• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom was backing up scared as she was trembling in fear she felt tears in her eyes as she looked around where to hide she was just scared of the other people there" please don't hurt me" she say crying a bit @JessBeth

Blossom heard her big Brother as she ran to him" big brother" she say as she saw him afraid to hug him she hurt" your alive" she say happily

Blossom started to tear up cause of the pain in her arm" big brother stop hugging me please my arm hurts" and complain about the pain" mommy is okay Nina is good" she say" I was kidnapped and brought here I escaped" she say crying on him

Blossom looked at him as she sighed" don't ask I don't want to talk about it ow it really hurts" she say as she sat down she looked at the other pokehumans" big brother are you okay" she asked as she felt her stomach growled @JessBeth

Blossom looked at her brother while going to his camp as she wince in pain as her arm was hurting like crazy as she sighed " big brother it hurts like a lot" she sniffed as she walk with him as she just hold onto his arm" do you have food I'm hungry" she say tired @JessBeth

Gedeon and Vianne walked behind the two siblings, keeping quiet. When Gedeon heard the girl mention food he lightened up a little. "I'm pretty sure we have some extra berries if you would like some." He said to the girl.

Blossom looked at the boy" thank you I'm his little sister blossom I'm only 14 nice to meet you oh and I'm an ivysur" she say as she smiled looking around" yay food big brother is the best" she say to him as she smiled

Cosmo settle Blossom down as he say, " You alway hungry for my food....first I need to fix you up...." Cosmo start take out his first aid kit in his bag and bandages on Blossom.

@Zeldafangirl

@Megus

Last edited by a moderator:
Gedeon gave Blossom a smile as they neared camp. She seemed to be talkative. "I'll get her the berries while you do that Cosmo." The Growlithe said as he walked a little bit away and gathered the berries up.

Blossom just groaned in pain as he was touching her arm she just winced" I like your food you make it so good I love your berry sandwich" mom is coming I called mommy about what happened " she say to him

Blossom looked down as she sighed " dusk took everyone to the human world they safe though they staying at a mansion but mom wants to come back build our house up" she say to him" is my arm broken or sprinted" she asked

Blossom looked at her big brother" I can't move it without hurting myself" she say to him groaning in pain as she looked around missing her family" I miss everyone Cosmo" she told him trying not to think about the pain in her arm @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom looked at him" everyone is good they are safe" she say to him as she smiled" they are at kalos" she say to him as she saw her arm was in bandages" big brother who the people you helped" she asked

J'Kara went closer to Dusk until their noses touched each other ever so lightly, she giggled a bit when his nose tickled hers, she didn't even know why she was doing this... Something about Dusk makes her feel... Better.

@Noivern

Blossom looked at the new people as she smiled" hiya I'm blossom nice to meet you" she say as she smiled as her stomach growled she was happy to be here she never seen a boy before besides dusk and Chad she gets angry talking about him she was the only one that knew what Nina did she was still angry at her big sister

@JessBeth @Megus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back