• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

JessBeth said:
Cosmo is headed to his house where his family is there, but he get there, the house is destroy. "......My house.......my garden.......my family....."Cosmo look around to find his family.
When the Growlithe and Vulpix caught up to Cosmo, they saw him staring at a destroyed house. Who did this house belong to? Gedeon heard what Cosmo had muttered and also began sniffing around for people. Vianne eventually started to help too.

Dusk sat down at the table and Mira followed suit. Dinner was going to be served and Dusk was practically edging out of his seat.

"Man! The food here is so good I bet you'll even try to eat it!"

Mira slightly smiled and cocked her head.

"I bet!"

---

Edal was monitoring every room. He was incredibly paranoid of the presence of the thief and was still on alert. He knew he would reduce the risk of chaos if he gave an unofficial 'All Clear'. He checked every single room and corner of the manor. Nothing suspicious. He went to CAM-34, where a confirmation icon said it was receiving audio feedback. Funny, everyone was in the banquet hall. No one would unattend the party! He linked the audio feedback to his speakers. He recoiled in surprise to what he was hearing. He then turned off the audio/ stereo device and cursed.

"Whoever those miscreants are, I shall see to this repulsive beshrew of my Mansion myself. These are my grounds and I will not condone activities such as this. "

Edal put on his helmet and stepped out of the room in a flurry of his cape.

Megus said:
When the Growlithe and Vulpix caught up to Cosmo, they saw him staring at a destroyed house. Who did this house belong to? Gedeon heard what Cosmo had muttered and also began sniffing around for people. Vianne eventually started to help too.
Cosmo looked everywhere for his family but they not here. He sat on the rock and feeling upset and worried.

As Nina is resting her bed, she have to go to the bathroom, "Chad, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back..." Nina get off the bed and slowly walk out of the room. Nina walking in the hall for a bathroom.

@DaManofWar

@Noivern

Gedeon gave up shortly before Cosmo did. He didn't want to speak, seeing as he wasn't too good with comfort. Vianne didn't want to speak, simply because the grudge she held against Cosmo was slow to go away.

Blossom looked at her mom" okay" she say looking down at her shoes" Katherine is being good mom" she say to her as she stretched

Megus said:
Gedeon gave up shortly before Cosmo did. He didn't want to speak, seeing as he wasn't too good with comfort. Vianne didn't want to speak, simply because the grudge she held against Cosmo was slow to go away.
"Hey....um...listen.....I know what happen to everyone.....but we are the only once around this island...." he said to them.

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom looked at her mom" okay" she say looking down at her shoes" Katherine is being good mom" she say to her as she stretched
"What?" Sharon looked ay Blossom.

(what going on, saying you're sister in labor?)

Not anymore she fine now it was a prank my sis is pregnant that why I'm visiting)

Blossom looked at her mother" nothing" she say as she smiled looking at her" well do you think you can help me with the bullies sometime" she say about to leave

(LET THE FEAST COMMENCE!)

Dusk saw a line of butlers carrying dishes on their palms. He was practically vibrating at a dangerous frequecy at this point.

"Salmon Cucumber salad with D'jon Chicken!" One of the chefs said. Platters were swept onto the table with extreme tidiness and precision. Trebuchet, Servane, Dusk and Mira got plates. Though Mira casually glanced at hers and wondered what something like that could taste like. Dusk began wolfing down his meal the second the Butler put it on the table. Trebuchet just kind of prodded his meal with a fork and looked at it funny. Servane was eating diligently, unlike the other two.

Zeldafangirl said:
Not anymore she fine now it was a prank my sis is pregnant that why I'm visiting)
Blossom looked at her mother" nothing" she say as she smiled looking at her" well do you think you can help me with the bullies sometime" she say about to leave
(Oh)

"Sweetheart.....about the bully you have problem......." Sharon said.

Once Nina is out of the bathroom, she stop and smell some food and she follow it, its lead to where Dusk, Servane and other are. She take a step in the room.

@Noivern

Blossom looked at her" no worry I'll fight her if I have to I'm not afraid of her anymore" she say acting tough as she smiled" let's get some food for Ms. Kendra" she say happily

Blossom looked at her" what is her favorite food mom" she say as she smiled looking at her

Kendra finished feeding the baby she was craving her favorite food as she smiled looking at her baby boy

Dusk finished his plate as Edal walked into the banquet hall.

"Everyone, take your seats."

The people at the table promptly stopped eating and some sat down in chairs.

"Welcome, guests. We hold this banquet in your favor for enduring the great storm. We decided to make this in your honor to ease the sting of pain and sacrifice that beshrewn you. Now at ease, and indulge for you are now welcome to the Article 3 Manor."

There was an accapella of claps and the people attending the feast continued. Edal bent over to whisper into Dusk's ear.

"Mr. Duskburrow. May I have a word with you?"

"Yes, sir."

Dusk stood and walked away with Edal. Once out of the hall Edal leaned closer to speak.

"You know that young couple that came into the Mansion? That young man and girl..."

Dusk swallowed a lump in his throat and nodded.

"Yes sir. What do you want to know about them?"

"Oh, I already know enough. They were preforming copulation in the Hospital Wing. I caught the audio on tape and now I just thought you needed to know since you and that girl seem to be friends. Give her this letter, as it will be a warning to her if she ever does that on my grounds again. Understood?"

"Understood, Sir." Dusk saluted Edal as he left. Dusk clutched the letter tight and pursued his objective.

JessBeth said:
"Hey....um...listen.....I know what happen to everyone.....but we are the only once around this island...." he said to them.
Vianne glanced towards Cosmo, her mouth dropping. "How is that possible?!" It had only been a storm. Besides, how would people had gotten off of the island?

Nina see Dusk make a speech to the people and some of them are from her island. Nina is hungry as soon as she see a tables of foods. "Maybe some bite....." She take a plates and takes some different foods on her plates.

@Noivern

Megus said:
Vianne glanced towards Cosmo, her mouth dropping. "How is that possible?!" It had only been a storm. Besides, how would people had gotten off of the island?
Cosmo think as he take out his cellphone. "Damm, I got no signal ..." He thought if can call his mother or father.

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom looked at her" what is her favorite food mom" she say as she smiled looking at her
Kendra finished feeding the baby she was craving her favorite food as she smiled looking at her baby boy
"Oh she love seafood, one of her favorite on is oyster...." Sharon remember that time when they we're kids, Sharon found a oyster and give it to Kendra.

Blossom looked at her mother as she smiled looking at her mom" let's go find it most be in the kitchen" she say walking with her mom" so uh your right the human world is scary" she say to her walking to the kitchen" I wish I was there for you with the storm I'm sorry it's all my fault if me and Nina didn't get on that fight maybe the storm wouldn't come" she say blaming herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back