• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Roxie just looked at him" well I guess I will see you around" she sighed not wanting to go" can I go with you I don't really have a home" she say

Edal nodded in defeat.

"Yes. The Dimensional disruption of the red coils could cause major damage to the dimension alone, regardless if anyone is nearby. It may erase whole timelines from history if it isn't handled properly."

Roxie smiled" yes sir I won't touch anything" she say to him as she smiled following him to the hotel" so I didn't get your name" she say to him

Roxie looked at him" I'm Roxie I'm only 16 sir always been on my own cause my family died due to team metrotie" she say as she look at the girl" who the girl" she say to him

Roxie looked at him and noticed no one was there" uh nothing I thought I saw something but it was nothing sorry I not used to having someone to care for" she say to him

Zachary sighed and they had gotten to the hotel. "I just realized me taking you to my room could be mistaken for... Something." He said.

Roxie just hit her mouth" sorry I can leave" she say to him as she stopped walking towards the hotel

"No, its fine." He said. "I'm not staying in this region after New Team Galactic and Team Meteorite are gone, so I won't be affected by people unless they track my back to my country."

Roxie just looked at him" I'm leaving this region too this isn't my home anymore I need to find somewhere to live at" she say

Roxie just went with him" I just want to do good but I don't know what to do" she say as she saw a bed as she lay on it" a bed" she smiled

"What, have you never seen a bed be-" He stopped himself. "Never mind, you can sleep on it, I'll sleep on the chair."

Roxie looked at him" are you sure I can sleep on the floor I don't mind" she say to him as she smiled holding a pillow" yeah I never seen a bed in my life I been on the run since I was young" she say

Roxie looked at him" where will you go after this" she asked as she smiled looking around as she saw a tv as she felt relaxed

Roxie looked at him" sounds fun sir" she say to him as she walk over to the window as she felt relaxed

Zachary sighed, "Get some rest." He said, sitting down in the chair and unpacking a laptop out of his suit case.

Roxie looked at him" okay" she say as she got on the bed as she start to fall asleep she mostly get bad dreams about her family she wanted to leave the region but she is afraid to

Roxie just got up around 6 as she left to get something to eat she didn't sleep very well as she sighed the dreams bugs her she just watched the sunrise come up

Zachary woke up at 7:00 and checked his computer. He didn't any emails. He would probably need more evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back