• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"Yes. With me." Dusk motioned to himself. "She even had the audacity to kiss me..." He turned around in shame.

"I said we could just be like siblings instead of being in a relationship. She then attacked me and..."

He faced Sharon, though he had his mask on again.

"You know what happened. I just think it would be the best for us if I was her big brother. If that's okay with you. I'm not sure if Nina might want that, though. She seems pretty attached to me."

Dusk stepped closer to Sharon and lifted his hood from his head, while placing a clawed palm on the chestplate of his armor.

"What should I do? Y-You're her mother! You must have some advice...please?"

JessBeth said:
Cosmo go check on outside the island, ".....it safe....." He walk out the cave and see everything is a messes.
Gedeon stood as well as Vianne and each of them walked towards the cave opening. Their jaws dropped at the visible damage the storm had dealt. Everything was a big mess.

(Ok, officially last post. Good night!)

The maid looked at Kathrine and shook her head.

"Sorry, but you have to eat what has been given to you. Dessert will be served once the banquet is done."

A chef clapped their hands and caught the attention of the other chefs.

"Listen up lads. We finished the main course and now we must fix the side dishes and prepare the beverages. Fountain wine, water, and Pina colada will be served under the word of Grandmaster Iphil. Hop to it Men!"

The chefs broke their circle huddle and got to work.

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine just ate her food as she didn't like it she hated veggies more then her father as she sighed as a maid give her dessert as she clap her hands
Kendra was just looking at her stomach" do you think the baby is okay after I fell" she asked Jordan really worried
"No...we have to check first,,,,excuse me...can you check my wife? She have a baby and we are worried if out baby is damage..."

@Noivern

Katherine looked at the maid" but I finished my food see" she say" do you have a playroom or something to plsiceir she asked the maid

Kendra just looked at Jordan as she was holding his hand as she was afraid that she will lose the baby she wants another child this was her chance

(Dinner hasn't even started .-.)

The maid shook her head.

"This place wasn't meant for youngsters like you. We DO have a nursery in the hospital wing if you want to see."

The chefs got to work on the side dishes.

Katherine just look at her" I understand miss" she say as she just wait for the food as she smiled kicking her feet

Noivern said:
"Yes. With me." Dusk motioned to himself. "She even had the audacity to kiss me..." He turned around in shame.
"I said we could just be like siblings instead of being in a relationship. She then attacked me and..."

He faced Sharon, though he had his mask on again.

"You know what happened. I just think it would be the best for us if I was her big brother. If that's okay with you. I'm not sure if Nina might want that, though. She seems pretty attached to me."

Dusk stepped closer to Sharon and lifted his hood from his head, while placing a clawed palm on the chestplate of his armor.

"What should I do? Y-You're her mother! You must have some advice...please?"
"D-Dusk....calm down and sit down..." Sharon said as she push him down the chair, gently. "Ok....listen to me...You are being a coward!" She said it in a mean tone. "You think its best if you're her brother? Don't do that! She already have three older brothers! Nina didn't need another brother!" Sharon points at him. "If you care about Nina, then talk to her again. Tell her straight on! She is a young lady now and she must deal with it ! You got that?" Sharon said it as she clear her throat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendra just text her friend" I think I hurt the baby I going to hospital wing' she text her as she was breathing in and out her stomach was hurting like crazy as she look at the maid" can you help me please" she asked scared for her baby

"No I'll just be her friend I guess." Dusk brushed past Sharon and walked out of the library.

"It seems to be the only solution."

---

The maid looked around the kitchen.

"Ma'am, the hospital wing is at the other end of the manor. Just calm down, I'm sure you're just experiencing a contraction..." The maid's eyes widened and her voice trailed into silence.

"A contraction? Ma'am, you're going to have your child tonight!"

Kendra got out her phone again as she text her friend" GET YOUR BUTT OVER TO THE HOSPITAL WING IM HAVING THE BABY TONIGHT' she text as she was going to the histipal wing

Nina is all I'm bandages as she happily talking with Chad.

===============

Sharon looked back as she watch Dusk go. 'That boy.....such a good guy...." She giggle a little as she looked around the library. "Hm? She looked at the phone. "WHAT? SO SOON?!"

@Noivern

@Zeldafangirl

Dusk went down to the hospital wing where he put Nina, Mira trailing right behind him. One he reached the wing he stepped inside and saw Nina's bed. He went to her and spoke.

"Hey Nina...Do you think we can just be friends?" He croaked, hoping not to anger her.

"I'm just too old for you, kid. You're better off with being friends with me. Someday I'll find my own special someone out there. For now, you get to decide which path you take."

Mira walked to Nina's bed and leaned over her.

"It's just that Ivan is not the person you'd fit well with. Despite him being older, he's a dangerous man who is greeted by the choices of life and death everyday. I'm just close to him right now because we were close when he was younger. Sorry If I made you feel like I stole him from you...but he's my friend too. Can't we all be friends?" She smiled, antenna raising in happiness.

Nina look at them. "No no.....I know that part that he's too old for me....I meant that why you wanna still be friend with me.....after what I did to you......" Nina looked away. "I almost killed you....I didn't mean to but I did that without thinking.....I didn't know my own strength....." Nina is about to cry.

@Noivern

"Forget about the past, it's all behind us now. It already happened so don't be so upset over it." Dusk said with a gruffness. Mira's antenna lowered slightly.

"Listen. I might of hated you in that moment but now I think you're okay. Just...It's fine. Don't worry."

Nina looked at them again in and signs. '.....ok...you guys win.....and beside, Chad return! Isn't great? Look like you're wrong about Chad, he return!" Nina smiles.

@Noivern

Dusk glared at Chad and clenched his fists.

"Yeah...great. Listen, Punk. Put Nina through that gross shit again...I'll find out and make sure you never touch her that way again."

Dusk drew his combat blade and held it against Chad's neck with force.

"I hate sickos like you who demoralize women like that. So make sure you knock it the hell off because for one: She's only sixteen. Two: I'm a special V.I.P. here in this house. They have cameras everywhere." Dusk retreated his blade and turned around. While he scuffed out of the room Mira shoved past chad, glaring at him the whole time. She quickly caught up with Dusk and uncurled her tail as she ran off out of sight.

Nina is shocked to see Dusk act like that as she watch them leave. "....I didn't think Dusk can be so serious..."She said as she looked at Chad.

@DaManofWar

=====================

Sharon looked around as she turn to corner, suddenly bumped into Dusk, hard. "Kyaa!!" She fell down with him.

@Noivern

Dusk flopped onto his back as he wasn't paying attention to where he was walking. He tried to get up but Sharon fallen onto him.

"Hey lady...!" He grunted. "Gimme some room to breathe, will ya?" Mira helped Sharon get up and steadied Dusk.

"I'm fine..." He said, gently pushing Mira's hand away as he struggled to a stand.

Dusk cast a sideways glance at Sharon.

"Okay, jeez. I'm Sorry. Happy now?" Mira shrugged at Dusk and directed her attention back at Sharon, silently coiling her tail back into her dress.

"So...Uh. Hey?"

Dusk said, not sure what to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back