• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Nikki just looked at her dad" but but i don't want to get in trouble for scaring you" she say to him

Kendra just looked at her as she was rubbing her back" it's okay" she say go her as she smiled" it be okay" she say

"Long story...But I'll give you a rundown since there's nothing better to do."

Scythe turned towards Brianna and cleared his throat, preparing to drop a bombshell.

"I know your name is Brianna. How? It turns out you're talking to your brother you've never met."

Scythe smirked, a flash of pearly vampire-like fangs between his parted lips.

"It's complicated. Your grandparents adopted me when I was very young. They died days shortly after at the hands of a defunct coil and Edal was twenty-ish at the time, and I was five. So he raised me like his own son instead of his brother and kept it from Kristina. It seemed pretty good until..."

He suddenly lunged forward at Brianna, his pupils dilated and his smirk spread wide.

"I found out about the defunct coils at the age of fifteen and what kind of energy they were tethered to. So I studied so intensively about them. And then they became available to everyone illegally. The red coils were like drugs to me so I left the Enclave and purused them since...And regarding my resemblance of Edal himself...It turns out I was his first prosthetic transplant experimental project. It was successful."

Scythe suddenly lost his peppy attitude and raised his right palm to the side, a visible frown forming from a smile.

"Though that made me loose every organic part in my body. You see this hand? Edal replaced it with a coil-powered prosthetic for more experimentation. That's why I hate the bloody bastard. I'll make him pay for stealing my humanity. I'll demoralize him, strip him of his pride, and take his throne as the new Minister Gahsma."

---

"Oh, I have a sister! You may have seen her before, she looks like a big red robotic scorpion and her name is Kotobukiya 92-6! Though this is the first time I've been refered to as a sibling from an organic..."

Tachikoma spun around and opened her pod's double hydraulic doors.

"We'll go back to the manor to settle things down! I'll help you if you want me to as well!"

Sharon wipe her mouth. "Thats so weird.....I didn't eat anything bad....just salad...." Sharon start to throw up a little.

"Oh really?" He look at his daughter.

@Zeldafangirl

Nikki just looked at him" it's okay so I'm not in trouble" she say happily looking around she just sighed" how do I be a good big sister where mom" trying to change the subject

Kendra just looked at her" do you want me to get s nurse or Kenzie" she asked as her son was still pulling on her hair

"No...I'm fine....just fine...." Sharon wipe her mouth again and stand up.

Baby Beater keep pulling her hair hard.

"She with Sharon...." said Jordan.

Kendra winced with her pain her son pulling her hair was hard" okay okay I'm cutting my hair" she say to herself

Brianna looked shocked as she heard the news, and then her heart felt funny and her head started to hurt and she started to look stressed,

"I want to go home..."

She muttered, clutching her head.

"Please let me go home, I miss him so much..."

@Noivern

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendra just looked at her as she sighed" so he pulls so hard" she say as she saw him sucking his finger

Kendra just looked at her as she smiled" sorry I forgotten it been a while" she say to her as she smiled" come let's take him back to my Jordan" she say smiling

Blossom saw her mom talking to Kendra as she pulled down her sleeves as she was watching them talking she had to forgive her sister only to find her sister she went outside to find her and to apologize to her

"You're staying here with me. You're going to be my ticket to take the Enclave over, after all, you can't trust the man who ruined my life."

Scythe put his helmet back on and stared at Brianna in a few minutes of eerie silence. He then turned and got up from the recliner and walked to the far end of the blocked-off subway, in complete darkness.

Brianna's squinted her eyes and shook her head,

"NO! MY DAD WAS THE ONE THAT RAISED ME, I WOULD NEVER GO AGAINST HIM!"

She screamed and stood up, trembling from the pain.

---

J'Kara was smashing every tree in her way with her rock-whip in anger, looking for Scythe and Brianna,

"WHERE ARE THEY?!"

She roared.

@Noivern

"You know, you're staying with me. Whether you like it or not." Scythe murmured, his voice barely audible. "Sister...You should be thankful I didn't let that weird lady take you away. I knew she'd do horrible things to you so I made sure she didn't even touch you. And also be thankful I'm providing my services for you. After all, you're family." His voice cracked, sounding slightly weighted with sadness.

---

"And it's fruitless." Trebuchet said. "We haveta getta illegal coil just to reach Brianna and that creep?" Edal crossed his arms, a small complacent smile behind his helmet.

"Yes. Now let's see if we can buy one from a black-market vendor tomorrow. I'll keep my search drones in the perimeter overnight in case."

The pain in her head strangely started to go away as she stared at him,

"So... You were trying to keep me safe..?"

She said, slowly walking towards him.

---

J'Kara saw five figures in the distance, and growled a bit, walking towards them while.

"HEY! Y'ALL OVER THERE!"

@Noivern

"You don't understand what it feels to be turned into a machine. Edal might be comfortable with it but he forced me into the operation without confirmation. And let me tell you something about you..."

Scythe turned to face Brianna, his white hair a bit disheveled.

"Edal was planning to cyberize you too."

---

"Eh? Who're you?" Trebuchet asked, walking towards the figure calmly.

"Have ya seen a girl and some creepy dark tall dude?"

Edal stepped back, slightly surprised to see who was approaching them.

JessBeth said:
"You mean, she still not got over with a tripping part? But that was an accident......" said Cosmo.
Gedeon shrugged. "I don't understand her. I just know how to counter her." Gedeon chuckled lightly, thinking of how he had figured out almost everything there was to know about the Vulpix pokehuman.

Megus said:
Gedeon shrugged. "I don't understand her. I just know how to counter her." Gedeon chuckled lightly, thinking of how he had figured out almost everything there was to know about the Vulpix pokehuman.
"Hehe, she kind of acting like what my little sister would do...." Cosmo said it as he remember his little sister. "My family are the great PokeHumans...." To them surprised, Cosmo, a human have a family of PokeHuman.

Brianna looked at Scythe with a mortified look on her face,

"H-How do you know? My dad... He would never do that... Right?"

She said, her voice softened,

"After all we been through... That would be the last thing he would do to me..."

---

J'Kara walked toward Edal,

"Brianna and Scythe?! Yeah! And I have no clue where they are! I don't even care about Brianna anymore, NO ONE MAKES OFF WITH NOT ONE OF MY COILS!"

J'Kara looked at Edal, face to face.

"Where are they, Obsidian?! No funny business this time!"

@Noivern

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just looked at her as she smiled" sorry I forgotten it been a while" she say to her as she smiled" come let's take him back to my Jordan" she say smiling
Blossom saw her mom talking to Kendra as she pulled down her sleeves as she was watching them talking she had to forgive her sister only to find her sister she went outside to find her and to apologize to her
Sharon smiles as she feel a little dizzy for some reason. "Oh...." She slowly sit down the chair.

Baby Beater button start to glow a little.

"He did it to his first son, why not you huh? He'd probably do the same thing he did to me to you."

Scythe sighed and held up his palm.

"That's why you have to help me reveal who's the true bad-guy here. We need to reveal what he's planning to do with the rest of his family and friends. I know's he's up to something and I'll use my coils to stop him."

---

Edal grumbled and jerked his body away fro J'Kara.

"I haven't seen them since the shady character activated a broken coil."

Dusk stepped up from the group and removed his mask, staring to J'Kar a weird way.

"Sir, do you know this woma-"

"Yes, and he may help us to find the two. I don't want to refuse other searchers because this is a time of desperation. We must use all of the resources we have."

Kendra just looked at her" are you okay should I get someone" she asked as she saw her son glowing" why you glowing" she asked her son smiling @JessBeth

Kendra just looked at her as she smiled" yeah he does look happy he's so cute my baby" she say smiling looking at her" do you want to play with him" she asked

Brianna looked down and nodded,

"...Okay, but what are we gonna do?"

She said, looking up at him.

---

J'Kara nodded reluctantly,

"...Yeah, right."

She muttered a little stubbornly.

@Noivern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back