• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Dusk sighed.

"If you want me to punish you, what do you want me to do?"

Mira stood beside Dusk, hands clasped. She suddenly realized she didn't have any clothes on. Face getting red, she glanced at Servane, who already was handing Mira her dress.

"Thanks..." She murmured, slipping into the dress like a glove.

"Anything you want.....as long as you're satisfied..." Nina said to Dusk.

@Noivern

(Did I? which one? Oh, was it "Everyone looked happy as they give it an applause" that part? Oh, that was Nina families)

@IIQueenestII

Last edited by a moderator:
JessBeth said:
(Did I? which one? Oh, was it "Everyone looked happy as they give it an applause" that part? Oh, that was Nina families)
(Oh... I thought that was everyone in the rp, Sorry!)

The corners of the basement start to crack from the lack of support from the metal poles.

Brianna starts to slowly wake up, looking around the room and finding Trebuchet next to her.

"Buch... What happened?"

@Noivern

"Ugh..." His eyes widened, looking at the cracks forming into the concrete.

"I-I think we might have to...Leave..."

Dusk leaned closer to Nina.

"Well, if that's what you want...Just think about it. If you were in my shoes what would you do? What would you do to punish yourself?"

"W-We can't leave....it is worse to be outside of this bad storms. The basement is the only place to be safe..." Then, when Dusk asked her that question. "......if I were you're shoes....I...I don't want to hurt a friend....cause she have already hurt herself...."

@Noivern

Small pieces of the ceiling start to fall down,

"Oh no... Everybody, stay close to me! I think this place is about to fall apart!!"

Kristina yelled out loud.

Brianna ran next to her mother as the pieces of concrete became bigger,

"Hurry! This joint is falling down!"

@Noivern @JessBeth

Without hesitantion, Servane, Dusk, Tachikoma, Trebuchet, Mira, and Edal all huddled in. Dusk was in the fetal positon, covering his back. Mira stood over him praying that everyone would be safe.

Kristina stuck her arms out and put her hands on the ground, forming a pink shield around everybody.

"Everyone! Stay calm!"

She yelled as the ceiling broke down.

"Oh my god, Holy shit..."

Brianna said in shock.

@Noivern @JessBeth

Dusk flinched, holding his rifle over his head. Expecting a heavy barrage of rubble to crash upon him, he looked up to see a pink dome deflect the chunks of debris casually.

"Wha-?"

Mira stood straight and stared upward in awe. Trebuchet dropped his makeshift concrete sheild and peeked around.

"Why aren't we all dead?" he said, one eye closed.

Nina know that Dusk is in worse condition so she shields him with her body as the ceiling break down and the winds swirling around the people.

Sharon use Protect moves one everyone to protect everyone

However, the winds is so strong that suddenly a plank hit Nina head so hard that she lost her grips and got blown away.

JessBeth said:
Nina know that Dusk is in worse condition so she shields him with her body as the ceiling break down and the winds swirling around the people.
Sharon use Protect moves one everyone to protect everyone

However, the winds is so strong that suddenly a plank hit Nina head so hard that she lost her grips and got blown away.
(What about the pink dome?)

Kristina struggled to stand up, but managed to get on her feet, holding her hands in the air, causing the dome to stretch up, moving the rubble out of the way.

"...I can't... Hold this... Much... Longer..."

She struggled to say, the dome started to crack a little.

"M-Mom! Hold on keep holding the shield! Don't give in just yet!"

Brianna said, looking around.

"What do we do?!"

@Noivern

(Oh sorry about that.)

Sharon, come next to Kristina and said," Let me help you!!" She used her move Protect and make a half-size dome.

(How about helping other!)

"I guess it's my turn to intervene."

Edal rose from the dust and held his palm skyward and his palm glowed. He was using psychic to hold up the debris as it threatened to crush them at that very moment.

"It's heavy...But I've lifted vehicles bigger then these chunks of rubble!" He said, forcing the collection of broken rock wood and glass upward. Ivan suddenly fell onto his back and he shouldered his L11. He zeroed in on a large piece and fired directly at it. The bullet was successful at splitting the chunk into smaller fragments. But there was still more to go. He aimed and fired once more, splitting another chunk.

"Aye, I like his thinkin'!" Trebuchet said, helping Edal hold up the debris.

"Work like a team, Sir!" Dusk said, firing another chunk and ejecting the hot shell. Edal kept the debris at a halt while Dusk picked off the larger pieces. Tachikoma saw the strategy and aimed her right arm to the ceiling of junk and began firing as well. All the meanwhile, Edal and Trebuchet kept the rubble at bay. Dusk and Tachikoma were tasked as sweepers, and Servane and Mira kept look over the people hiding for shelter.

Nina is trying her best to hold on the rock while not getting blown away again. But then a big lighting hit the ground close to where Nina is. She got surprised that she let go of the rock and blown away again, then got hit on the tree, fell down and then all the trees that have piles up on Nina.

@IIQueenestII @Noivern

Edal dispersed the rubble in all directions and knelt, feeling quite exhausted. Dusk got up and swelled with pride, a wide grin of accomplishment on his face. Mira shakily rose up and looked around, mortified to see the original settlement in ruin. Nevertheless, she was happy they all survived, she thinks. Mira did a quick head count and her skin went pale. She approached Dusk and tapped his shoulder.

"D-Dusk, we're missing Nina..."

Dusk instantly tucked his sniper away and looked around for any sign of her.

"Nina?" He called out, afraid she might be harmed.

Meanwhile Trebuchet dug his dirtied armor from the wreckage and slipped into it.

"I guess that's settled. But holy shit this place is a ruin..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back