• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom looked at her" no mommy I been hiding it I was scared to tell anyone about it" she say trying not to cry" mom I'm scared" she say looking at her hands" I'm scared are you going to tell daddy" she say looking at her tears coming down her face @JessBeth

JessBeth said:
Cosmo get up and see if are any berries around left, most of them is on the ground, some of squash and some of them is ok. He use his bag to collect the berries and once its full, he walked back to other. "I collect as much....here you go...." He give them a berries.
Gedeon grabbed a handful of the berries and dropped them in front of Vianne before grabbing a handful himself. There was still quite a bit left so the Growlithe glanced at Cosmo. "You should have some too." He stated before pushing the bag closer to the trainer.

Blossom looked at her as she sighed" okay mommy what we going to do" she just sighed looking around the room" we can tell daddy" she say" u just don't want to remember what happened to me it hurts" she say starting to cry

Megus said:
Gedeon grabbed a handful of the berries and dropped them in front of Vianne before grabbing a handful himself. There was still quite a bit left so the Growlithe glanced at Cosmo. "You should have some too." He stated before pushing the bag closer to the trainer.
"Hehe, relax, its not like I'm going to hurt you or anything....." Cosmo smiles as he take one oran berry.

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom looked at her as she sighed" okay mommy what we going to do" she just sighed looking around the room" we can tell daddy" she say" u just don't want to remember what happened to me it hurts" she say starting to cry
"Blossom, what's more import and that you're here with us....."

Blossom looked at her as she sighed" i miss big brother" she say as she was feeling light headed her wound was hurting as some how she just passed out her wound was bad she was screaming in pain her head hurting

JessBeth said:
"Hehe, relax, its not like I'm going to hurt you or anything....." Cosmo smiles as he take one oran berry.
Vianne gave a small "hmph" and turned her head away from Cosmo, however she did take a berry and pop it into her mouth.

Gedeon sighed as his friend turned away. Once she held a grudge, it was nearly impossible to get rid of. Someone practically had to save her life to get her to give it up. That, and there was that one part about how she fell for anything romantic. Poor Vianne. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in that head of hers. Gedeon thought.

Megus said:
Vianne gave a small "hmph" and turned her head away from Cosmo, however she did take a berry and pop it into her mouth.
Gedeon sighed as his friend turned away. Once she held a grudge, it was nearly impossible to get rid of. Someone practically had to save her life to get her to give it up. That, and there was that one part about how she fell for anything romantic. Poor Vianne. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in that head of hers. Gedeon thought.
"You guys.....are you not trust me just because I'm a trainer?" Cosmo asked one of them.

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom looked at her as she sighed" i miss big brother" she say as she was feeling light headed her wound was hurting as some how she just passed out her wound was bad she was screaming in pain her head hurting
"Blossom?"

Blossom bite on her lip as she open her eyes" sorry I pass out sometimes" she say as she was lying to her about her pain" I'm fine though it's nothing" she lied" can we go get something" she say

Blossom looked at her mother as she looked around" it's okay maybe big brother is okay" she say" mom do you think big sister hate me I hate when we fight it hurts" she say looking away

Blossom looked at her as she sighed" mom I'm sorry it's all my fault for all this I'm leaving" she say as she went to her rom tests in her eyes

Kendra saw Sharon" hey everything okay" she asked" how it went with blossom" she say to her

Kendra just looked at her" what's happened you can tell me and don't say your useless your everything" she say to her

"Kendra,,,,I been in coma for a while and I...wasn't around with everyone who are in trouble....."

(sorry gtg)

"No, Love. You mustn't tag along. This is a very dangerous Op that will have casualties. One of them cannot be you. For you must look over the Iphil manor as these men risk their lives to save our daughter. Please stay Kristina, I cannot afford to possibly lose you too."

Edal turned towards the group who were searching the surrounding vegetation for any clues.

"Even Corporal Trebuchet is looking for Brianna. Let us look for her. Go back to the mansion and organize all of our guests, partygoers, and residents. You must sort out the disruption to prevent pandemonium. Now men, let's dive deeper into the forest."

With that word, all four men walked into the forest and left no trace. The only beings left by Kristina were Tachikoma and a few Cyborgs.

JessBeth said:
"Huh?" Nina looked at where Chad pointed. there is a cave on top of the mountain. ".....Ok, we can talk in the cave....there are more thing I have to tell you....'
Chad took Nina to the cave. "What is it?" He asked her. He glanced at the ocean.

"Well.....first Dusk said it's bad for me to have makelove right now since I'm only 16.....I was supposed to do it until I get marry......then my little say the same thing, and she is disappointed that I did that without thinking....." Nina show some tears.

@DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
JessBeth said:
"Well.....first Dusk said it's bad for me to have makelove right now since I'm only 16.....I was supposed to do it until I get marry......then my little say the same thing, and she is disappointed that I did that without thinking....." Nina show some tears.
@DaManofWar
Chad hugged Nina. "It's okay. There is nothing wrong with what we did. We love each other. People have intercourse when they are in love," he told her, kissing her forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back