• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

kendra just look at the baby boy as she was a little shocked but she smiled" your a bug Pokemon guess I have to name you little one" she say as she looked at her husband

Zeldafangirl said:
kendra just look at the baby boy as she was a little shocked but she smiled" your a bug Pokemon guess I have to name you little one" she say as she looked at her husband
"I wonder what kind if bug-tpye is he?" Jordan take a close looked.

"Its a VOLBEAT!" said the nurse as she take a look of the paper.

Kendra just looked around for her friend as she sighed" wow um how did this happen " she say scratching her head she was happy but didn't know why she had a bug Pokehuman baby

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just looked around for her friend as she sighed" wow um how did this happen " she say scratching her head she was happy but didn't know why she had a bug Pokehuman baby
"Honey, I didn't think you can give birth to a bug pokemon.....thought I don't know that scientists bastard do that to you......" said Joradn.

Kendra just looked at him tears in her eyes" did I cheat on you I don't remember anything" she cried to him

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just looked at him tears in her eyes" did I cheat on you I don't remember anything" she cried to him
"H-Hey! I didn't say you are cheating on me! Kendra, d-don't cry!" Jordan is a little panic.

The baby boy open his eyes and start to crying.

Kendra just looked at her husband as she whipe her tears" I'm okay my love" she say" at least I had a baby no matter if he's different I love him" she say as she hears the baby cry" ssssh little one I'm here" she say rocking him in her arms

Kendra just looked at his eyes" I don't know yet" she say looking at the baby" your so cute" she say thinking of a name

Kendra just looked at him" you just named our soon I like it" she say smiling" where is our daughter anyhow" she asked

Zachary was still snooping around the Team Meteorite base, when he found an office. He went in and looked around, taking pictures of papers he found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out in the city, two pokehuamns were walking together. One tall and the other short.

Said tall pokehuman let out a quiet sigh and glanced down to the short teen. "So...Why did you need me again?" He..Asked sounding a bit unsure. "I know I've helped you cause trouble before but as I had said..I would only so such a thing once." He crossed his arms and stopped walking, tapping his foot on the ground..Waiting for the teen's answer.

The teen let out a mischievous chuckle and stopped walking so he could respond. "Oh come now. I just need some help with a little..Stealing..All you need to do is cause some distraction so I can steal some food for myself then your free to go Sen." The male smiled innocently, knowing well the other would easily go along with this plan.

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just looked at him" you just named our soon I like it" she say smiling" where is our daughter anyhow" she asked
"I don't know....I'll go look for her...." Jordan step out of the room and look for Nikki.

Edal slammed his fist multiple times into the intercom system he had in his office. That bastard! Edal knew he would come crawling back someday, but not like this. With the unmanaged power of the unstable coil in his possession...there will be hell to pay. And Edal didn't want to find out.

===

"Flush the building! Make sure he isn't on the property. Clear out every hiding space you can find, he must be around the manor somewhere!"

Edal spoke out to a few squads of cybers as they all systematically saluted Edal.

"Sir!"

The squads dispersed and began a search of the whole building. Dusk saw a group of cybers pass by him and Mira.

"Who do you think got the coil?" Mira asked, tugging on Dusk's cloak. Dusk shook his head and walked down the hall with slow deliberate steps.

"I don't know. But it isn't a good thing whoever it may be. Those red coils are strong but also dangerous. They can harm it's user very badly if the power goes unchecked."

Mira played with her tail nervously.

"What should we do?"

"Nothing. There isn't anything we can do. The thief is probably long gone."

Nina start to laugh loud since Chad is ticking her more. "hehehe...Chad....hahaha....stop it....hahah......" Nina laugh as she almost going to fell off the bed.

@DaManofWar

Nikki was smiling as she didn't know her mom was in labor as she closed her eyes she was resting yawning

Blossom was looking for her mom or her big sister as she was holding her cousin she fed her now she was bored" where are you mom" she asked herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back