• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"Hey..I bet those stuck-up assholes have nothing on you. For you see, your voice comes from the heart and soul itself. It's an embodiment of your persona, your being. The Shinys may sound good, but their voice is a hallow shell compared to your's."

He said, pointing at the felled android.

"Like that robot. It's got nothing on you."

Brianna rolled her red eyes,

"Compare my voice to Glynda's, the lead of the girl group... Not to mention, using her move, 'Attract' on every male she sees..."

@Noivern

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's because she's a whore. You're nothing like her. In fact, you're even better than that slut."

Scythe put his arm around Brianna's shoulder and softly hugged her.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. I think you're better at singing than anyone else!"

"Aw, you're welcome. Much obligated. Now, let's just get back to sleep. We need to rest for tomorrow."

Scythe said, flapping his wings to glide down the staircase, and back into the subway.

Brianna ran after Scythe down into the subway, once she got down there, she then sat on the bed and stared at Scythe,

"I love you."

She said before changing back into her normal form.

---

J'Kara got up from her bed and walked out of her room,

"...Hm, better go check on Loser McGuire..."

She muttered before walking into Dusk's room, she saw that he was sleeping peacefully... It was actually kind of cute to J'Kara.

@Noivern

Scythe was at a loss of words for a moment. Uneasily, he shifted his weight on his legs as he hung from the bar and stared back at Brianna, a warm smile on his face.

"I love you too, sis." He said, curling up under his wings.

---

Mira stirred slightly when she picked up noise of the door opening. She lazily fluttered her eyelids open and stared at the door, a small beam of moonlight illuminating a figure in the doorway. She figured it was just Dusk coming up after a midnight snack or from using the bathroom, so she nodded off again and resumed her self-repairing slumber.

Brianna layed down onto the bed, and closed her eyes, slowly starting to fall asleep.

---

J'Kara backed away when she saw Mira open her eyes, when she fell back asleep, J'Kara walked to Dusk and patted his head, she then jerked a little when a wave of nervousness and excitement flowed through her like a bullet.

@Noivern

Dusk's mask's lights turned on with a quiet click that filled the room with a bleached blue glow. He slightly shuffled, but finally resting into some flat bodied position. He grumbled something under his breath, something about defunct coils.

---

Scythe rested as well. He ruffled his wings slightly as he finally sank into the perfect hanging position. The room around him already dissolved into blotches of amorphous colors and shapes.

(Le timeskip?)

Megus said:
Vianne glared up at Cosmo, she was still bitter about him tripping over her. It hasn't hurt, she was just mad that he hadn't been watching where he was going. "It's not that I don't trust you. I just don't take kindly to being walked on." She muttered, glancing down at the ground.
"I said I was sorry, and I didn't mean to trip over you, it was so dark that I didn't know you were there...."

JessBeth said:
"I said I was sorry, and I didn't mean to trip over you, it was so dark that I didn't know you were there...."
Vianne was silent as she stared at the ground. There was no real reason for her to get mad. He had been nothing but kind, and he had sheltered them from that monstrous storm. The vulpix pokehuman sighed quietly before glancing up at Cosmo, the disappearing sun making it harder to see. "I'm sorry for being so rude." She muttered under her breath.

Megus said:
Vianne was silent as she stared at the ground. There was no real reason for her to get mad. He had been nothing but kind, and he had sheltered them from that monstrous storm. The vulpix pokehuman sighed quietly before glancing up at Cosmo, the disappearing sun making it harder to see. "I'm sorry for being so rude." She muttered under her breath.
"Huh? What was that?" Cosmo look at her.

JessBeth said:
"Huh? What was that?" Cosmo look at her.
"I said I'm sorry." She growled, not happy about having to repeat herself. She turned away from Cosmo, glaring at the ground.

Megus said:
"I said I'm sorry." She growled, not happy about having to repeat herself. She turned away from Cosmo, glaring at the ground.
"Oh.....apologizing accepted," Cosmo smiles as he go back and fix the sleeping bag.

Blossom got up her chains was lose as she broke the chains as she used sweet scent as she got out of the place as she ran she escaped the hideout she didn't know where to go her arm was hurting like a lot she keep using sweet scent maybe for the other Pokemon to find her she went back to her house seeing it destroyed she saw bubbly she hug it yelping in pain

JessBeth said:
"Oh.....apologizing accepted," Cosmo smiles as he go back and fix the sleeping bag.
Vianne growled softly again and then lay down on her back. She stared at the darkening sky, marveling at the stars appearing. Now all she had to do was wait for Gedeon to come back.

Megus said:
Vianne growled softly again and then lay down on her back. She stared at the darkening sky, marveling at the stars appearing. Now all she had to do was wait for Gedeon to come back.
Cosmo yawn and get in the sleeping bag and slowly fall asleep.

Vianne heard some rustling in the bushes next to her and her eyes widened as she stared at it. It didn't sound too big, but whatever it was was about to get a beating. Sitting up straight, she waited impatiently for the rustling to stop before leaping on the bushes the noise was coming from. It didn't surprise her to see that the "thing" making a noise was actually a "who". She gave a toothy grin at the growlithe she had held underneath her. "You tried to scare me friend, no point trying to get up now." She muttered. This boy was like a brother to her, so she had no problem with wrestling with him. He may act stronger, but honestly he wasn't.

Megus said:
Vianne heard some rustling in the bushes next to her and her eyes widened as she stared at it. It didn't sound too big, but whatever it was was about to get a beating. Sitting up straight, she waited impatiently for the rustling to stop before leaping on the bushes the noise was coming from. It didn't surprise her to see that the "thing" making a noise was actually a "who". She gave a toothy grin at the growlithe she had held underneath her. "You tried to scare me friend, no point trying to get up now." She muttered. This boy was like a brother to her, so she had no problem with wrestling with him. He may act stronger, but honestly he wasn't.
Cosmo heard the noises as he wake up.

Blossom was sleeping as she heard some noise as she followed the sound she was hiding she saw her big brother bit didn't make a move she let bubby to be seen but not her she saw some pokehuman but she didn't wa t to make a move

Kenzie was with Sharon" when do you want to leave" she asked her (best I can do sorry)

Gedeon chuckled from underneath the vulpix. She was right, he deserved at least this much for attempting to scare her. "You could at least be quieter about it. People are trying to sleep." Vianne growled and got off of Gedeon. She stood up and offered her hand to the Growlithe who gratefully took it and stood.

Blossom heard her big brother as she hid as she was scared to come out she didn't know the other pokehuman as she looked back it don't look like the bad people is looking for her yet as she sighed

JessBeth said:
Cosmo get up and look around even thought its dark, "Is someone there?"
Gedeon glanced over towards Cosmo and walked back to where the trainer was. "Don't worry. I scared Vianne and she may have attacked. Sorry if we woke you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back