• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom just sighed looking around" so mom what are we eating" she say grabbing sweets she wasn't allowed to eat sweets when she was grounded she ate a cookie

@JessBeth

Roxie just looked at them" let's go can I work with you please I can help" she say to the persons

Dusk flipped open the page and nearly dry-heaved at the image he saw. It was a photo of a heavily decomposing abdominal region of a cadaver. A strange tar-like substance covered the whole midsection and seemed to be the source of the decomposition. Dusk trailed down the page and read a short passage.

"Sure." Zachary said, after a minute of thought. "But be quiet and don't give us away." Zachary said. He entered the building.

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
15/6

The Hydrodroxahpine is working well as a bioweapon agent, although the initial purpose of the compound was supposed to heal any damaged tissue. In spite of regulated experimentation, the substance always destroyed any biological tissue; living or dead. It will be used in the future as a weapon and an agent to clean off organic residue on inorganic surfaces. Though the corrosive nature to bare skin may cause a problem for it being a possible cleaning 'magic bullet'. The study will continue as accorded.

Additional note: Do not expose to live sapient specimens. Corrosive decomposition causes immense pain to host.

Dusk was automatically intreuged with this morbid study Servane wrote about on this new asset for biological warfare. He was disgusted and interested at the same time. Ignoring the former he continued reading the study.

Zachary had gotten into the building and took out his phone, he got his phone out of his pocket and turned the noise and flash off for the camera. "Ok, where are the leaders?" He asked.

Blossom just pout as she sighed" fine fine" she say as she walked to find something to eat" wow look look at all the food" she say

Katherine looked at the food" hungry hungrh" she say getting carried she just look around" auntie where my toy my charmander toy" she asked poking her aunts cheek as she laughed

One of the maids approached Sharon and bowed.

"Ma'am, we have a wide selection of fine cuisine that our chefs can prepare if you please! Today's dinner special is a salmon cucumber salad and d'jon asparagus chicken." The Maid motioned to the kitchen, where a group of men in cooking garbs were preparing the banquet over stoves and friers. They moved to and fro, talking to eachother to keep all of them on track and to notify if the food is done.

"Oh wow....that was....amazing...." Sharon walk in and take a seat, put Katherine on the chair. "Um...excuse me, I need to speak with Dusk...." Sharon asked one of the maid.

@Noivern

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine was poking the food as she was picked she didn't want to eat the veggies she hated them" no I don't want it" she say pushing away the plate from her

"Sir. Duskburrow? Our valued guest, yes...he is on the 3rd story in the library. Take the stairs to your left, but you can also take the elevator."

The maid bowed again and went back to observing the chefs.

"Thank you...." Sharon smiles as she looked down on Katherine. "Now, Katherine, don't be a picky eater and eat! Blossom, I have to go see Dusk,I want you to feed her and I will undo you're punishment...." said Sharon as she stand up.

@Zeldafangirl

@Noivern

Dusk flipped through the pages. No matter how disturbing the images were, the text itself always fascinated him. He found out a lot about Servane's morbid forensic studies and wanted more of the study to read. After he blasted through the notebook and wolfed down every bit of info he sat on the Library's recliner. Bored.

"Stay here, Blossom and Katherine. I'll be right back!" Sharon left and go in the elevator. Once in the 3ed story, she is looking for a library and saw Dusk there, looking bored. She walk in without making a noises and said, "Hello?"

@Noivern

"That's right...." She smiles politely. She is a PokeHuman, Venusaur, but looking young. "I'm glad I found you, Dusk, I was getting worried of getting lost around this....place...."

@Noivern

"What do you wanna talk about something?"

Dusk put the notebook down on the table nearby and removed his mask.

"Is it something about Nina?" He asked, leaning sideways a little.

"Yes....I am very surprise that you willing to help Nina and all of us.....I am surpassed that you have this.....and that you cared about my daughter....are you and her friends?" Sharon as she looked a little happy if he is Nina friends.

@Noivern

"Yes, and I have to talk about something that happened..." Dusk glanced sideways and drew a breath. "Your daughter Nina was once infatuated with me. The messed-up part is that I'm almost eight years her senior."

"WHAT?! NINA IS IN LOVE?!" Sharon shouted as she cover her mouth. "Oh, my little girl finally found someone to love. Oh, I'm so happy for her! In love with....what? You?" Sharon stopped and look at him with a shocking look.

@Noivern

(Sorry guys, can't post much tonight.)

Gedeon returned to sit next to Vianne. The storm stopped soon afterwards and the vulpix pokehuman stuck her head out cautiously. "Is it gone?" She asks her friend rather timidly while glancing out the mouth of the cave. Gedeon followed her gaze and nodded hesitantly. It looked like it was done anyways.

Megus said:
(Sorry guys, can't post much tonight.)
Gedeon returned to sit next to Vianne. The storm stopped soon afterwards and the vulpix pokehuman stuck her head out cautiously. "Is it gone?" She asks her friend rather timidly while glancing out the mouth of the cave. Gedeon followed her gaze and nodded hesitantly. It looked like it was done anyways.
Cosmo go check on outside the island, ".....it safe....." He walk out the cave and see everything is a messes.

Katherine just ate her food as she didn't like it she hated veggies more then her father as she sighed as a maid give her dessert as she clap her hands

Kendra was just looking at her stomach" do you think the baby is okay after I fell" she asked Jordan really worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Back