• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"Dusk....please....answers me...." Nina about to give up until she see something coming and its Mira. "W-What? Mira? Why are you naked?!" Nina said.

@Noivern

Brianna spotted Nina in the distance,

"YOU BITCH! COME HERE!"

She yelled, running towards her.

"AIN'T NONE OF US GON' FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO DUSKY!"

@JessBeth

Mira halted for a second and glared at Nina with an expression of pure hate. She sniffled and wiped the tears streaming down her face and continued running into the house. Trebuchet passed by Nina and growled at her.

"Good going, ya happy that yer gonna kill Dusk?"

Trebuchet sneered at her and went inside.

"What? Kill Dusk? No! I didn't want to kill him..." Nina is confuse about this as she didn't realize her attack move did a big damage on Dusk. "Where is he? I have to talked to him, please?"

@Noivern

@IIQueenestII

Last edited by a moderator:
JessBeth said:
"I am so sorry, I was looking for someone and then I trip myself...." Cosmo apologizing again as he looked at them. "A-Are you new in this island?" he asked them.
(Yay for big storms!! Drama, ensue!)

Vianne turned away from the man who had tripped over her, stubbornly refusing to speak. Gedeon sighed and nodded in affirmation. "Yes, you could say we are new to the island. My name is Gedeon. Gedeon Redan." Gedeon glanced over at his best friend before sighing and gesturing to the Vulpix. "This is Vianne."

"Mira is holding him."

Servane said, bumping past Nina with a grim look on his face.

"You know, he was just trying to do what was best for you."

He followed Trebuchet inside, closing the door behind him.

"Pleasure to meet you, Gedeon and Vianne...." Cosmo say it politely as he sense something up in the sky. "Oh no......hey...you guys better come with me in the cave.....something bad is going to happen..."

@Megus

Noivern said:
"Mira is holding him."
Servane said, bumping past Nina with a grim look on his face.

"You know, he was just trying to do what was best for you."

He followed Trebuchet inside, closing the door behind him.
"Wha.....don't tell me did I.....No...No...No!!!" Nina start to shaking. "Please no! I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to! Dusk!!!!!"

Gedeon nodded, giving a small smile while Vianne simply grunted. Gedeon's gaze followed the man's gaze to the sky to see dark storm clouds in the distance. Grabbing Vianne's arm, the Growlithe nods to Cosmo. Vianne attempted to pull her arm out of Gedeon's grasp, but failed as he simply grabbed on tighter.

JessBeth said:
"Wha.....don't tell me did I.....No...No...No!!!" Nina start to shaking. "Please no! I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to! Dusk!!!!!"
Brianna stopped in front of Nina,

"You've should have thought about that, before you even did it, you stupid fool! You know what? I'm not even gonna hate you anymore, a girl as... HORRIBLE as you doesn't deserve ANYTHING."

Brianna turned her back on Nina, going back into the house.

Nina started walked toward Mira, holding Dusk as she starting crying. "Dusk, I am so stupid! I didn't mean to do this to you.....I let my temper get to me.....and my feeling.....I am so sorry.....please...please.....wake up so you can punish me or something...Dusk.....Dusk...." Nina cry more and she is feeling more guilty.

@Noivern

JessBeth said:
"Follow me!!" Cosmo quickly start to run to the near cave as its started to get windy. He run inside the cave.
Gedeon dragged a protesting Vianne along with him as he quickly followed Cosmo. It began getting very windy and that was when the Vulpix finally notices the incoming storm. Vianne was not fond of storms. Something bad always seemed to happen during storms. That, and the thunder and lightning frightened her. She was of course too scared to admit it, so the only person that knew this was Gedeon, and he had only discovered it through experience. Vianne took off running after Cosmo, and soon she was dragging Gedeon behind her. When they reached the cave, Vianne ran to a corner and covered her head in an attempt to avoid any thunder. She didn't care how silly she looked.

The black clouds got closer as thunder could be heared the wind started to get stronger as a few raindrops started to fall down.

@Everyone

"Thank you. For bringing us here. I would rather not be out in that storm right now." Gedeon murmured to Cosmo. Then he walked over to where Vianne sat and sat next to her. This was going to be a big storm, and he knew her fear of thunderstorms wasn't going to do either of them any good. Both the Growlithe and Vulpix flinched as they heard the thunder, but each were silent otherwise.

Mira set Dusk down on the couch and leaned over him, holding his hand.

"After being powered on in the first time in 5 years, I'm greeted by this tragedy."

Mira looked around the room full of panic-striken faces and back to Nina.

"Wait, wh-what do you mean we're not safe?"

Cosmo looked outside and see its start raining. "I hope my families are ok...." Cosmo whispered as looked back at them.

@Megus

==========================

"We're not safe in the house! Its going be a masseuse storm and it can destroyed the house! Please everyone! Follow me, the basement will be safe!!!" Nina tell them as she sill have tears in her eyes.

@Noivern

@IIQueenestII

Kristina noticed the feeling of small raindrops on her skin and tapped Edal's shoulder,

"D-Dearest, I think we need to go inside, It's starting to rain..."

She said, grabbing his hand.

The raindrops got bigger as well as the wind becoming stronger, trees started to bend from the strong wind.

@Noivern @Megus @JessBeth

Vianne stayed huddled in the corner. Her fear of thunder and lightning had started quite a while ago. She liked to think that she had few weaknesses, but this one made up the difference. Gedeon on the other hand was quite fond of thunderstorms. Despite being a fire-type, the Growlithe enjoyed the rain. He watched out of the mouth of the cave as the storm quickly grew worse.

Megus said:
Vianne stayed huddled in the corner. Her fear of thunder and lightning had started quite a while ago. She liked to think that she had few weaknesses, but this one made up the difference. Gedeon on the other hand was quite fond of thunderstorms. Despite being a fire-type, the Growlithe enjoyed the rain. He watched out of the mouth of the cave as the storm quickly grew worse.
Cosmo looked at them as he take out something out of his bag. "Here...." He give them a big blankets for the both of them. Cosmo go sit to the corner and start making fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back