• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kenzie just looked down" i'm sorry what happened maybe its best for me to leave for good let me just get my stuff nina is pobally scared of me" she say to her

Kendra just looked at him" let just think what best for our daughter" she say kissing him on the check while hugging his neck" do you want another child jordan" she say to him

"What are you talking about? You're not leaving and Dresden want you to stay with us..." said Sharon.

Jordan think about it. "Of course I do want another baby....but what if.....it don't like me?"

@Zeldafangirl

"I think it's pretty much useless at this point. No one in my age group, I'm a psychopath, and I'm being stalked by a man with a mirror-mask."

Dusk turned around and started walking towards the house.

"Thanks for caring, though."

Kendra just laughed a bit" the baby will love you honey I just need a doctor that is all" she told him kissing him" what if the baby not yours" she said scared

Kenzie just look at her as she smiled" but I went crazy and I couldn't control myself what if everyone hate me" she asked scared

The soldiers ran except for the hooded woman, taking Kristina off of her back and holds a knife to her neck,

"This woman will gladly be a part of--"

"N-No! I will not be taking part in... THAT!"

"Shut up when I'm speaking, bitch!"

---

Brianna was just writing in her diary, just out of boredom until she heard a loud thump coming from nearby, she then ran in the direction of the sound, finding Trebuchet and Tachikoma together with Trebuchet on the ground,

"Uh, Buch.. You okay there?"

She said, looking at him in worry.

@Noivern

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just laughed a bit" the baby will love you honey I just need a doctor that is all" she told him kissing him" what if the baby not yours" she said scared
Kenzie just look at her as she smiled" but I went crazy and I couldn't control myself what if everyone hate me" she asked scared
@JessBeth

"I'm fine..."

Trebuchet stood and shook his head.

"I just was bein' a jackass, that's all."

Tachikoma poked Trebuchet with her claw.

"You must be more careful, sir! The amount of physical trauma you have endured is off the charts!"

---

Edal threw off his helmet.

"I-Is that?"

He looked away from the surveillance camera feed.

"No, she died a long time ago. That can't be her..."

Servane loaded the Hydrodroxaphine firearms and threw Edal one.

"We have to do this ourselves." Servane said. Edal rose shakily and held the rifle tight.

"I shall see this with my own eyes." Edal said, slipping his helm back on.

Noivern said:
"I think it's pretty much useless at this point. No one in my age group, I'm a psychopath, and I'm being stalked by a man with a mirror-mask."
Dusk turned around and started walking towards the house.

"Thanks for caring, though."
Nina watched him leave as she signs.

Dusk sat at his desk and rested his chin on his arms.

"Welp. I guess I'll just be a conventional loner then..." He said, opening his laptop and staring at the screen.

"Am I too old? If I get a prosthetic body that is at the current age of eighteen-or-something, can I try again?"

Dusk pulled on his sleeve to reveal his wrist. Real skin.

"No, I couldn't be in an inorganic body...That's just wrong."

Dusk buried his face on his desk, head down.

"Is this how I am for the rest of time? Until my body refuses to work anymore?"

Outside, Nina is in the training ground. She practice Flamethower on the dummy as she sweating. "Dusk is such a coward.....believe that its hopeless.....he didn't even try...." Then she punch on the dummy with her fist. "If he just..." Nina didn't know what to say next as she keep practicing.

@Noivern

Kenzie just smiled as she hugged her she poked her cheek as she laughed" your my only family left" she say

Kendra kept kissing him bringing him inside as she was trying to have his baby not someone's baby they were doing it they were in their room

Brianna chuckled,

"You ARE a jackass... In a good way!"

She said, smiling.

---

The hooded woman removed her hood,

"Obsidian... Long time no see!"

She said sarcastically.

"E... Edal..? Is that...?!"

Kristina said, tears forming in her eyes,

"Edal... I-It's me... Kristina..."

@Noivern

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie just smiled as she hugged her she poked her cheek as she laughed" your my only family left" she say
Kendra kept kissing him bringing him inside as she was trying to have his baby not someone's baby they were doing it they were in their room
"Me? What about my kids and husband?" said Sharon.

Jordan just locked the room, leaving them alone as he doing it with her.

Kenzie just looked at him" of course and little Katherine I miss blossom all ready you okay" she asked

Kendra just smiled after they did it" God I love you so much" she say smiling a lot feeling good

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of boredom, Dusk pulled up a webchat with Spire. After the receiving end rang for a few seconds, Spire joined the chat.

"Yoooo~!" The Weavile whooped. Dusk never lifted his head up from his arms.

"Hey." Dusk said, waving at the computer screen.

"Looks like someone's got their mask off." Spire said, scratching his cheek. Dusk snorted a little.

"Yeah, like you are in the position to speak rat face." Dusk mocked. Spire wiggled his head a little.

"So, how's life outside the camp?" Spire asked. Dusk looked down at the desktop.

"Been going really shitty." Dusk murmured. Spire leaned closer to the camera.

"Oh really? Guessing that something bad happened?"

"Kind of."

"You're being really vague, Ivan."

"Call me Dusk."

"Hey don't get your panties twisted in a bunch..."

---

Trebuchet sprung up from his slouched pose and put his hands on his hips.

"I'm a good Jackass? Whoopie!" Trebuchet leaned over to Brianna.

"Got any ideas? Cos' I'm bored again."

---

Edal and Servane both opened the large double-doors to the garden of the Manor and stepped forward.

"What do you want." Edal said, refusing to even point his head at Kristina.

"You've caused enough trouble already, so tell me what do you want."

A few cybernetic soldiers stormed from the double doors and held their assault weapons at the woman.

Taking break from training, Nina just sit down and drink some water bottom. ".....Just a kid......" She is wondering herself. ".....am I really?.....' She shook her head.

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie just looked at him" of course and little Katherine I miss blossom all ready you okay" she asked
Kendra just smiled after they did it" God I love you so much" she say smiling a lot feeling good
"Me too....." said Sharon as she looking sad.

Jordan smiles. "Me too.....you know you never seduce me before....what made you do it?"

Kenzie looked at her" I can fly to the human world and get her if you want" she asked

Kendra just blushed" nothing I just wanted a change you usually do it and I" she say running to the bathroom

Brianna looked at Trebuchet smiled widely,

"Fuuuusion? Please?"

She said through her bright smile.

---

The woman laughed,

"Oh, just looking for a certain little GIRL..."

She chuckled, moving closer to Edal.

"What's wrong, don't wanna meet the person you left behind so many years ago? Look at her, she's still here... Kristina Painite... I wonder if she even forgives you..."

"Shut your mouth! You don't know what we've been through together!"

Kristina yelled, trying to escape her grip.

"Hey, stop squirmin'! You KNEW what he did to you..."

J'Kara said, holding her even tighter.

"No! I said for him to leave with Brianna to keep her save from YOU!"

Kristina said trying harder to escape her grip.

"Haha... Well, too bad it wasn't enough..."

She said before throwing Kristina on the ground.

@Noivern

"Is there a reason why you want my daughter? If you want her so badly, I may give her to you as long as directions are followed. If you keep her safe, allow me to to have full 24/7 observation, and you pay me the small sum of two-hundred dollars in US cash, I'd gladly lend her to you as long as you have a good reason to. I honestly believe she is safer with anyone else other than me."

Edal held out his hand.

"If you accept these terms, we have a deal."

Servane took a double-take at Edal.

"Minister Obsidian, what are you doing?!"

Edal stomped on Servane's foot and he fell silent.

---

Trebuchet shook his head,

"Huh Uh! 'Member Mira-Dusk blowin' her fuse when she saw us? That's the equivalent of suffacation, so I'm gonna haveta turn down yer offer, Lass."

---

Dusk tapped the desktop in apprehension.

"Spire, I'm going to get a fully prosthetic body."

Spire stopped all movement, an expression of shock.

Kristina looked at Obsidian in shock,

"Edal... Please look at me... I want to talk to you..."

She asked in a soothing tone.

---

Brianna frowned,

"Oh, right... Wait, how about a place I know?! Try not to tell anyone about it, though... Okay?"

She said, bouncing up and down.

@Noivern

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie looked at her" I can fly to the human world and get her if you want" she asked
Kendra just blushed" nothing I just wanted a change you usually do it and I" she say running to the bathroom
Sharon looked at her. "No.....let her be.....she wanna do this herself.....she'll be ok......she is my daughter...."

Jordan looked at her as he shake his head, "Hehe, cute..."

Nina stand up as she headed to the house, since she all sweating, she going to take a bath, she headed to the bathroom as she stopped to Dusk door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back