• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Nina splashed out of the water, smiling as she look so lovely. She look so love, wearing a black swim suit, those smiles like another image of Nina. "Dusk? What are you doing here?" Nina didn't think Dusk is here in her special lagoon spot.

@Noivern

"You're a fire type. So naturally, I came to make sure something didn't happen."

His ears on his mask pivoted, the color of the eyes white.

"You know you look waaay different in THAT getup." He said, pointing a claw at Nina's swimsuit.

Brianna looked at the door and slowly opened it a little,

"I'm nothing like you..."

She whispered, half of her face was shown in between the door.

@Noivern

Dusk's eyes turned red for a split second, and returned white.

"Of course he said that..."

crouched near the water's edge and glanced at the surrounding vegetation.

"It's really pretty here. I like it."

He played with the shoulderstrap on his rifle's holder a little.

"So, why do you come here often?"

---

Trebuchet sighed and lowered his helmet onto his head.

"It'll be fine. I think yer dad just needsta get over himself. Man, he is overprotective, huh?"

Kenzie just looked at the machine" I don't see anything" she say to her as she smiled" your may be right" she say to her

Kendra was leaning against the wall as she wait for her friends

" I come here....to cool off my temper.....then it become my secret spot...." She sat down. "No one know about it....expect Chad, he found me here and we.....play together like swimming....."

@Noivern

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie just looked at the machine" I don't see anything" she say to her as she smiled" your may be right" she say to her
Kendra was leaning against the wall as she wait for her friends
"OK....I'll go get Kendra....." Sharon said as she walk to her.

"Oh. I see..."

He tapped his holster with his claws and looked up at Nina.

"Just forget about him. He left you for a very dumb reason. If I were in his shoes, I would stay."

Dusk stood, his mask's eyes a slight blue hue.

"Despite the embarrassment and lashes from bystanders."

Kendra just looked up at her" hey" she say as she smiled looking around as she went inside getting the pregnancy test as she was getting she was pregnant

Katherine was finished with her food as she was alone in the dining room

Lilia saw her ex boyfriend as she was scared holding her eye" get away from here" she yelled

"Isn't it great, Kendra? You going to have another one!" Said Sharon.

=============

Nina looked back to Dusk. "Why would you stay?" Nina asked a question. ".....never mind...I'm going swimming...." Nina stand and put her feet on the water.

@Zeldafangirl

@Noivern

Kendra just smiled" I be back I'm going to see Jordan" she say smiling" jordan I'm pregnant" she say happily

Lilia went inside bumping into a wall than to Sharon" hi" she say trying to fake that she can't see out of her bad eyes

"Well, it's because I'm actually very devotional to people I'm close to. I remeber when the baddies stormed the island and me and Servane worked in symphony. It was like we had a connection that kept us fighting. That's kinda the same with you."

Dusk adjusted his hood and gestured at Nina. His mask's four eyes seemed to close their electronic eyelids.

"I never usually leave my friend's side. I fight until the bitter end with them. Even if it means that I lose my life."

His eyes opened again, now a stronger shade of blue.

"That's with Spire, Servane, Trebuchet not-so-much, but You and Tachikoma. And don't forget Mira..." He added, voice trailing off a bit.

"Do you love Mira?" She asked as she come close to him. "I think you like her....she is pretty....and she kind like you're type...." Sh come closer more.

@Noivern

JessBeth said:
As Cosmo help a little girl get a drink, he suddenly feel an acorns is throw to them as he said, "Quickly, back in the cave!!" Cosmo help out a little girl run to the cave.
Vi grabbed a handful of acorns and stepped out of the trees, watching quietly as the two ran. Gedeon smirked as he stepped out next to the Vulpix. "Well, that was totally predictable." Gedeon muttered to Vianne. The Vulpix pokehuman nodded in agreement, chucking the last of her acorns lazily at their running targets. "Maybe next time we should go for a smaller, more precise attack." Gedeon chuckled lightly and nodded in agreement before dragging his friend to the stream.

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just smiled" I be back I'm going to see Jordan" she say smiling" jordan I'm pregnant" she say happily
Lilia went inside bumping into a wall than to Sharon" hi" she say trying to fake that she can't see out of her bad eyes
Jordan got wet all over him. "What?" He have a water stuck on his ears.

Brianna grabs Trebuchet's hand and kissed him through the small opening of the door,

"I... I guess your right, Buch..."

She said, smiling and blushing.

@Noivern

Last edited by a moderator:
"What? N-No!" Dusk backed up, clutching his chest.

"She's my..." Dusk paused, the lights turning from blue to pink. "Cousin. Also, she's younger than you!"

Dusk calmed down, his swiveling ears pivoting to a netural positon.

"She's the only family I really have."

Trebuchet put a hand on Brianna's shoulder and lifted his helmet.

"Hey, don't be so angry at somethin' you can't control. Edal's gonna hate me, so be it. Nothin's gonna separate us."

"Oh I see, you're little cousin...." Nina can tell something not true. "Dusk....why are you back away from me?" She come close. "I won't do any bad to you...yet..." She start to tease him as she come close to him.

@Noivern

JessBeth said:
Cosmo and the little girl hide in the cave, until he realized that the little girl disappeared. "What?" He looked around for her as he run outside.
Vianne sat down by the stream, and Gedeon followed suit. Neither of them had much to do, and there was no one else around to mess with. They simply had to wait for something to happen.

"Oh you know, like giving you some love...." She tease him more as she flirt with him. She sit on his lap as smiles. " Do you want some love...Dusk?" She said.

@Noivern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back