• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

The mask's eyes turned from pink to a maroon.

"Uh? S-Sure..."

He said, his hood falling off his head.

What is she thinking to do? I should stop but...I need to see her intentions.

Megus said:
Vianne sat down by the stream, and Gedeon followed suit. Neither of them had much to do, and there was no one else around to mess with. They simply had to wait for something to happen.
As Cosmo come looking for the little girl, he suddenly trip over and fell on them.

Trebuchet held out his pinkie finger and smiled.

"I promise. I do."

He grinned, a cocky smile with something else. He opened the door all the way and stepped inside.

"Likin' my room, huh?"

Nina smiled as she slowly touch his helmet. "Let me remove it a little...." She slowly lift his helmet up a little and show his lips. She slowly give him a kiss.

@Noivern

Brianna chuckled, a jokingly smile entering her face,

"Yeah... But, one question... Did you hear me... Sing from here..?"

She asked, wandering around the room.

@Noivern

Dusk clenched his fists a little as Nina kissed him. He felt a bit shameful, but lust overcame his senses and he followed through. He slightly hugged Nina with his right arm.

---

Trebuchet smiled, patting Brianna's back.

"Yer voice is somethin' else, Lass. I couldn't beieve my ears!"

Kendra just laughed a bit" yup I'm pregnant aren't you happy my love" she say as she smiled

Lilia just looked Sharon" I have tell you something mom" she say to her as she smiled" the guy who hurt me I can't see out of my eye he's here" she say to her @JessBeth

Nina kissed come a little deep as she slowly break it. "Do you like my kiss?" She said to Dusk. "When you get kissed, you wanna to have more...you're heart beating fast....and you're mind blank....." She giggle it as pull back. "Do you like the kiss? That the feeling of love...."

@Noivern

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just laughed a bit" yup I'm pregnant aren't you happy my love" she say as she smiled
Lilia just looked Sharon" I have tell you something mom" she say to her as she smiled" the guy who hurt me I can't see out of my eye he's here" she say to her @JessBeth
Jordan just smiles and pick her up in the air."my wife is having a baby!!" He forget that Nikki is there.

"Lillia! What is going on?" Said Sharon.

Brianna looked back at Trebuchet and and a blush of red came onto her face.

"R-Really? I sing to myself sometimes, but am I that good of a singer..?"

She said, her voice trembling in disbelief.

@Noivern

Lilia looked at her " I can't see out of my right eye I can't see" she say to her scared

Nikki was happy" I'm having a brother or sister" she say happily

Kendra just laughed as she was in the air" I'm so happy Jordan I can't wait" she say happily

Zeldafangirl said:
Lilia looked at her " I can't see out of my right eye I can't see" she say to her scared
Nikki was happy" I'm having a brother or sister" she say happily

Kendra just laughed as she was in the air" I'm so happy Jordan I can't wait" she say happily
"What? How did this happen?" Sharon sound a bit mad.

Jordan just so happy for this.

Dusk smiled a little, his face burning up again. "I-It's a different feeling."

He suddenly heard a shrieking alarm in his ear. Wincing, he found it it was coming from his mask. The lights were flashing white and red, sensing his heartrate exceeding normal levels. He took it off and turned the mask off, throwing it some few feet away.

"Stupid machine..." He grumbled.

---

Trebuchet unstrapped his armor and put it on his bed.

"Yeah, I've never heard a voice as beautiful as your's. I gotta say, ya got talent."

He put his helmet on the bed and stared at it.

"My uncle gave me this helmet. It's an old Post-Collapse dustdevil helmet varient 5. It looked good with my training armor, so I used it instead."

Kendra just looked at him" we can build a house here" she say happily

Lilia just looked at her as she look down" few days ago do I need to go see a doctor" she say fubbling over her words

Brianna stared at the helmet as well,

"Wow, so cool!"

She said before picking up the helmet and trying it on,

"How do I look?"

Brianna said, doing a brave-ish pose.

@Noivern

Nina looked at the mask throw away as she giggle a little. She get off of Dusk and looked at him. " I better stop teasing you before you going to get machines damages.... And go home and cool off...." She turn around for a swim again.

@Noivern

Dusk formed a small cheesy smile on his face, picking up his mask and stood.

"Well, heh. Okay..."

He stood and waved as he left through the bushes.

"Bye, Nina..."

He sprinted back to the house, rifle carried high. He burst through the doors and looked for Servane.

"Hey Vine!" He called out, cupping his hands around his mouth. Servane stepped down the stairway and glared at Dusk.

"What is it Ivan..." He mumbled, fixing his dress shirt. Dusk grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him close.

"We need to talk, now." He said, Servane's face wrinkling into an expression of disgusted confusion.

"Oh-Kay?"

Dusk dragged Servane up the stairs and into his room, closing the door behind them. Servane instantly spotted Mira's sleeping body and cocked a brow.

"Ivan what are you doing he-" Dusk cut him off.

"Servane, Nina fell in love with me." Servane's eyes went blank for a second. He blinked and glard at usk again.

"Ivan, she's sixteen! What're you thinking?!"

Dusk looked down and lowered his mask onto his face.

"It's not my fault. She was the one to say it." Servane sat down next to Dusk.

"And what do you think of this relationship?"

"I feel guilty, Servane. Sh-She's just a kid!"

"Are you going to say something?"

"I dunno, man. I-I think I need to tell the truth..."

Dusk paused, nervously tapping his claws.

"I don't wanna upset her though...Wait! I-I think I have a solution!"

Servane leaned in, wanting to hear.

"I could be her big brother!" Dusk said, smiling under his mask. Servane's eyes lit up with recognition.

"Sounds like a good plan..."

---

Trebuchet laughed.

"Without the armor, it looks kinda funny since it doesn't fit yer head!"

He rubbed the crown of the Helmet, accidently letting it fall further down onto Brianna's head.

"It looks kinda cute that way, though."

"Nina, you idiot....kissing Dusk like that...." Nina said as she talking to herself. "Dusk will never like me now...." Nina is floating in water as she get up, wanna to get that feeling out of it. "Chad, where are you....I need you now....."

@Noivern

"...I see, so you'd still love her, but not as passionatly. You'd be a new addition to her family. But one problem...Would her mother approve?"

The mask's eyes flashed yellow.

"Oh shit, I-I forgot about that! Her mother is Sharon, huh?"

Servane nodded, putting a palm on Dusk's back.

"So...I could be an Uncle of sorts. I get it. I'll talk to Sharon if she's nearby."

Servane clasped his palms.

"Downstairs...I think."

Dusk gave a thumbs up to Servane and sprinted down the stairs. Once alone, he looked over the bed to see Mira laying on the floor.

"Why would he have Mira here? She disappeared five years ago..." He muttered to himself, touching Mira's empty coil capsule on her chest.

Dusk couldn't find Sharon, so he went directly to the main source. Nina herself.

Following the same trail he took, he reached the Lagoon.

"Nina!" He called out into the forest.

"I need to tell you something!"

---

Servane studied Mira's empty body closely.

"Hm...It seems Dusk was trying to get the info from his blackbox into Mira so she can be functional again. But why?"

Servane lifted Mira's limp arm and let it fall.

"Does he miss her? Come to think of it, they were close when she was at Article 3."

Chad was resting. That while fiasco with the people barging in on him and Nina had been annoying and rude. He needed some space right now.

"Look, I know you like me and all...but the age difference is..." He stopped and recollected his thoughts.

"I-It's not normal being with someone of my age. B-But I know a way we can still be in a close relationship! I-I can be like your big brother! I'd watch over ya and...we'd be siblings!"

Dusk smiled, holding a palm out towards Nina.

"Sounds better?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back