• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kendra just looked at him as she sighed looking back as she went in the holicopter

Katherine just hugged her auntie" auntie I'm scared" she say as she was scared she was still crying" mama" she cried rubbing her eyes

Kenzie just looked" what about blossom we need to get her too I don't know where he took Nina to" and say

Blossom was in handcuffs" let me go I want to see my mom Sharon" she screamed she was captured by the people in the holicopter

@JessBeth

"Okay 'Unnie'?" Mira picked her up and carried her to Heli 3 and sat down next to Dusk. He glanced out the window and turned toward Mira. He was about to speak but he saw a young girl on her lap.

"Mira? Who's this...?"

Mira's antenna pointed outwards in recognition.

"Oh, this is Unnie, I think...She was in the wreckage and I had to bring her with us. Poor thing...She was looking for her mother."

Dusk shuffled and gave Mira some room on the seat. Without warning all of the Jigibachi's passenger doors closed and sealed. One by one they all lifted off and rose into the sky. They then rotated and flew towards the Kalos region to the Iphil's Article 3 Manor.

Mira's antenna lowered as she heard Unnie cry.

"Hey hey...It's okay...Oh? Dusk is scaring you? Dusk please take off your headgear."

Dusk groaned and lifted his mask off of his face.

"There, happy?" He said, pretending to be friendly while inside he felt irate.

Dusk seemed to have enough of the constant prodding and scooted to the far end of the seat.

"Wh-Will you stop that, kid? It's kinda annoying..."

Mira laughed at Unnie and she settled into silence. After a few minutes she spoke to Dusk, causing him to jump a little.

"Dusk, I was really worried about you. You could've died." She was feeling like crying again but she held it in.

"I really think you passed. I was so sad...I-"

Dusk caught her off guard when he scooted closer to Mira and hugged her from the side.

"I'm sorry I scared you like that. It's okay now. I'm fine." Dusk paused and huffed.

"I just feel betrayed by Nina. I-I knew what was best for her and she didn't accept it. She fell in love with an adult, gross..." Dusk shivered in disgust and Mira glanced down at her feet.

"I don't know. You remember when you were eighteen? We were pretty close and you were older than me then, body-wise. You're just attractive to younger women that's all." Mira said with a smile. Dusk cracked a grin and scooted back.

"Well. If I was Trebuchet's age It would be a miracle." He looked at Trebuchet from across the cabin. He was doing something on his sync-pad and Servane was polishing his sword.

Katherine looked at her cousin as she poke her as she was scared" Nina" she sniffed looking at her as she was pouting she wants her mother

Kendra was trying to hurry to catch up to Jordan" wait up Jordan" she sag as she tripped

Nikki just did what she was told to do as she held to her mother' man mommy is heavy' she thought to herself

Kenzie had tears in her eyes as she grew up in this island it was burned down when she was little" it's gone again" she say sighing

The girl turned to Servane and saw a shiny object in his hands, not knowing it was a sword, she reaches for the sword.

"Shiny! Shiiiiny!"

She said, looking at the shining object.

@Noivern

Katherine just was crying harder as she was very sad about leaving the island" mommy" she cried as she was hiccuping

Kenzie look at the kid as she sighed as she was looking outside as she started to sing her moms lullaby that her mom used to sing to her [media]

[/media]

Servane quickly sheathed his sword and backed up.

"No No..." He giggled nervously.

"It'll hurt you if you touch it." Mira saw Kalos approaching the squad of Jigabachis and she vibrated with excitement.

"After all this time, I get to go back home!"

She could hardly contain herself as she felt the Heli bob as it dived downward to the region.

Kenzie saw Sharon got mad and slap dusk as she went to see Sharon" please don't do this Sharon I know what he wanted is wrong but we need help from him we can't go back home" she say a teardrop falling down

Kendra lay on her husband" are we there yet my love" she asked

Kenzie looked at her" I don't know" she say" should we call blossom what if the tonando got to the human world" she say a bit scared for her nieces

Kendra just looked outside as she sit up from her husband lap as it looked at kalos region as she sighed she hated humans she just hold to him she was scared a bit

Katherine looked at her auntie" auntie where are we going is Nina be okay I'm scared" she say holding onto her sleeve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back