• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"Okay...See you around, kid."

Dusk closed the door behind him and walked down the hall to his room. He quietly shut it behind him and flopped onto his bed.

"How is this going to work out..." He groaned into his pillow.

Kenzie just looked up" okay let's talk" she say as she finished the dishes as she went over to Sharon she just yawned a bit

Nikki just groan as she sit up in her bed " daddy it's so early " she yawned a bit as age got out of bed @JessBeth

Vianne leaped from tree to tree, her six tails fanning out behind her. Currently she was looking for her friend Gedeon. It didn't take long for her to find him, but she didn't want to simply go down. Glancing around quickly, Vianne grabbed an acorn and threw it at the growlithe pokehuman with expert aim. She snickered as she picked up another acorn.

Gedeon lay down on his back, looking up at the sky intently. He was in the middle of a forest, however he had found a small clearing just large enough for him to see blue sky. He closed his eyes, enjoying the peace, but then his chest was hit by an acorn. Opening one eye, Gedeon looked for his attacker, but was hit again. He heard snickering in the trees and grinned to himself. "Vi! Why can't you say hello like everyone else in this world?"

Cosmo is outside the forest, in the water stream to wash his face. He is helping a little gril who is a little weak but he is willing to help. Biy he didn't know a new arrival is here somewhere.

Kristina looked at Tachikoma,

"Your sister? What do you mean?"

She asked the robot with a sympathetic look on her face.

---

Brianna ran upstairs to Trebuchet's room and slammed the door, then layed herself on the bed, burying her face into the pillow and cried.

@Noivern

JessBeth said:
Cosmo is outside the forest, in the water stream to wash his face. He is helping a little gril who is a little weak but he is willing to help. Biy he didn't know a new arrival is here somewhere.
Vianne hopped down from the tree she was in. "Hello Gedeon!" She called out, grinning as she tossed an acorn at him. Gedeon reached out and caught the acorn, chuckling to himself. "You know that's not what I meant." Vianne nodded then began racing towards a stream. Gedeon followed her, but he was the first to spot the two strangers by it. Quickly he grabbed one of Vianne's tails and dragged her back into the trees while she yelped. Vi was about to get angry at the Growlithe but he pointed out the two people and smirked. The Vulpix understood his thoughts and pointed towards some acorns lying on the ground. Gedeon and Vianne grabbed the acorns and started throwing them at the strangers by the stream while also attempting to stay hidden in the trees.

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie just looked up" okay let's talk" she say as she finished the dishes as she went over to Sharon she just yawned a bit
Nikki just groan as she sit up in her bed " daddy it's so early " she yawned a bit as age got out of bed @JessBeth
Sharon walk a little far from other and talk to Kenzie.

Kenzie just walked to her as she sat on the chair" what is wrong Sharon what is the emergency" she say dozzing off a bit but shook it off

Megus said:
Vianne hopped down from the tree she was in. "Hello Gedeon!" She called out, grinning as she tossed an acorn at him. Gedeon reached out and caught the acorn, chuckling to himself. "You know that's not what I meant." Vianne nodded then began racing towards a stream. Gedeon followed her, but he was the first to spot the two strangers by it. Quickly he grabbed one of Vianne's tails and dragged her back into the trees while she yelped. Vi was about to get angry at the Growlithe but he pointed out the two people and smirked. The Vulpix understood his thoughts and pointed towards some acorns lying on the ground. Gedeon and Vianne grabbed the acorns and started throwing them at the strangers by the stream while also attempting to stay hidden in the trees.
As Cosmo help a little girl get a drink, he suddenly feel an acorns is throw to them as he said, "Quickly, back in the cave!!" Cosmo help out a little girl run to the cave.

@lostsoul

@Megus

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie just walked to her as she sat on the chair" what is wrong Sharon what is the emergency" she say dozzing off a bit but shook it off
"Um.....I was wondering of you can test on my.....if I'm might be......." She show her stomoch as she hoping Kenzie can take a hint.

"My sister operative, The Kotobukiya S4-0! The anti-aircraft mortar fire unit that Mr. Obsidian has!"

Edal eyed Tachikoma behind his visor.

"She is safe at the manor, currently being repaired in the hangar."

Kristina looked fascinated,

"I never knew robots have sisters... Or families at all..."

She said,

"Of course, I mean no offense, most robots I've seen never claimed to have families."

---

Brianna layed in Trebuchet's bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Why can't I be on my own for once? Why does dad have to watch me 24/7?"

She asked herself, spacing out.

@Noivern

Tachikoma wiggled her arms.

"Well, we were built in the same lab! I'd doubt she remembers me well, but I still want to see her!"

Edal stared into Tachikoma's sensor pod.

"You can come with us once we go back to the manor."

Tachikoma jumped excitedly.

"Yippie!"

---

Trebuchet knocked on the door.

"Aye Lass? You okay? It's not your fault I got hurt..." He said, rubbing the red sore mark on his cheek.

"It's just that your old man really really really dislikes me. So I'd thought he'd flip his shit when he'd see us together."

He bit his lip in apprehension, thinking that Brianna wasn't as sound as he thought.

---

Dusk sat on his bed, knees and pillow hugged against his chest.

"Oh god, what'll others think? I'm in a relationship with a sixteen year-old girl."

He squeezed his pillow, eyes widening a slight.

"That won't look good on a possible future job application..."

Nina can't stop thing about the kiss as she feel bad. "I can't be in love with Dusk.....I already have Chad, I feel like I'm cheating on him....." She feel frustrated as she get out of her room, walk passed Dusk door and walk to the door outside, "I'm going to swim!!" She shouted to her parents as she close the door behind. Her shouted is load enough to have everyone to hear.

@Noivern

"Swim?" Dusk lifted his head from his pillow, cocking a brow towards his door.

"But she's a fire type..." Dusk opened his door and called out from the doorway.

"Hey kid, aren't you a fire type? I so, isn't that a little dangerous?"

Brianna buried her face into her knees,

"I bet you fucking hate me now..."

She muttered stubbornly.

---

Kristina looked at Edal,

"...Do you think you should speak to Brianna, Dearest?"

She said with a concerned look on her face.

@Noivern

Nina stopped when she hear Dusk voice and turn around. "So? I'm a tough girl...." said Nina as she walk away and keep going to her special lagoon. "Well, time to cool off!" She take off her clothes, revel that she have her black swim suit underneath and she slowly put her feet on the cool water. "Dusk must think I'm still a kid.....hmph that jerk...."

@Noivern

Kenzie looked at her" later I'm tired" she told her" I didn't sleep at all" she say to her as she yawned" fine k do it" she say to her doing a pregencey test on her

Kenzie looked at her" with what" she say as she looked at Kendra" fine fine I do it" she say

"Heya, don't say that. Why would I hate ya? Come on. Gimme a good reason to why you think I see you like that."

He said, leaning onto the door.

---

Edal glanced over his shoulder at Kristina.

"She'll be fine. It'll all come clear to her in time." Tachikoma stomped closer, her claws clicking a little as she approached Edal.

"Mr. Obsidian-San? I know you are trying to protect your daughter but I believe that Mr. Trebuchet-San is the best option for her. He might not display it, but he is a formidible opponent in battle and he is more than enough to protect Brianna-Chan. If you want to make her happy, I suggest letting her do this. It'll be fine!"

Edal was lost in thought.

---

Dusk groaned, scratching his head.

"Well I'm coming to make sure you don't drown."

He stepped back into his room, passing by the Android shell. He paused briefy to glance at Mira's shell.

"I'll take care of her after I see Nina's supposed 'Tough Girl' swimming skills."

He strapped on his gear and armor, carried his rifle, and walked downstairs. He followed Nina's trail via Thermal imprint imaging software built into his mask.

Dusk came to a small clearing and looked around. It was a small Lagoon that had some large crashing waterfall nearby. He gazed upward at the concealing forest canopy and back down at the water. He saw some movement beneath the surface and walked closer to the shore, head propped at a sideways angle.

"Nina? Is that you?" He called out,

Kendra just sighed as she finished eating as she just put a hand on the wall she was worried she put her hand on her belly

Kenzie took both of their hands as she was going to do a pregencey test" sherry do you feel any dizziness" she say to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back