• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kendra looked at her" yeah he's name is beater" she say as she sat up as she was trying to act tough from giving birth to her son

Kendra just frowned a bit" your not happy" she asked as she was confused" yes it's a bug type but I love him he so cute I always wanted a son right Jordan" she say

Kendra just looked at her son and her husband he was so cute" I'm fine sorry sherry" she say as she smiles" do you want to hold him" she asked looking at Jordan" um how do we raise a bug Pokemon since me and Jordan is a water pokehuman" she asked knowing she had blossom and a ivysur son

"Sure..." Sharon slowly hold baby Beater as she immediately fall for him. "Such a cutie!"

Jordan is was wondering too about how to raise a bug Pokemon, too.

"How to raise a baby bug Pokemon? That is different then me raising a fire type kids I have..." Sharon giggle.

@Zeldafangirl

kendrs just looked at Sharon" what do we do Sherry" she asked as she look at her falling for him as she look at Jordan

Kendra just looked at her as she smiled" would you like to help us" she asked" if it okay with you Jordan" she say" we need to get books about bug Pokemon" she say

Nikki was bored" so are we moving daddy" she asked as she smiled a bit

Kendra just looked at him as she smiled" thanks Sharon for coming" she say happily" he's a cutie " she say smiling

Nikki just nodded as she just watch the tv aS she smiled she was distracted she was happy she had a baby brother

"Of course, what are friends for...though I should have been here sooner...but I got lost and ...yeah,...."

Baby Beater start to cry.

"Oh, looks like someone is hungry...."

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra just looked at her son as she smiled the nurse had a bottle as she gave it to him" hi baby here you going" she say

Kendra smiled as she held her baby as she fed him the bottle" thanks Sherry" she say to her as she smiled

Blossom was really bored as she was looking for a room somehow she walked in the hostipal wing

Nina walked out of the supply closet first, fix herself a little and then take a deep breath. Chad is still inside the closet, and Nina face is still blushing since they "doing it" inside and hop that they don't get caught for Dusk or anyone she know.

@DaManofWar

@Noivern

Blossom was looking around " gah where am I I don't know where am I" she say talking to herself as she sighed a bit she didn't want to see her sister she was afraid she will be hated forever

Kendra looked at Jordan" what are we going to do my love" she say feeding her soon" your a cutie"

Blossom looked at her mom as she smiled" sorry mom I got lost" she say as she smiled" I was looking for a lobby something to do should we calls Cosmo" she asked

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom looked at her mom as she smiled" sorry mom I got lost" she say as she smiled" I was looking for a lobby something to do should we calls Cosmo" she asked
"I try to call him, but no signal.....I am worried about my son...I know he old enough to take care of himself...but still...." Sharon is still worried.

Blossom looked at her" what exactly you doing here did you got lost too mom" she say smiling looking around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back