• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kristina gave the three boys an applause,

"Oh my, you guys are quite talented together!"

She said,

"And the rain cleared up, too! Lovely!"

"Well, shit, this place is dead..."

Brianna said and walked to Trebuchet, and then her head turned to Sharon.

"Nina..? Uh, oh crap..."

A young girl's crying can be heard nearby,

"Mommy... Mommy... Mommy..."

The voice said, over and over fearfully.

@Noivern @JessBeth

"Hey Nina! Where the fuck are you?" Dusk yelled, kicking over a slab of drywall.

"Nina! Come on, you're scaring us!"

Mira was searching as well until she heard the sobs of a young girl. Pinpointing the source, Mira walked to it with her antenna rotating.

"Hello? An-Anyone here?" She said, hoping it was Nina.

"Nina!! Nina!!! Please answer me?" Sharon start looking for her daughter as their families do the same things.

The young girl crawled out from under the rubble and found Mira in front of her and crawled back in,

"Mommy..."

She whimpered, looking at Mira teary eyed in fear.

@Noivern

"Hey, where did you come from...?"

Mira knelt beside the small hiding space and leaned inside.

"Hey, c'mon. I'm not gonna hurt you, my name's Mira. What's your's?"

She asked, hoping to gain the trust of the girl.

---

Dusk kept searching, in spite of how hopeless it seemed.

"Nina, if you don't come out here I'll punish you for real..." He sighed and sat on a heap of crumbled rock.

"She might be gone forever." He said, resting his elbows on his knees.

"And I didn't even say what I was going to tell her...Damn kid..."

He got up and put his mask on

Chad was flying off, looking for Nina. "Baby! Hey!" He landed on the forest floor, and started looking for her. "Nina! C'mon, you okay?"

JessBeth said:
Cosmo then here a moving of the sleeping bag. "Ah you're awake...." He come close. "Oh hold on....." He reach out the zipper of the sleeping bag and zip down.
@lostsoul
Devon would look confused, as the tight grip of the bag became lighter. ( sorry life stuff... replies gonna be sort around this time of day, )

Kenzie just walk out of the house as she was sniffing the air trying to sniff out her niece as she was worried

Kendra came out of the house as she saw the destruction of the hurricane" wow Jordan are you okay what about you Nikki" she say to her family

Nikki just smiled" I'm fine" she told her family" I'm tough like daddy" she told her mom she was happy about her mom being pregnant she was going to be a big sister

Everyone is looking for Nina since then, and the island now a big messes, some of the tree is knocked down, plants is half ruined and some house stuff is all over.

Then inside the pile of trees, one hand is moving slowly and some bloods on it and making a moaning sound.

@everyone

JessBeth said:
Everyone is looking for Nina since then, and the island now a big messes, some of the tree is knocked down, plants is half ruined and some house stuff is all over.
Then inside the pile of trees, one hand is moving slowly and some bloods on it and making a moaning sound.

@everyone
Chad heard the moan, and quickled raced over to see a bloody hand. "Nina!" He cried, and raced over to her. He shoved the trees aside, and grabbed her hand, pulling her out.

Sharon and her family are still looking for Nina and they are far away where Chad and Nina is.

"Aaa!!!" Nina cried in pain, something got her foot and can't get out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dusk ran over to Nina's encasement and glanced around.

"Oh no...Her leg is caught under the debris. Hey Trebuchet! Nina needs help!"

Trebuchet stumbled clumsily over the jagged terrain and knelt down next to Nina.

"Aye. I'll be damned...She is alive. But she's stuck..."

Dusk was tugging on his hair in apprehension as Trebuchet tried to lift the heap of broken housing off of her with no avail.

"Aye...Dusk..." Trebuchet looked up at Dusk with fear in his eyes.

"We might haveta sever her leg."

Nina is half conscious as she hear some familiar voices. "......Chad.........Dusk......." Then she move her foot that have caught debris, hoping it can free her foot.

@DaManofWar

@Noivern

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nina. Can you hear me? We are going to have to cut off your foot. We can't get it out..."

Dusk bit his lip, afraid of what they had to do. If they wanted to save Nina they needed to do it anyway.

"If you don't want to do that, we can find out other ways?"

JessBeth said:
Nina is half conscious as she hear some familiar voices. "......Chad.........Dusk......." Then she move her foot that have caught debris, hoping it can free her foot.
@DaManofWar

@Noivern
Chad quickly helped free her foot by using fire punch on whatever had her trapped. He pulled her to his chest, crying. "Nina, it's okay, I'm here, baby," he said, before glaring at Dusk. "Hey, pal."

@Noivern

"We have to make sure her leg isn't broken." Dusk felt Nina's femur and looked for any anomalies.

"Nina, does any of these places feel like they're burning in pain?" Servane stood by, sword halfway drawn from it's sheath.

---

Mira tilted her head and touched the little girl's hand with her palm.

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you. I can help you find your mommy if you want...Er...whatever your name is."

She said, smiling in a comforting way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back