• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

The Jigibachis landed on the Manor's landing stretch. Heli 1,2 and 3 landed. 4 was a bit slow due to Tachikoma's weight, bit it landed eventually. Edal walked out of 1 and took a deep breath through his nostrils.

"Home...I see the Manor fared well without my help. Dusk was being Dragged out of Heli 3 ant into the courtyard of the Manor. Her eyes sparkling in wonder.

"Come on! I wanna see what its like after five years!"

Blossom woke up in the manor as she didn't know where she was she saw guards" excuse me but where am I what happened" she say to the guards @Noivern

Sharon see that they are landing as she slowly get off the helicopter. ".....Can anyone please help my daughter?' Sharon said ed as she asking for help.

Nina, in Chad arms as she haven't been awake.

@Noivern

@DaManofWar

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
JessBeth said:
Sharon see that they are landing as she slowly get off the helicopter. ".....Can anyone please help my daughter?' Sharon said ed as she asking for help.
Nina, in Chad arms as she haven't been awake.

@Noivern

@DaManofWar

@Zeldafangirl
Chad took Nina off slowly. He didn't trust Dusk. He came up to Sharon. "Hey. Can we talk?" He still held Nina closely.

"You passed out in the Heli..." One of the cydernetic guards said, their electronic-filled faces peering down at Blossom with unseen eyes.

"We decided to check on you in the hospital wing."

Blossom looked at them" tell me where am I is my family okay where are they" she say scared that they got hurt she had few broken bones on her arm due to the attack

Kenzie just hold her niece as she smelled blossom somewhere as she held to her niece" it's okay" she say holding to her

"Don't trust Dusk? Leave here? But we just got here and we are safe until the storm is finishes......." Sharon looked at him. "And he is a friend of Nina..."

@DaManofWar

"You'll be fine as long as you sit still and allow the nanotrites to seal your bones back together."

The armor flaps on the soldier's face suddenly folded outward and there was a shrieking buzzing coming from unseen speakers within the Soldier's mostly mechanical head. The flaps then folded down and he walked away, leaving a Maid to watch over Blossom.

---

Dusk walked around the courtyard and spotted Sharon holding Nina. She approached Sharon, Mira right beside him.

"Hey, will she be okay? She looked pretty bruised up..." Dusk inspected Nina for a second and stepped back.

"We should put her in the medical wing. She'll be safer there. Trust me, Beth is better than any other doctor you've seen...Including Servane!"

Dusk shook his head and held his claws in front of him.

"Sorry if you don't trust me...ah, I can take her there, Mira can...no wait, nevermind. Servane or even you or Tachikoma could transport her there."

Blossom was scared as she wasn't sure what was going on her body ace she just wanted her mother

Dusk nodded and held out his arms to hold Nina. Mira seemed to snap out of her happy attitude when she heard Chad insult Dusk. little effort, Mira held Ussie with one arm and elbowed Chad in the gut with the other. Then she swept his feet and knocked him onto his back.

"You be quiet and be thankful Minister even allowed you onto the Helicopters. He could've kicked you off at anytime. Also, Dusk has tried his damndest to try to keep Nina safe. So what if she was stuck for good? What if you couldn't get her free? Then we would have to sever her ankle. You should fly back on your own. Minister would be glad to disown troublesome youth just like you." Mira spat, kicking Chad in his shin.

"Dusk almost died trying to help Nina and this is what you say? I hope you learn you ungrateful freak!"

Mira started to tear up and Dusk just stared at her with shock.

@JessBeth @DaManofWar

"Stop it! Please!" Sharon grab on Mira hand and pulled her away from Chad. "Are you trying to hurt another person?" She looked back to Chad. "Are you ok?"

@Noivern

@DaManofWar

Mira backed up and turned around.

"I-I'm just...Very protective of Dusk..." She walked off and into the Manor. Dusk turned back toward Sharon and shrugged.

Chad recovered quickly, snarling. "Fine...." He heard Nina mubling, and walked over to her. "Baby, I'm hear," he told her, bending down.

Dusk hefted Nina onto his back and carried her inside the Manor. Once he entered the cathedral-like lobbyroom, he took a left and entered the hospital wing. Dusk carefully set her down into the bed and left the room quietly.

"Jeez, kid was pretty hurt. Don't mess with mother nature..." He chuckled.

Kenzie just walked to Sharon" hey Sharon you okay I think I smell blossom I'm not sure I stay here with Nina" she say as she look at her niece

Blossom got out of bed as she went outside as she saw her mom" mom it's me blossom" she say hoping she remembers her she was in a lot of pain the paid didn't see her leave

Blossom looked at her mom" hiya mom" she say she had a cast on her arm she just looked around" what you doing here I got saved from them they were an attack by bad people" she say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back