• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

JessBeth said:
Cosmo looked at them as he take out something out of his bag. "Here...." He give them a big blankets for the both of them. Cosmo go sit to the corner and start making fire.
Gedeon grinned at Cosmo and took the blanket. He threw the blanket over Vianne's head who mumbled her thanks from underneath. When he saw Cosmo beginning to make a fire, Gedeon stood and went over to him. "Here, I can help with this." He told Cosmo while charging up an ember attack.

Megus said:
Gedeon grinned at Cosmo and took the blanket. He threw the blanket over Vianne's head who mumbled her thanks from underneath. When he saw Cosmo beginning to make a fire, Gedeon stood and went over to him. "Here, I can help with this." He told Cosmo while charging up an ember attack.
"Oh, thank you....I forgot you are a PokeHuman...and a fire-type...." Cosmo said as he puts some woods on the fire.

(Alright guys. It's time I go to bed. I'll reply later tomorrow.)

Gedeon nodded. "It's the least I can do considering you saved us from that storm." Gedeon glanced over at Vianne again who was still under the blanket. "You could probably tell, but Vianne is a bit frightened of big storms." He watched the smaller form of his friend quietly before his eyes widened in realization of what he had just said. "Don't tell her I told you that though. She would kill me. I'm the only person that knows besides you now and I only found out through experiencing it."

Sharon and Dresden tell everyone to take the basement where they all be safe. One by one, everyone go in the basement.

@Evryone

(Sorry, went to dinner)

Mira carried Dusk into the basement. One by one Servane, Tachikoma, Trebuchet, and Edal went into the basement and huddled. Mira sat down and set Dusk beside him, squeezing his hand lightly.

Once everyone inside the basement, close the door shut and then Nina look at Dusk, with a sad face. "I'll never forgive myself...." She go to the corner.

@Everyone

Brianna and Kristina went down to the basement along with the group,

"I just want everyone to stay calm, this storm will be over before you know it!"

She said with a smile on her face.

"Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god..."

Brianna said, running to Trebuchet and hugging him, slowly starting to panic.

"This is bad..!"

The sound of thunder got much louder as the wind could be heared howling.

@Noivern

Last edited by a moderator:
Trebuchet put his arms around Brianna and spoke in a soothing tone.

"Lass, It'll be fine. Though, I'm not sure how Dusk'll fare. Only time'll tell."

Servane was sitting next to Mira, both sitting in silence for a on while until Servane stood and confronted Briana.

"Ma'am,, you do know how to heal? Can you heal Dusk as you did Nina?"

Mira looked up from her knees and stared at Brianna with teary eyes.

"Wait, sh-she can do that?"

Brianna looked at Servane and shakily nodded,

"Y-Yeah... I'll t-try..."

She said before walking to Dusk cautiously,

"M-Mimi, give me Dusk... Please..."

@Noivern

Mira picked up Dusk and propped him up with her own body. As she held him she felt him breathing coarsely in deep, rough breaths.

"I-I'm ready..." She said, hoping for the best.

Brianna grabbed Dusk and hugged him softly, closing her eyes and whispering a few words, after a few moments, Brianna's eyes started to close and her hug started to loosen, she then collapses onto the floor.

@Noivern

Trebuchet tried to catch Brianna but he wasn'tquick enough. He cheesily smiled at Edal and grabbed Brianna by her waist and hoisted her onto a siting position on the wall next to him. Mira closed her eyes and prepared for Dusk to wake. After a full ten seconds with no response, everyone bowed their heads. Mira started to cry again, falling and weeping into her knees. She didn't look up, but everyone else saw that Dusk was standing on his own.

A huge crash can be heard as a large tree branch hits the house, severely damaging the side of it.

The storm started to worsen as thunder hit more and more often and small trees started to break off.

@Everyone

Dusk slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room. Everyone seemed to stare in shock at him as he eyed everyone strangely. He closed his eyes and felt his chest rise and fall softly as he inhaled.

"Nina," He said, opening his eyes and gazing directly at Nina. "Was there a good reason to cripple me?"

Mira looked up from her knees and looked up to Dusk in wonder.

"I-I thought you died!" Mira suddenly embraced Dusk, crying into the chest of his armor. He put a claw on Mira's head and rubbed her scalp softly.

"It's okay Mira, I'm fine."

He looked at Servane and mouthed 'How?' at him. Servane shrugged and smiled, holding up Dusk's laptop. Dusk chuckled lightly and redirected his attention at Mira.

Everyone huddle together as they waited for the storm passed.

"Dusk....I.....so sorry...." Nina said it as she slowly stand up and walk toward him a little. "......I didn't mean to.....no...I did it without thinking....I let my temper get to me........" Nina start to cry. "Dusk.....I'm glad you're alive......" She lower her head down. "........please......punish me...or what you do..." Nina is ready for anything as tears run down her eyes.

@Noivern

The ceiling started to crack making a light creaking sound as it did.

Kristina looked up at the ceiling and gasped as she looked at the cracking ceiling,

'I-Is the ceiling cracking? Then that means... Oh no...'

She thought, looking at the ceiling with worry.

@Noivern @JessBeth

Mira lifted her head and glared at Nina.

"You don't deserve a punishment..."

Trebuchet stood up, lowering his helmet onto his head.

"Yeah, It's understandable but ya almos-" A crumb of rubble ticked off of Trebuchet's helmet. Instantly he looked up and saw the cracks forming. He lifted his helmet and smiled cocky.

"Glad ya guys have me 'round here." With that, he disconnected some concrete from the floor and held them in midair. With his other hand he lifted a pair of pull-up bars in the corner of the basement and formed it together with the concrete and mushing the metal-stone creation upon the crack. Sealing it.

"Am I useful now, Obsidian?" He teased. Edal rolled his eyes behind his visor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back