• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom just looked at servane as she sighed she wasn't very hungry" Um sir is there anything to do for fun I'm not in the mood to talk to my sister cause what she did I'm afraid to tell mom she isn't the same" she say

Brianna sighed and opened her mouth to speak,

"Dad, how did you..."

She stopped at the sound of footsteps and turned around, just to find Trebuchet walking towards them,

"Uh, Buch!"

She said nervously and smiled at him.

@Noivern

"Oh. There's a lounge."

Servane took another bite of the chicken and chewed.

"You can also help the maids with the Linens."

Meanwhile, Trebuchet was engaged in a conversation with Brianna and Edal.

"Aye? Somethin' wrong? It seems like you were talkin' about something important..."

Edal regarded Trebuchet with a blank stare.

Blossom looked at him" it just I'm mad with my sister I don't want to deal with her they did something really wrong" she say" wait work with the maids but I don't know how to cook" she say

"No. The Chefs cook. The maids take care of housekeeping and cleaning. They're currently cleaning the Linens so you can go help them with that..."

Servane excused himself from the table and carried his plate away. He returned and sat back down next to Blossom.

"I don't think you should do much since your family is going to be leaving soon."

Blossom looked at him" I don't think I'll go with them I'm trying to figure something out I don't even know who is my sister is anymore" she say" say want to play video games" she asked

Kendra was sitting on the bed she took a nap earlier while Jordan was taking care of their soon as she yawned she heard him cry as she bolted up" is he okay" she asked about the crying @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not very keen on computeronic entertainment, but I can play a round of backgammon if you please."

Servane saw most of the people dispersing from the table and crossed his legs.

"Looks like the Banquet is over. At least there will be an after party. Speaking of that, you should go somewhere else during the party because there will be alcohol present..."

Blossom looked at him" have you seen Mira I want to talk her and plus she saved my life and she is my age too" she say" I'm not a party person I barely have friends since I get bullied a lot" she say

Kendra was sitting on the bed she took a nap earlier while Jordan was taking care of their soon as she yawned she heard him cry as she bolted up" is he okay" she asked about the crying @JessBeth

Servane nodded and went upstairs to Mira's room. He cracked open the door and called out to her.

"Excuse me, Ms. Yurizaki. Blossom wants to see you."

Mira got up from laying down on the bed and straightened her cap. She walked past Servane and into the hall. Servane was getting some sort of strange vibe from her, like she was upset. He couldn't pinpoint why she would feel distraught after the revival of Dusk and the arrival to her home. He figured it was stress and followed her down into the Banquet hall.

"Greetings, Blossom. Y-You wanted to see me?" She stammered, not knowing why Blossom would want to summon her out-of-the-blue.

Blossom looked at her" uh I haven't thank you for saving me" she say" and I know what going on with my sister she has a bad boyfriend " she say

"Oh...So I've heard."

Mira bit her lip in worry but her worry was instantly turned into confusion.

"Wait, I saved you? Tell me how? I-I don't remember saving you at all."

Blossom looked at her confused" it's nothing never mind ma'am" she say as she smiled to the girl" I don't know if I should say something to my mom or not I don't know what to do" she say sighing

"Okay. I understand."

Mira looked up to Servane and thought of something to say.

"I-I'm gonna go talk to Ivan. We need to discuss something..."

Servane bowed and Mira fan back upstairs. Servane then looked around the hall and saw a butler serving wine.

"Madam, I think you should leave..."

Blossom looked at the wine" ew I'm out of here" she say as she went to the gaming room as she start playing a wifi u" man I want a wii u when I get home" she say to him

Dusk turned his head towards the door when it opened. Mira stepped inside and quietly shut the door behind her. Dusk sat up from his lounging position and waited for Mira to say something. Whatever she wanted to talk about, she seemed really timid. Finally she mustered the courage to talk. Her voice albeit uneasy and shaky as she wasn't the most calmest of people (or androids, for that matter).

"Ivan, I really feel like you should say sorry to Nina. It seems you hurt her a lot and I think she needs some reassurance Like, she needs support. She just lost her house..."

"Yeah, and that's the stupid part. She wants to go back to that heap of rock to go 'Home' but her house is completely obliterated. She's also a slut if you didn't know."

Mira angrily planted her foot and yelled at Dusk.

"She may have done horrible things Ivan, but she's a sentient being too!"

"A horrible one at that." Dusk grunted, tapping his claws together.

"Ivan...why are you so stubborn?"

Dusk cut his eyed at Mira and sighed.

"She hasn't made up much for all of the things she done to me. And to think that little whore kissed me...blegh."

Mira turned her back to Ivan and played with the skirt of her dress.

"I guess you're right. After all, she isn't anything special really. And besides you have me to fill in that gap he left in your heart. Huh?"

Dusk smiled and relaxed his shoulders.

"Yeah. That's what I'm getting at. Now that you're my bestie I don't need Nina."

Mira cracked open the door to Exit but turned one last time to smile at Dusk.

"Hopefully she'll understand in time that the world doesn't revolve around her. Teens are weird..."

She closed the door and walked down the hall. She had mixed feelings over Nina, to be honest. Sure she still thinks she's somewhat of a good person and hopes the best for her...but Mira believes that she's pampered with everything she wants while Mira and Dusk had to fight for their very lives at multiple periods during the last few days.

Nina id feeling like she needed to clear up her mind. She been in the hospital for a while and she feel like a prisoner. She is gong to have fresh air as she walk on the hall.

@Noivern

Kendra was holding him as she stood up" let's go for a walk baby I'm hungry" she say as she was walking while Jordan was sleeping she went to the lobby finding Sharon" Sherry" she say smiling holding her son

Kendra just looked at her" he keeps crying I don't know what to do Jordan is sleeping I don't want to wake him up" she say worried

Kendra just looked at her as she unwrapped the blanket as she watch him happy" hey you didn't like the blanket she asked

Brianna looked away from Trebuchet,

"Yeah, actually... It's about Nina having sex with Todd-- I mean, Chad in the hospital wing, and how my dad found out..."

She said, making an annoyed look.

@Noivern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back