• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Nikki rolled off her bed" yack" she say as she rubbed her head" why so loud daddy " she say as she used water gun on him as she giggles" what's up" she asked

HazySystem said:
Out in the city, two pokehuamns were walking together. One tall and the other short.
Said tall pokehuman let out a quiet sigh and glanced down to the short teen. "So...Why did you need me again?" He..Asked sounding a bit unsure. "I know I've helped you cause trouble before but as I had said..I would only so such a thing once." He crossed his arms and stopped walking, tapping his foot on the ground..Waiting for the teen's answer.

The teen let out a mischievous chuckle and stopped walking so he could respond. "Oh come now. I just need some help with a little..Stealing..All you need to do is cause some distraction so I can steal some food for myself then your free to go Sen." The male smiled innocently, knowing well the other would easily go along with this plan.
"Did somebody say stealing?" Emily walked up to one of them, and she looked like she was on the verge of ratting on the two of them. This border was never crossed, though, as her next response was a quick "cool."

"I stole a pencil once," she continued, adjusting her hoodie a little. "Pencils are very nice." It was clear she didn't really know much about social interaction. Her voice was a bit flat. Still, these two caught her eye for whatever reason. Their eccentric appearances contrasted her inoffensive look very well

"Also, I like your hair," she said to the tall one. "And yours too," she said to the smaller one.

Scythe was as happy as can be. He got himself a red coil. He was so excited he preformed cartwheels down the side of the hill he was running on.

"Stupid Article 3. Looks like they just got double-played. I need to find out who sent that batch of reddies to the Enclave and thank them for their generous offer!"

He unfolded his wings from his back and beat them happily.

"I can't believe they would be so stupid!"

Lumiose city was in sight. All what was needed was to complete the final stretch.

Zeldafangirl said:
Nikki rolled off her bed" yack" she say as she rubbed her head" why so loud daddy " she say as she used water gun on him as she giggles" what's up" she asked
"You, young lady, where have you been! You're mother already have a baby!" said Jordan.

Ashestoashes said:
"Did somebody say stealing?" Emily walked up to one of them, and she looked like she was on the verge of ratting on the two of them. This border was never crossed, though, as her next response was a quick "cool."
"I stole a pencil once," she continued, adjusting her hoodie a little. "Pencils are very nice." It was clear she didn't really know much about social interaction. Her voice was a bit flat. Still, these two caught her eye for whatever reason. Their eccentric appearances contrasted her inoffensive look very well

"Also, I like your hair," she said to the tall one. "And yours too," she said to the smaller one.
Sentry was about to speak up but his attention was taken away as they were approached by a young looking female. The feminine male stared for a bit..Huh. "Ah..Um." He said, fidgeting with the sleeves of his jacket. "Thanks but..Aren't you a bit young to be out by yourself?" He sounded concerned in a way.

Nano looked over and smirked. "Heh..Thanks kid." He crossed his arms, staring at the slightly younger female. Hmm.. "Have you ever tried stealing something more then just a pencil?" This questioned earned him a hit on the side of the head by Sentry, which he croaked in pain at the other. "Watch it you!"

Zachary was taking pictures of papers, "Members, members, notes, a receipt for something, the ingredients for something else." He stopped when he heard somebody shout about an intruder. "Ah, shit" he muttered as he opened the door to the room he was in and ran to the nearest exit.

Noivern said:
Scythe was as happy as can be. He got himself a red coil. He was so excited he preformed cartwheels down the side of the hill he was running on.
"Stupid Article 3. Looks like they just got double-played. I need to find out who sent that batch of reddies to the Enclave and thank them for their generous offer!"

He unfolded his wings from his back and beat them happily.

"I can't believe they would be so stupid!"

Lumiose city was in sight. All what was needed was to complete the final stretch.
Sharon is lost somewhere in the hall and can't find Dusk or Mira. She walk on the stairs and she reach the very top of the roof. 'Oh......wrong way...."

Nikki looked at her father" what" she say shocked" I didn't know the place was in lock down so I couldn't leave" she lied a bit she didn't want to see her mother in pain she wicker her noise when she lies

Nikki looked at him" but daddy what if he don't like me" she say to her dad a little scared" how did you know I was lying to you" she say

Kendra saw her daughter as she smiled" hey Nikki this is your brother beater" she say to her daughter

Nikki just looked at the baby as she was shocked it was a bug Pokehuman" it's a bug Pokehuman that's so cool" she say happily she poke his cheek" hi I'm Nicole your sister" she say happily

Maya walked back and forth in her room, wondering about the the elite member she sent to get those red coils,

"When is he coming back?! If he doesn't hurry up, the forced fusions will go insane!"

She muttered, going faster as she did in frustration.

---

Brianna ran upstairs to her father's study room in surprise, as seeing all the cyborgs look around the manor overwhelmed her and the mysterious pokehuman stealing a red object in his hand, once she reached his room she found him quite stressed.

"Dad, who the hell was that?! Why are there guards all over the place?!"

She asked, confused and worried.

---

The little girl was hiding after the aftermath of the thievery ensued scared and confused of what's going on.

---

Kristina followed her daughter up to Edal putting both her hands on Brianna's shoulders,

"Edal, is everything alright?"

She asked, noticing that he looked a bit angry.

@Noivern

Katherine was scared as she was in the kitchen as she gave it to the girl under the table she was only four she didn't have a mother at all" hi I'm four here a cookie" she say as she sat in the floor

HazySystem said:
Sentry was about to speak up but his attention was taken away as they were approached by a young looking female. The feminine male stared for a bit..Huh. "Ah..Um." He said, fidgeting with the sleeves of his jacket. "Thanks but..Aren't you a bit young to be out by yourself?" He sounded concerned in a way.
Nano looked over and smirked. "Heh..Thanks kid." He crossed his arms, staring at the slightly younger female. Hmm.. "Have you ever tried stealing something more then just a pencil?" This questioned earned him a hit on the side of the head by Sentry, which he croaked in pain at the other. "Watch it you!"
"My parents are not around. Not now, at least. But they will come back soon, I am fully aware of this." Her tone was as bizarre as ever, showing no emotion as she spoke. "Currently, I am not allowed in my home. Well, I suppose it's not a home anymore.

"I have never stolen anything other than a pencil. What do you have in mind?"

"I'm fine...just someone came back and took one red coil away."

Edal huffed a breath and steadied his quivering fists.

"The red coils are...too much. They could hurt a lot of people. Including the person who stole it."

---

Scythe crawled through an open window of the Meteorite main hub and dusted himself off.

"Gee. They really don't like me around here."

He eyed the red coil he held with great interest and let a giggle escape his mouth.

"They don't know my true intentions yet. hee hee..."

---

Dusk looked out the window and was watching the squad's flashlights search the outer grounds of the manor.

"Why are they on such high alert when the perpitrator is nowhere to be seen?"

"Come on, we need to get out of here!" Zachary said to Roxie, using Sludge bomb on the ground in front of their pursuers. "That should buy us some time, run!" He continued to run.

Roxie just looked at him as she just run as she didn't want to be caught" you know I can fly" she say to him

"I forgot, then fly instead of run!" He said, He spread his four wings and rocketed towards the exit.

Brianna looked at Edal in shock after hearing about the red coils,

"So you mean... That red object... Is something that could... Oh goooood..."

She said, sighing heavily.

@Noivern

"I going back to the room I booked at a hotel so I can send the pictures I took at team Meteorites Base to my boss." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back