• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"Hey. You shut your mouth Kid. You have no place to talk you sick scumbag..." Dusk growled, hand on his P29's case suddenly Servane spoke up from the commotion.

"Wait, no we have to move her out of here. This place isn't safe..."

Edal tapped Dusk and made him turned around. His helmet was held under his arm and he had a content smile that looked almost sinister.

"I have it covered." He said as a squad of four Jigabachi wasp helicopters roared overhead, their signature buzzing motors were similar to that of an insects.

Katherine just ran off while the others is looking for Nina she is worried that her mothers tree is destroyed its the only thing she had left of her mother" mommy" she say as she saw the tree as she had tears in her eyes

Kenzie just saw the house destroyed as she sighed" gotta rebuild the house but first let's find Nina" she say talking to herself

Noivern said:
"Hey. You shut your mouth Kid. You have no place to talk you sick scumbag..." Dusk growled, hand on his P29's case suddenly Servane spoke up from the commotion.
"Wait, no we have to move her out of here. This place isn't safe..."

Edal tapped Dusk and made him turned around. His helmet was held under his arm and he had a content smile that looked almost sinister.

"I have it covered." He said as a squad of four Jigabachi wasp helicopters roared overhead, their signature buzzing motors were similar to that of an insects.
"Says the assholes who wanted to cut her leg off." Chad held Nina, and started flying away. "I can take her back home. You can keep up as best you can dickward." He muttered under his breath as he flew off. "I'm eighteen, he cannot call me kid...."

Sharon is so worried about her daughter that she she reach her hand down, "Huh? Katherine? Katherine?' She calling her name.

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Katherine looked at the tree as she whimper" mommy" she say touching the tree as she was trying not to cry she heard her name being called but ignored it all she wanted to have her mom back she didn't understand why her daddy killed her

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine looked at the tree as she whimper" mommy" she say touching the tree as she was trying not to cry she heard her name being called but ignored it all she wanted to have her mom back she didn't understand why her daddy killed her
"Oh great, Kenzie, Katherine ran off...." said Sharon.

Kenzie looked at her" don't worry I go look for Nina you go look for Katherine I think she at Ambre tree" she say sniffing the air

Katherine was sad as the tree was on the ground" mommy" she gulp" why your tree broken" she say

"Ok, thanks...." Sharon run to where Ambre grave is, then she see the tree is knocked down and then Katherine. "Sweetie....."

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine saw her aunt as she looked at the tree" auntie its destroyed mommy is gone" she say whimpering as she look at her auntie" it's the only thing I had left of mommy " she cried

"Still five years older than your scrawny ass." Dusk sneered, "Have fun living in the grand rubble dump of the world. We're going to somewhere safer than this hellhole of an island."

The Jigabachi's landed on a clearing of flat grass free of any haphazard Debris. Edal nodded and put his helmet back on and boarded one of the Helicopters.

"We are going back to the manor." Edal spoke up, attention directed to everyone.

"If someone wants food and water, don't forget shelter and a warm bed...We will be flying to Servane's parent's Manor and will be staying there until any of you find a new home or want to go out onto one of the boa-..."

Edal cut himself off when he looked at the dock. It was in complete shambles and the seafaring vehicles were capsized.

"Nevermind, you have my word of reccomendation if you want come with us. We will not come back to this island for some time after we leave, so choose wisely. It doesn't seem you have much options..."

The house no longer existed. It was flat as a pancake but had the terrain of a garbage heap.

"So everyone, you may come into the Helis. We have enough for everyone here, including Tachikoma."

Tachikoma whooped from somewhere in the chaos and piles of junk.

"Oh I know, sweetie, we can--!!!" Sharon suddenly see some helicopters. "What in the world, Katherine, come on...." She pick her up and go to the others. "What's going on?" she asked on elf the people who is in the helicopters.

@Zeldafangirl

@Noivern

@DaManofWar

The little girl looked up at Mira and then at her hand and softly held her hand, smiling a little.

Brianna looked at the helicopters flying towards them,

"Thank God..."

She muttered, sighing in relief a little.

Kristina turned her attention to the helicopters,

”I'll gather everyone right away!"

She assured running off to find the others.

@Noivern

Blossom looked at her phone" mom mom mom do you want me to come home I heard they were a tonando at home" she texted her mother

Katherine just looked at her aunt as she was holding onto her aunt as she hugged her scared" mommy" she sniffed as she saw the holicopter as she was scared hugging her doll

Edal turned his head at Sharon and chuckled softly.

"We are leaving this island. I can't see fit living here anymore. So you may come if you want Madam, I won't force you."

Dusk, Servane, and Tachikoma boarded Jigabachi 3. Mira saw everyone leaving and sat up on her knees.

"Hey, do you want to come with us to a big fancy building with lots of rooms and food? It's warm there, too! And you can sleep in a bed."

She hoped she could persuade the girl into coming.

"Hey, before we go, can you tell me your name?"

---

Back at The Manor

---

Kotobukiya watched the live stream from the building's security cameras. She saw Edal fly to the island after a long while and watched a horrible hurricane storm right upon the island. A few hours passed after the initial arrival of the hurricane. She was afraid her master might've been hurt in the storm and was waiting for the Jigibachis to fly back, hopefully with Edal in one piece.

The cybernetic soldiers instantly shouldered their Directed energy rifles at Chad and steadied their stance.

"Identify yourself, Pokehuman." The trooper said in an artificial voice.

"We are Fire-Squad 18 of Article 3's order. We live to serve the Enclave and will bravely die in combat for the greater good."

The squad advanced on Chad, rifles raised.

"Specify, Organic."

Sharon looked backed on her island and it was nothing to lived there. ".....My name is Sharon, and all of my families and friends is coming with you.....' She said as she is sad to be away of her island home but she doing this to protect her loved ones.

@Zeldafangirl

@Noivern

Blossom was picked up by the people the human world was destroyed too" mommy" she say looking at her in the helicopter

Kenzie came with the others as she saw Chad took Nina" sherry Chad took Nina" she say

Kendra looked at her husband" we need to go now" she ah scars

Edal nodded and directed Sharon to Heli 2. Edal motioned for Brianna and Kristina to come into Heli 1, the Heli that Edal was riding.

"Come on. We mustn't slow. The storm could pass by again if we don't hurry."

Tachikoma wheeled into Jigibachi 4 and sat inside it's passenger cabin with a Cybernetic trooper who kept glancing at Tachikoma a funny way.

The girl nodded and grabbed Mira hand, crawling out of the debris.

"Unnie!"

She called Nina.

Brianna and Kristina got in the helicopter with Edal.

@Noivern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back