• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Megus said:
Gedeon and Vianne both glanced over at each other as Cosmo ran off. "Where's he going?" The Vulpix pokehuman asked. Gedeon shrugged but grabbed his friend's arm and dragged her along after the green-haired male.
Cosmo is headed to his house where his family is there, but he get there, the house is destroy. "......My house.......my garden.......my family....."Cosmo look around to find his family.

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra saw her daughter as she smiled" hey Nikki this is your brother beater" she say to her daughter
Nikki just looked at the baby as she was shocked it was a bug Pokehuman" it's a bug Pokehuman that's so cool" she say happily she poke his cheek" hi I'm Nicole your sister" she say happily
Jordan smiles as he is so happy to have a son like he alway wanted.

The baby is asleep when Nikki poke his cheek. "WAAAAHHHH!!!"

JessBeth said:
"Mmm....mmmm....." She slowly close her eyes as she kiss him back. She really miss him.
Chad pushed her onto the bed, his wings gently flapping. He trailed his hands all over her body. He moaned into the kiss.

DaManofWar said:
Chad pushed her onto the bed, his wings gently flapping. He trailed his hands all over her body. He moaned into the kiss.
Nina moan a little as she feel his touch on her body.

Nikki kinda panicked when he cries" oops sorry I didn't mean to wake up him up what his name daddy" she asked

Kendra was rocking him" it's okay it's okay" she say holding him as she smiled he was so cute she got out of bed as she was excited about showing her son to Sharon

DaManofWar said:
Chad slowly started to undress Nina, kissing her down her neck now.
"Ah....Chad, wait! We can't!" Nina pull on her clothes back. "Someone might come in....a-and we have camera around here....w-we can be in trouble....." said Nina.

JessBeth said:
"Ah....Chad, wait! We can't!" Nina pull on her clothes back. "Someone might come in....a-and we have camera around here....w-we can be in trouble....." said Nina.
Chad chuckled, and undressed as well. "Let them watch," he told her, and kissed her again, undressing her.

Zeldafangirl said:
Nikki kinda panicked when he cries" oops sorry I didn't mean to wake up him up what his name daddy" she asked
Kendra was rocking him" it's okay it's okay" she say holding him as she smiled he was so cute she got out of bed as she was excited about showing her son to Sharon
Baby Beater slowly stop crying as he slowly go back to sleep.

"Oh, we name him Beater!" said Joardan. "Ah, honey, where are you going?"

Kendra just looked at him as she smiled" um I'm going to find Sharon and show him B" she say as she smiled

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just looked at him as she smiled" um I'm going to find Sharon and show him B" she say as she smiled
"But honey, you just giving birth, and you're body is just tired...." Jordan is worried about her.

Sharon walked around until finally found a lobby. She sit down to rest.

Kendra just looked at him as she sighed" but I want Sharon she not here yet" she say as she pout to her husband

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just looked at him as she sighed" but I want Sharon she not here yet" she say as she pout to her husband
"Now not the pouting face, honey, I'm sure she is....somewhere sleeping or resting...." said Jordan.

Kendra just pout more" fine I just wait" she say as she just lay back in bed she was tired from giving birth but she was trying not show it

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just pout more" fine I just wait" she say as she just lay back in bed she was tired from giving birth but she was trying not show it
"Now, my dear, let me hold out little boy!' Jordan take the baby as he is so happy.

Sharon take a look of her phone and then, "WHAT?!" Her messages saying the Kendra is in labor. "Oh god!" She run to the front desk and asked for Kendra room.

Kendra just smiled as she gave him her son as she smiled laying down on the bed as she was relaxing (brb)

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just smiled as she gave him her son as she smiled laying down on the bed as she was relaxing (brb)
Jordan is swinging around with baby Beater, happily.

Sharon run in the hall and then found Kendra room. "I'm here....." She panting for running.

DaManofWar said:
Chad chuckled, and undressed as well. "Let them watch," he told her, and kissed her again, undressing her.
"Chad, wait.......we'll be seen......" Nina didn't want to get in trouble with Dusk or anyone else. Until is got dragged out of the room and hidden inside the supply closet, where one disturb them.

HazySystem said:
The feminine male stared, hearing the other's...odd tone of voice. He frowned, letting out a soft noise of concern. "O-Oh dear..I'm..so so sorry to hear that!" He paused..Having a slight idea. "H-Hey! Its dangerous to be out here by yourself and seeing how you don't particularly have a place to stay..would you like to stick with us?" He offered with a kind smile.
The teen hummed gently and smiled. "Ah..Thats quite alright..But, I'ill explain after SOMEONE stops getting off track." He glanced over at Sentry and croaked gently. He wasn't meaning to be so rude but..It was just how he was unfortunately.
Finally, Emily did something somewhat rare: she smiled. "I would enjoy that. I do not want to be attacked. That would be unfortunate." Despite her smile, her voice was as robotic as ever. "I hope I am not troubling you in any way."

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra saw Sharon as she sat up in her bed" your late" she say" want to meet our son" she say as she smiled to Sharon @JessBeth
Sharon panting as she looked up to Kendra. "A son?" She looked and see Jordan still holding the baby.

"Hm? Ah, Sharon, meet our new son, this is Beater!" He come close so Sharon can see.

"Aww!! He so cute! So tiny! So....bug Pokemon?" Said Sharon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back