• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

JessBeth said:
"But.....Dusk said you just using me for my body.....and so as my sister.....they seem like they hate you...." Nina wipe her tears.
@DaManofWar
Chad chuckled. "I guess Dusk is jealous. Nina, I really do love you," he told her, and this time, kissed her lips.

"Because, someone might live here...mm....and maybe hear us....ah..." She start to blushes when Chad kiss her neck.

JessBeth said:
"Because, someone might live here...mm....and maybe hear us....ah..." She start to blushes when Chad kiss her neck.
Chad chuckled. "Actually," he said, picking her up, "I live here. For now, anyway." He was still kissing her neck.

"Yes..." Nina said as she get off Chad arms and fix herself. Nina is wondering if Chad mad for her to stop in the middle of love moment. "Show me your home...." She said nicely.

@DaManofWar

Sepkis Optimum wasn't the uncommon phenomenon after a dimensional personification of distortion. Although, it wouldn't be expected for it to explode as sudden as it did. The grotesque structure's limbs fell down and crashed to the barren flat ground. The whole personification then exploded outward, sending a weak seismic force rippling through the landscape. Once the damage was done Tachikoma lifted her arm from her front sensor pod and peekd around.

"Geez! I didn't know the material decomposition Sepkis optimum would happen so soon! It seems the perp went back farther than we thought huh?"

---

Trebuchet fell over when he felt a shockwave under the earth fly past him.

"And to think Ground types were 'well grounded'. Hah!" Dusk said, nudging Trebuchet's groaning body with a elbow. The pun didn't help him feel any less pain from the fall's impact. Edal turned his head towards where they came from and stopped moving for a second.

"It happened ahead of time. This means something big..."

JessBeth said:
"Yes..." Nina said as she get off Chad arms and fix herself. Nina is wondering if Chad mad for her to stop in the middle of love moment. "Show me your home...." She said nicely.
@DaManofWar
Chad took her hand, and started to show her around. It was a small makeshift home, with a radio, a kitchen, and a bedroom. There was a bathroom, guarded by a curtain.

JessBeth said:
"You guys.....are you not trust me just because I'm a trainer?" Cosmo asked one of them.
Vianne didn't reply and actually pretended not to hear Cosmo's question.

Again Gedeon sighed. As he was about to reply, Vianne stood and handed the berries back to Gedeon. "I'll be back later." She muttered.

After she had left, Gedeon shot an apologetic glance back to Cosmo.
"Well, as of now I do trust you. You saved us from that storm. As for Vianne..." The Growlithe paused a moment, thinking about what to say. "She doesn't trust easily in the first place. And to make things worse, I think she still holds a grudge for you tripping over her earlier. It's very hard to get her to drop a grudge, but there are a few ways if you want to know."

Kristina turned to Tachikoma and nodded, her purple eyes were a little teary,

"Most likely, I really hope Edal doesn't get seriously hurt..."

She said clasping her hands and looking down.

---

Brianna crawled out of the blankets and saw Scythe relaxing on a ripped recliner,

"Hey, Um... Can I ask you something..?"

She said, tapping on his shoulder gently.

@Noivern

Megus said:
Vianne didn't reply and actually pretended not to hear Cosmo's question.
Again Gedeon sighed. As he was about to reply, Vianne stood and handed the berries back to Gedeon. "I'll be back later." She muttered.

After she had left, Gedeon shot an apologetic glance back to Cosmo.
"Well, as of now I do trust you. You saved us from that storm. As for Vianne..." The Growlithe paused a moment, thinking about what to say. "She doesn't trust easily in the first place. And to make things worse, I think she still holds a grudge for you tripping over her earlier. It's very hard to get her to drop a grudge, but there are a few ways if you want to know."
"You mean, she still not got over with a tripping part? But that was an accident......" said Cosmo.

Kendra just saw her as she sighed" it's okay we figure it out" as she sighed" I can help with your kids or something " she say

Nikki sneak up onto her dad as she was pulled a prank on him" BOOO" she say scaring him @JessBeth

Nikki just looked at her father" but it's funny daddy" she say giving him the puppy pout like her mom does

Kendra groan in pain" ow ow beater that hurts" she say as she laughed enjoying him he was so cute" Sharon everything be okay

"Don't give me a puppy pouts on me....." Jordan looked away.

"Thanks, Kendra--!!!" Sharon cover her mouth. "Trash can....where the trash can?"

Baby Beater giggle.

@Zeldafangirl

"Sure doll, shoot." Scythe said, one eye closed as he sank farther back into the cushions.

---

Tachikoma lightly hugged Kristina with her two arms, careful not to crush her with the pneumatic motorized limbs she was using.

"Minister Gahsma has been through a lot. i'm sure he'll be completely okay!"

Brianna sat down by the left side of the recliner and sighed,

"...Why do you look so much like dad..? Your skinny as hell, and you... Sound like... Mom..."

She said, looking at the ground.

---

Kristina let Tachikoma's arms wrap her and smiled,

"You are too kind, Tachikoma..."

She whispered and wrapped her arms around her,

"You remind me of my own sisters..."

@Noivern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back