• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom looked at her mom" hiya mom" she say she had a cast on her arm she just looked around" what you doing here I got saved from them they were an attack by bad people" she say
Sharon is about to cry. 'Our island....our hues got destroy from that terrible storm......we came here to be safe until the storm gone....and...and..." Sharon start to cry. "Nina is hurt...so badly....we found her under the piles of tress, rocks....."

Blossom looked at her as she never seen her mother cry" it's okay mom big sister is tough it's my fault that she was mad at me anyways I know where she is taking her come on let me take you there" she say to her as she took her moms hand

Blossom looked at her as she sighed" okay I'll wait with you I missed you" she say to her" where will we go" she asked sighing" how is she Katherine" she asked

Katherine was sad as she was worried she was thinking about her mom she was messing with her bracelet that was given to her her moms bracelet

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom looked at her as she sighed" okay I'll wait with you I missed you" she say to her" where will we go" she asked sighing" how is she Katherine" she asked
Katherine was sad as she was worried she was thinking about her mom she was messing with her bracelet that was given to her her moms bracelet
"....She sad....leaving the island....and leaving her mother...." Sharon said to Blossom.

Katherine just walk to her as she held her aunt hand as she sighed" I'm okay auntie" she say as she sighed again" I have my bracelet" she say holding onto her aunts hand

Blossom just looked at her" Nina be okay I know it mom she is tough" she say as she smiled

Zachary was walking back home from his latest investigation, he had been investigating the disappearance of an old lady. Thankfully the old lady only got lost, but it could of been a LOT more serious, like last week. He sigh and unlocked his door. He saw signs that somebody else had been there, but he would take care of it after checking his E-mail. He checked his E-mail and found something. "Yes!" He shouted, the C.I.A had asked him to re-enter service!

He pretty much ran out his front door, and locked it tight. He spread his four wings and flew to the C.I.A HQ in five minutes. "Good to see you back, Zach!" a Krookadile pokehuman said. "Its been a while, Krookadile!" Zachary replied, before both of them started to laugh. He hurried into the HQ, and the person behind the counter greeted him. "Hello, Zach. Its nice to see you're back in service." She said. "The mission you're being given is important, so the head master will need to see you."

"What? What is so important that the headmaster had to come here to give me the mission?" Some agents who were hanging around had started looking. "I don't know, go up and see for yourself."

Zachary walked up the stairs, nervously. He had never had an assignment this important. When he got to the top floor, he saw the headmaster. "Hello, Zachary." The headmaster said. "You should know that we had to break some rules to get you here, working underage is a serious offense."

"Yes, I know, child labor and stuff." Zach replied. "What is my assignment, anyway?" "You are to try and apprehend the leaders of Team Meteorite and New Team Galactic. You most likely can't apprehend every member and grunt, so the easiest way to bring the two organizations down is to leave them with nobody to take the lead. We are counting on you, Zachary." The headmaster said. "The papers are at the front desk and you will have time to read the papers on your trip to the Kalos region, where we believe the teams are operating."

A while later Zachary had gotten home and packed his stuff. He packed some Ethers, clothes, a phone, and the papers he got from the front desk. He went to sleep early to make sure he well rested for his trip tomorrow's trip. The next day he went to the airport.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roxie was running away from the team metrotie she was scared she was one of the lengendary birds

Claire worked with team metrotie she just laughed she had to get some experiments so she was searching around in kalos region

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine just walk to her as she held her aunt hand as she sighed" I'm okay auntie" she say as she sighed again" I have my bracelet" she say holding onto her aunts hand
Blossom just looked at her" Nina be okay I know it mom she is tough" she say as she smiled
"Yes...she is tough....but...." Sharon bend down and carry Katherine. "We'll go back to out island when the storm is over....ok?"

Katherine just looked at her as she smiled" okay auntie" she say as she gave her auntie a kiss" I'm hungry" she say to her

Blossom just looked at her she was keeping a secret from her mother about what she saw she didn't want to say anything' yes no school' she thought doing a little dance

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine just looked at her as she smiled" okay auntie" she say as she gave her auntie a kiss" I'm hungry" she say to her
Blossom just looked at her she was keeping a secret from her mother about what she saw she didn't want to say anything' yes no school' she thought doing a little dance
"Oh right, one more thing, Blossom, you are ground.....you're father told me about the bed grade...." said Sharon.

Blossom looked at her mother" but but" she say as she was pouting" but you said I wasn't grounded" she say still pouting" it wasn't my fault" she say

Edal walked around the Manor and to make sure everyone was settled in. He passed by the hospital wing once to check on the patients. Beth was taking really good monitor over them but he decided not to praise her when company was over. Iphil's parent's said that the newcomers could stay but only on one condition: Not to tamper with anything or to cause trouble inside the mansion. The Manor already had enough inhabitants as is and might need time to prepare for the following weeks to come.

Zachary got on the plane, and Lilly followed him, she followed her sweet little bat everywhere. Zachary got past the security screening without any trouble, (even if he was a terrorist he would have no problem because the screening is for security theater, but that's beside the point.) and boarded the plane. On the plane, he sat next to Lilly, who smelled of slight arousal and happiness, though Zachary didn't notice through his focus on reading the papers he was given.

When he got off the plane, he finished reading the papers and got out the aircraft. When he exited the airport, it was night time. He booked a room in a hotel and went to sleep, with Lilly in the next room. He woke up early and left the hotel, he had booked it for the next week or so and could stay longer if he needed to. When he went around town, he was asking pedestrians if they had any information on NTG of Team Meteorite, not getting any results, he went to a route to ask anybody along the path if they had seen anything. What he got was a lucky break.

He saw a legendary bird pokehuman running from somebody. "In the name of the law, quit chasing that pokehuman!" He shouted, holding up a C.I.A badge.

"I said you won't be ground when you go off the island, alone....I didn't say about you're grades....anyway we should found some food inside......" Sharon walk inside the Manor, looking foe a kitchen.

@Zeldafangirl

Roxie looked at the person" who are you I'm Roxie" she say to him as she smiled as she sighed looking around " I heard you looking for team metrotie I might know where they are" she say @zacharychi

Blossom just looked at her mother" fine" she sat as she walked in as she follows her mom" how long" she say

Katherine just smiled" food yay" she say as she clap her hands together as she was happy

Roxie just looked at him" uh I kinda assumed sir let me help you sir" she say as she let them follow her

Dusk was browsing the immense library of the Article 3 manor. He casually skimmed the shelves and was trying to find something that tickled his fancy. He always liked gritty gruesome horror but he didn't really find anything that he could sink his claws into. With a sigh of defeat, he turned to leave. As he turned he bumped into Servane and backed up.

"Woah, Grassy. Watch where you're going..." Dusk teased, brushing the chestplate of his armor off. Servane giggled subtly and held up a black leather-bound hardcover book. It looked like a memo book at the size it was. Servane thrust it into Dusk's hands and left with a cryptic comment.

"Tell me what you think of that horror..." He strode out of the library, leaving Dusk with the black notebook.

Roxie just saw the building" is here be careful let me help you" she say to the person" they are bad they killed my family and friends" she say @zacharychi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back