• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Brianna looked at the liquid,

"...At least to me your human."

She said before hugging Scythe.

---

J'Kara growled a bit and smirked,

"No, Its just that your nose is too close to your mouth..."

She implied, sticking her tounge out.

@Noivern

Megus said:
Gedeon nodded slowly. Vianne could act like a child sometimes, but that's why he was friends with her. Most of the time their personalities were shadows of each other. The childish streak was what made them unique and what made them love pranks. He was a little surprised when Cosmo mentioned his family was pokehuman. It was odd that he was normal while the rest of his family were half-pokemon.
Vianne returned rather quickly, her mouth and hands a little blue. She had found many Oran berries in the forest and helped herself to them they had been good.
Cosmo look at Gedeon face. "Haha, the look on you're face telling me that how is it possible?I can tell how, if you're curious? "

Kendra just looked at her as she was worried but she had to stay with her son" I wish I can help but I just had a baby" she say

Blossom looked around as she saw a burnt down house as she saw her bulbasur she used to play with when she was little" er..... Mommy I'm home I see our house" she say @JessBeth

"Thanks...at least you think of me as something organic. I just wish Edal left me the way I was. And then maybe this whole mess would be resolved, but I know it's too late for that."

Scythe sighed, a somberful and hurt expression swept across his artificial face.

"You know, you're the nicest person that has ever spoke to me. Unlike that child back at the meteorite base. She's a bitch."

---

Dusk growled and stormed up the stairs, saying something snarky behind his back,

"Don't push your luck, ma'am."

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just looked at her as she was worried but she had to stay with her son" I wish I can help but I just had a baby" she say
Blossom looked around as she saw a burnt down house as she saw her bulbasur she used to play with when she was little" er..... Mommy I'm home I see our house" she say @JessBeth
"What? Hello? Blossom?" Sharon try to listen but the the line cut off. "....Island? Our island?!

Blossom just sighed when the line was caught off she had no other choice to scream maybe her big brother was alive she just screamed

Kendra just walked up to Sharon" do you know where she is" she asked her worried about her friend daughter" we can go and save her" she say @JessBeth

Brianna nodded in agreement,

"Maya Deguchi? Yeah... And don't mention it to her, she'd kick your ass."

She chuckled a bit.

---

J'Kara laughed,

"I feel unlucky enough being with you, sir!"

She said before rasing her middle finger at him.

@Noivern

"Not really. She doesn't know all the red coils I've given her are duds and the real ones I keep in my stache. Can't trust kids like her with energy sources that draw power from the dimension itself. Hah."

Scythe scooted up a little and looked up at the cracked ceiling of the subway-factory complex.

"Let's just rest up..."

---

"And to think I sleep next to that broad."

Dusk murmured, throwing his bag down on the floor of his room as he starts to remove his gear. Mira sat nearby and started stowing away all of her unnecessary items she had on her.

"I can tell, but in time I bet you'll be friends. We're all in this together, am I right Ivan?"

Dusk rubbed his fatigued eyes and he laid down on the bed.

"I hope so..." He said as his eyelids started to close.

Brianna looked at Scythe and nodded letting her arms wrap around him,

"I'm really sorry if me hugging you like this is weird..."

---

J'Kara walked upstairs and looked at the doors numbers and giggled sneakily,

"...Number 32...Heh, loser's gonna be so fukin' mad..."

J'Kara suddenly swung the door open and yelled,

"GOODNIGHT! DON'T LET THE BEDBUGS BITE!"

She then swiftly ran from his room and into hers, laughing like a maniac.

@Noivern

JessBeth said:
Cosmo look at Gedeon face. "Haha, the look on you're face telling me that how is it possible?I can tell how, if you're curious? "
Gedeon shrugged as Vianne came back over and sat down, glaring at Cosmo before quickly glancing at the ground. "If you want to tell, that's fine with me." Gedeon said, watching Cosmo with a gleam in his auburn eyes.

"Arceus Almighty..." Dusk cursed, rubbing his practically black eyelids. Mira slightly giggled and took off her shirt, a white tanktop underneath.

"Goodnight madam! And goodnight Ivan." She said as she turned off the light and settling into the bed beside Dusk's.

---

"No, it's not that weird...but you definitely made it weirder by mentioning it."

He chuckled, nudging Brianna with his shoulder.

"Just get some sleep..."

Brianna nodded, and slowly closed her eyes, and fallen asleep a little while after...

---

"Night, robot girl!"

J'Kara yelled from her room and layed on the bed, letting her eyelids cover her sight...

@Noivern

Megus said:
Gedeon shrugged as Vianne came back over and sat down, glaring at Cosmo before quickly glancing at the ground. "If you want to tell, that's fine with me." Gedeon said, watching Cosmo with a gleam in his auburn eyes.
Cosmo smiles, "My mother was a young PokeHuman Bulbausaur.....she meet my father who was a human.....they fell in love and that what they have me......of course some people mistake me for a PokeHuman because my hair color and red eyes just like a Bulbasaur.....but I'm all human...."

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom just sighed when the line was caught off she had no other choice to scream maybe her big brother was alive she just screamed
Kendra just walked up to Sharon" do you know where she is" she asked her worried about her friend daughter" we can go and save her" she say @JessBeth
"She said....in our island....." said Sharon

Scythe drifted off into sleep and crossed his arms over his chest. He tried to sleep, but he had difficulty to try to doze off. No matter how hard he tried to sleep, slumber just couldn't come to him. Finally he had enough and decided to sleep like he always had. So silently he slipped out of the bed and mounted himself on the bar again. He felt guilty for leaving Brianna on the bed, but who caress. She was sleeping he was sleeping. Everyone's happy.

Besides it felt awkward to have her that close to his body. He shook of the awkward feeling and wrapped his wings around his body.

---

"Robot girl? ...Hmph. I should've hid my tail..." Mira huffed, turning on her side to sleep. She was an android, so she didn't technically sleep. She just went through a slumber-like process where her body shuts down it's main systems and focuses on self-repair. The nanomachines inside her artificial blood has micro-repair cells that are like red blood cells inside a human bloodstream. Though these cells repair other cells from everyday wear and tear. If she didn't have this function her body would break down within a short number of years.

JessBeth said:
Cosmo smiles, "My mother was a young PokeHuman Bulbausaur.....she meet my father who was a human.....they fell in love and that what they have me......of course some people mistake me for a PokeHuman because my hair color and red eyes just like a Bulbasaur.....but I'm all human...."
Gedeon listened quietly while Vianne sat next to him. To be honest, she was a little intrigued with the story, but she attempted to hide it; however her intrigue was clearly betrayed by her eyes for they showed almost every emotion she felt. It was just interesting how a human and pokehuman could have a normal child.

Last edited by a moderator:
Megus said:
Gedeon listened quietly while Vianne sat next to him. To be honest, she was a little intrigued with the story, but she attempted to hide it; however her intrigue was clearly betrayed by her eyes for they showed almost every emotion she felt. It was just interesting how a human and pokehuman could have a normal child.
"While I was still a baby, my dad wanted to change.....I don't know how he do it but on his birthday, he change himself into a PokeHuman Houndoom.....it was a shocked for my mother...she was so mad at him for change without telling her....but the reason for my Dad to change is to protect my mother and me in the near future......but mother is too stubborn to listen and she didn't want to speak noe talk to Dad....." Cosmo tell them a story while he is take a bite of the oran berry.

JessBeth said:
"While I was still a baby, my dad wanted to change.....I don't know how he do it but on his birthday, he change himself into a PokeHuman Houndoom.....it was a shocked for my mother...she was so mad at him for change without telling her....but the reason for my Dad to change is to protect my mother and me in the near future......but mother is too stubborn to listen and she didn't want to speak noe talk to Dad....." Cosmo tell them a story while he is take a bite of the oran berry.
Both pokemon gjinkas listened intently to the story, however Vianne was the only one of the two who grabbed some of Gedeon's berries. Gedeon glanced at her, but he didn't take the berries back. This was the quietest he had ever heard her for this long.

Kendra just looked at her as she smiled" we need to get her but how" she say looking at her worried

Katherine just woke up from her nap she was pouting she missed her mom tree as she held onto Sharon" auntie" she say pouting @JessBeth

Megus said:
Both pokemon gjinkas listened intently to the story, however Vianne was the only one of the two who grabbed some of Gedeon's berries. Gedeon glanced at her, but he didn't take the berries back. This was the quietest he had ever heard her for this long.
"Dad take it pretty hard when Mom start to ignore him.....however Mom see that Dad is so lonely and miserable that well....she slowly start to accept Dad as a PokeHuman Houdoom......and later on I have now 4 little brothers and sisters....."

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just looked at her as she smiled" we need to get her but how" she say looking at her worried
Katherine just woke up from her nap she was pouting she missed her mom tree as she held onto Sharon" auntie" she say pouting @JessBeth
"I'm thinking.....wait a minute....I think one of Nina friend, Dusk....he can help me....I have to go find him--huh?" Sharon is about to go when she looked down and see Katherine.

Baby Beater look at her.

@Noivern

Katherine just looked at her" I wanna go with you I want to see mommy please can I go" she told her looking at her

Kendra just looked at him" how's my cute little baby boy" she say playing with him tickling him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back