• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kendra just smiled as she looked at her" she be safe don't worry" she say to her as she smiled" be safe okay Sherry" she say

Blossom was hurting all over she was hurting she screamed in pain as she was trying to kick the person who was hurting her

Kenzie went to her as she smiled" hey let me help" she say as she was trying to help her out" don't go alone plus yiu need someone to smell her out" she told her

Kenzie just smiled when she was called ther" okay sis let's go find dusk we need to save her" she say as she follow her to wherever dusk is maybe his room

"I'm not sure ma'am. There's the Minister Obsidian over there if you need to speak with him."

A maid said, pointing at a chair in the lobby. Edal was sitting down in it, a black notebook in his hands.

"What do you want, guest?" He asked, turning his head over his shoulder to stare at Sharon with deep red eyes.

"If it's something about the intruder, we're taking care of it..."

Edal sighed, putting the notebook down on the weathered cedar coffee table in front of him. He promptly stood, turning towards Sharon and he bent down to face her eye-to-eye.

"The Jigabachis are being refueled. I'm afraid you'll have to wait until the next departure, but I'm not sure if the pilots are keen on flying back to that god-forsaken place. Be patient. Now I must attend to some business..."

He slipped out a orange clamp envelope from under his cape and shuffled through some of the papers, walking away.

Sharon didm' listen to Kenzie as she run and stand in Edal way."W-Wait, I can't. My daughter needed help right now, she might be hurting, can you please help me get her fast?" She begged him. "Please, I'll do anything...I wanna save my daughter....."

@Noivern

@Zeldafangirl

"Hm...I'm sorry but if you ride a Jigabachi to the island it'll stall mid-flight and everyone aboard will plummet into the ocean. No reason to risk one life for multiple lives. How about someone could fly you there...Find a flying type if there are any."

Edal paused, lifting his head to the ceiling.

"Maybe I could fly there..."

Kenzie looked at them" yiu will need someone to smell her out" she say as she walked up to them

Blossom was panting as she was in the cell" where are you mommy I hurt" she say to herself she was crying" daddy" she say

Last edited by a moderator:
JessBeth said:
"Dad take it pretty hard when Mom start to ignore him.....however Mom see that Dad is so lonely and miserable that well....she slowly start to accept Dad as a PokeHuman Houdoom......and later on I have now 4 little brothers and sisters....."
Vianne was silent after he finished his story, partially because she still didn't wish to speak to the trainer, and partially because she had no response. Gedeon was also quiet when Cosmo stopped speaking. He felt bad for the trainer, but he didn't wish to say so.

Megus said:
Vianne was silent after he finished his story, partially because she still didn't wish to speak to the trainer, and partially because she had no response. Gedeon was also quiet when Cosmo stopped speaking. He felt bad for the trainer, but he didn't wish to say so.
Cosmo look up the sky and see it already dark. "I guess I have to start building the dish tomorrow morning,' He start to yawn and take out the sleeping bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back