• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Brianna yawned,

"Yeah, whatever..."

She said before going onto one of the beds, and hides herself under the blankets, and held back a mischievous giggle as she took out her phone,

'Damn, battery's low... Better make this quick...'

She thought as she turned it on,

❤My Love❤
me
Buch, This is Brianna, and I'm okay...
me
Look, please... I really, really need you and the others to help me here.

@Noivern

Edal received a message from Brianna. He opened the file but to only find the data corrupted.

"She's in a different timezone...At least we know she's at least alive and well. But we have no idea of her current condition. Also...the timestamp says it was sent last night..."

Servane kicked a chair in anger and huffed heavily.

"Ms. Brianna is in a completely different time. How can we get to her?"

Edal tucked his cell away and replied to the question diligently.

"Her captor will eventually phase back into the current time. The universe has amazing ways of repairing itself. She's still alive and well, let us search for where she might have gone. There's a possibility we can dicover her current location in yesterday's time. But that means the storm..."

Dusk saluted Edal with pride and spoke in a clear, unwavering voice.

"Sir, we will endure the storm a second time if it means getting your daughter back, Minister."

Kristina frowned at the fact she had to endure that horrid storm, but if it ment her daughter, she was willing to do it.

"I'm going to go with you guys if you want..."

She said, walking towards Edal.

@Noivern

Megus said:
Vianne glanced up at Cosmo, nodding quietly. She was still cooking back down from using so much of her energy with the continuous flamethrower. Gedeon however was a bit more enthusiastic as he nodded his head.
Cosmo get up and see if are any berries around left, most of them is on the ground, some of squash and some of them is ok. He use his bag to collect the berries and once its full, he walked back to other. "I collect as much....here you go...." He give them a berries.

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom just smiled as she played some games in the lobby as she looked at the tv she was angry with her sister
Kendra just looked around outside seeing Nina" hiya meet my son I have to speak with you follow me" she say to Nina @JessBeth
Nina didn't see or hear Kendra, still mad at her sister and walk away, fast.

Sharon signs as she walk on the lobby and see Blossom.

DaManofWar said:
Chad suddenly picked her up, and kissed her.
'Mmm!!!" Nina got pick up and kissed. "C-Chad.....I thought you were in my room, sleeping...." Nina break the kiss as her face red a little.

JessBeth said:
'Mmm!!!" Nina got pick up and kissed. "C-Chad.....I thought you were in my room, sleeping...." Nina break the kiss as her face red a little.
Chad chuckled. "I wanted to see you. Want to get back to your room for some R&R?"

Nina looked down and take out the letter. "Here...." she give it to Chad.

-Dear Guest-

I have awknowledged the presence of you and your family and I have humbly accepted you intergration into this fine establishment. However, exactly on 6:35 PM today I caught you and your partner copulating in the Hospital Wing. There are reasons to why I'm concerned to this act of promiscuity and I want to tell you this, Dearest Guest. This is a family building of Servane Iphil. His family has lived here for five generations and I would be panic-stricken if Servane's parents and siblings have found out about your scene in the Hospital Wing. They would most likely banish your family from this settlement or at the very least exile you and your love companion. We have audio/ visual systems in every room in the house and I will find out what you have been doing under the radar. This is a strict manor with specific rules. You may not preform sexual activities within these walls. If this act continues I will relinquish my judgement upon the matter myself. This may be the Iphil manor but I am the most influential chairman this family and company as a whole. I will see fit to what punishment that will be developed if you resume. Please be discreet as you stay in the manor.

Sincerely, Edal Obsidian

Minister of Article 3​

"Edal Obsidian...know about us...fooling in the supply closet.....if we doing it again, they'll kicked me and family......" Nina looked sadder.

JessBeth said:
Nina looked down and take out the letter. "Here...." she give it to Chad.

-Dear Guest-

I have awknowledged the presence of you and your family and I have humbly accepted you intergration into this fine establishment. However, exactly on 6:35 PM today I caught you and your partner copulating in the Hospital Wing. There are reasons to why I'm concerned to this act of promiscuity and I want to tell you this, Dearest Guest. This is a family building of Servane Iphil. His family has lived here for five generations and I would be panic-stricken if Servane's parents and siblings have found out about your scene in the Hospital Wing. They would most likely banish your family from this settlement or at the very least exile you and your love companion. We have audio/ visual systems in every room in the house and I will find out what you have been doing under the radar. This is a strict manor with specific rules. You may not preform sexual activities within these walls. If this act continues I will relinquish my judgement upon the matter myself. This may be the Iphil manor but I am the most influential chairman this family and company as a whole. I will see fit to what punishment that will be developed if you resume. Please be discreet as you stay in the manor.

Sincerely, Edal Obsidian

Minister of Article 3​

"Edal Obsidian...know about us...fooling in the supply closet.....if we doing it again, they'll kicked me and family......" Nina looked sadder.
Chad snarled. "Let them. Bunch of morons. Tyrants."

DaManofWar said:
Chad snarled. "Let them. Bunch of morons. Tyrants."
"Chad! How could you say that! I have families that are still hurts and my mothers friend is having a baby.....I can't let them leave the hospital....please Chad, you must understand....." Nina talk to him to understand.

JessBeth said:
"Chad! How could you say that! I have families that are still hurts and my mothers friend is having a baby.....I can't let them leave the hospital....please Chad, you must understand....." Nina talk to him to understand.
Chad groaned. "Can we talk in that cave over there?",

DaManofWar said:
Chad groaned. "Can we talk in that cave over there?",
"Huh?" Nina looked at where Chad pointed. there is a cave on top of the mountain. ".....Ok, we can talk in the cave....there are more thing I have to tell you....'

Blossom just was playing video games as she was happy as she saw her mom" what you doing mom don't you see I'm busy playing video games" she say smiling

Kenzie just was walking around as she was bored she felt lonely as she saw Sharon but didn't say anything she felt like somethings was missing in her life

@JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom looked up" and why I would be mad at you for pulling my ear I'm not mad" she say as she dropped the controller as she got scared covering her ears scared of team metrotie to come for her again

Blossom looked at her as she sighed putting her head down" while you were in the coma I was.... kidnapped I was experiment on" she say showing her the scar" I'm scared if they come back what I saw there was horrible" she say mad at herself" I'm mad at myself" she say" for getting kidnapped" she say @JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back