• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kendra looked at him" um Sharon I'm kinda hungry need food" she say while holding him" yeah the nurse told me and Jordan" she say

"Todd...? Eh, Obsidian has cams all over the frickin' buildin', am I right sir?"

Edal nodded and pointed upward at a small black dome resting on the ceiling of the room.

"For a palace to be secure there must be constant surveillance. I was looking for the Illegal Coil thief and I stumbled across the exchange in the medical bay."

Trebuchet plucked a toothpick from his teeth and flicked it aside.

"Eh. Anyways, I'm gonna be gettin' an apartment I had my eyes on for a while tomorrow. Do ya wanna come with, Bri?"

Blossom just was at the lobby playing video games as she saw her mom" hiya mom" she say playing video games by herself as she was happy she really wanted to tell her mom about Nina

Kendra whispered in Sharon ear" she's hiding something from you I can tell when someone is lying" she whispered in her ear @JessBeth

JessBeth said:
Cosmo stand up and looked around the floor. He start pick up some pieces of metal thing.
Vianne pried Gedeon's hand off her mouth when she saw that Cosmo had picked something up. "What is that?"

Brianna widened her eyes at what Trebuchet said, getting an apartment? What? No, it can't... What if Mom or Dad don't approve? Brianna tried her hardest to smile, but there was a bit of sadness in her eyes,

"I... I'm not even sure to be honest..."

She said through her fake smile.

@Noivern

Megus said:
Vianne pried Gedeon's hand off her mouth when she saw that Cosmo had picked something up. "What is that?"
"I'm going to build a satellite dish....then I can get a signal on my for and then called my family....would you help me and gather some metal peaces?" Cosmo asked them for their help.

"Ah, come on. I helped yer dad save all of your asses, didn't I?"

Trebuchet motioned to Edal, who has a thumbs-up.

"Ah! See? Now yer Mom just has to say so."

Trebuchet smiled triumphantly and puffed his chest.

"This is an offer ya can't refuse. We'll have all the time in the world to ourselves!"

JessBeth said:
"I'm going to build a satellite dish....then I can get a signal on my for and then called my family....would you help me and gather some metal peaces?" Cosmo asked them for their help.
Vianne simply stared at Cosmo. How did he plan on making a satellite dish out of metal scraps? The Vulpix pokehuman glanced over at Gedeon to see his reaction to the trainer's statement, and he honestly looked pretty skeptical. The Growlithe returned her gaze and then nodded towards Cosmo. Then he began looking around for metal scraps. Vianne huffed, but followed her friend's example. This trainer had saved them from that monster of a storm.

Kendra just looked at her" what's you going to do sit with her or something" she asked looking at blossom

"Aw, thanks! So...what's new with the Dusk VS Nina thing?"

He giggled at his own remark and regained his composure.

"Sorry, I know it's serious but I can't help it...heh. But I heard that Dusk finally put his foot down and drew the line. Guess he's pretty miffed at Nina bein' that way. And he's probably right about the Chad bloke. Everytime I see him he casually pops in-an'-out just to bang the poor girl."

Tachikoma brake-pedaled next to Trebuchet and piped up.

"Human emotion is a strange thing. I have few human motions in my AI but I didn't find any 'Lust' in there. I'm probably happy for that!"

Trebuchet laughed and patted one of Tachikoma's legs.

"Ah. I'd hate to see that kinda stuff inna robot. I mean, damn."

Brianna nodded in agreement,

"Yeah, Nina is also in love with Dusk himself and tried to SEDUCE him, 'Oh you know, like giving you some love... Do you want some love, Dusk?' Hah, and he's 21? Irresponsible bitch's disgusting, letting Chad bang her and then try to cheat on him with Dusk..."

Brianna said as she rolled her eyes from the thought of thinking about it.

@Noivern

Megus said:
Vianne simply stared at Cosmo. How did he plan on making a satellite dish out of metal scraps? The Vulpix pokehuman glanced over at Gedeon to see his reaction to the trainer's statement, and he honestly looked pretty skeptical. The Growlithe returned her gaze and then nodded towards Cosmo. Then he began looking around for metal scraps. Vianne huffed, but followed her friend's example. This trainer had saved them from that monster of a storm.
Little by little, Cosmo pile up the metal and take a look at it. "Hmmmm...."

Blossom trying to sneak away from her mother and Kendra' please don't pull my ear' she thought trying to get away from them she wasn't going to say anything about Nina she tripped over some toys" gah hi mommy" she giggles @JessBeth

Blossom looked at her mom" ow ow what is this for I didn't do anything let go ow mommy " she say as she was wincing in pain as she was trying not to cry

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom looked at her mom" it's nothing really just a stupid fight" she lied she was afraid to tell her mom about the real reason as she saw the glare" fine you win mommy" she say sighing" Nina did that thing you say never to do unless your married she did it with Chad I made Chad go away Nina hates me for it I caught Nina doing it back at the house i still have the image in my head it's so disgusting" she say" a 14 year old have that image not pretty I can't believe Nina did it " she say

Last edited by a moderator:
JessBeth said:
Little by little, Cosmo pile up the metal and take a look at it. "Hmmmm...."
Gedeon and Vianne each placed a couple of pieces of metal on Cosmo's pile. "Is this enough?" Gedeon asked.

"Hah, I know, right?"

Trebuchet had a hearty laugh and put his hand on Brianna's shoulder.

"You're wrong about one thing though. He's twenty-four...I think. I dunno. His birthday is in the next two weeks and few days, dontcha know?"

---

Tachikoma departed from the conversation and was talking to her sister, Kotobukiya.

"Wow, you're still really big Koto!"

Kotobukiya giggled and embraced Tachikoma with all four of her arms.

"You're still tiny, hee hee!"

Brianna looked confused,

"Uh... No...? Dammit..."

She muttered.

---

The little girl ran up to the two robots,

"Party! Party! Party!"

She said jumping up and down,

"Music Party!"

@Noivern

"Ah. It's fine. So, where is yer mother? She hasta say if you can come or not."

Trebuchet started looking around for Kristina while Edal silently sank into the shadows.

Brianna followed Trebuchet,

"Moooooooooom!"

She yelled throughout the manor.

Kristina was upstairs reading a book she borrowed from the library downstairs before she heard Brianna call her.

"Brianna? What's wrong?"

She said before coming downstairs to see Trebuchet and Brianna together.

"Oh, what's going on, you two?"

@Noivern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back