..."

@Noivern

"Huh...what?" Dusk scoffed, lightly chuckling at J'Kara's remark. "You wanted to see me because your mind said 'Whelp this guy has stuff so go see him' and that's why you're in our room?"

Alexia just smiled" where you headed I'm headed to kalos maybe to find my sister I don't know if she dead or alive your a pokehuman" she asked happily

J'Kara clenched her fists and yelled,

"IT TOLD ME I HAD A CRUSH ON YOU! AND THAT MADE ME WANT ME WANT TO SEE YOU!"

She then covered her mouth for a moment and separated her fingers to speak,

"...Its a little true..."

She muttered before slowly stepping out of the room.

@Noivern

Alexia finally got to kalos she smiled as she grabbed her bag as she was looking around she saw a mansion and saw a little charmander as she tilt her head" Ambre" she say to the little girl

Katherine saw a lady as she was a little scared" no I'm Katherine I'm her daughter" she say as she backed up she was a stranger to her eyes as she looked around for her aunt

Alexia was shocked that she was not her sister but her daughter" tell me sweetie where your mommy " she asked bending down

Katherine just bite her lip" in here" she say touching her heart" uh I'm not supposed to talk to strangers" she said

@JessBeth

Dusk blinked, slowly sitting back down in his bed.

"Mira, what the fuck just happened? I barely know her and now she's infatuated with me?"

"It just seems you're an attractive man, Ivan." Mira muttered, looking down at the sheets on her bed.

"Yeah, but her out of all people? This day has just been fucking with my head. I need to lay down and think this through. I've had no time to process what the hell just conspired here. Goodnight Mira." Dusk said as he shuffled over on his side and closed his eyes. Mira didn't lay down, instead she walked over to Dusk's bed and sat on the far side opposite of him.

"Mira? Why are you on my bed?" He asked, opening one eye.

"I dunno. I just want to sleep this way. Upright."

Dusk didn't protest. He was too tired to deal with things like these anymore. He just wanted peace and quiet.

"Katherine!!! Katherine, where are you, sweetie?" Sharon run around and look for Katherine. "Oh, there you are--!!!!" She is spotted a strangers, a Charmelon. 'Katherine! Come here now!!!" She shouted as she start to get protected of her Katherine.

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine just looked at her aunt as she went to her as she was told to do as she smiled looking at the charmelon she didn't seem to be a bad person

Alexia just smiled" hi there" she say smiling as she saw the lady" um I'm just looking for someone" she told her @JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back