• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kendra just looked down as she didn't know what to do" i know but i don't have the heart to kill it either aboution i don't know what to do" she say to her

Nikki just looked at him" but my friends" she say looking down

Kendra just looked down" jordan wants to go back to the island after i'm all healed" she say to her a little sad

Dusk was slammed into the ground by something he didn't see. He flinched as his back hit the ground. The ears on his mask pivoting rapidly, and his mask's eyes were yellow, signifying surprise.

"Agh! Wh-What the helll? He turned his head.

"Nina!?"

Tachikoma stopped, waving her arms.

"Mr. Trebuchet! Anata wa jibun o kizutsukerudeshou!"

Trebuchet looked over his shoulder,

"Huh?" He was still running and wasn't paying attention to direction. He hit a tree and fell down, dazed.

"Darn it!" Tach cursed.

"I have to stop speaking my original language!"

"Hehe!! Surprised!" Nina laughed as she quickly get off of him. She sit on the rock as she fix her long black hair. "Its my first time I scared you, Dusk, oh I wish I have a camera to film it....oh wait...." Nina slowly get up and take out her camera that hide on the hallo tree. 'I did!" Nina giggle more.

@Noivern

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just looked down as she didn't know what to do" i know but i don't have the heart to kill it either aboution i don't know what to do" she say to her
Nikki just looked at him" but my friends" she say looking down

Kendra just looked down" jordan wants to go back to the island after i'm all healed" she say to her a little sad
"I understand.....it's you're choices....." Then she hear that going back to the their island home. "Really? You don't look happy about it...."

"Nikki......our home is on the island......we found it....you even born there.....' said Jordan.

Dusk got up and grunted.

"Hah, hah...Very funny kid. At least I don't squeal my head off if I find myself at the end of a gun barrel."

He teased, readjusting his mask.

---

Tachikoma wheeled up to a collapsed Trebuchet and uttered a few words.

"Torebyushetto-san, anata wa daijōbu kanji?" She shook her body and clenched her claws.

"Ugh. I guess I am feeling a bit homesick..."

She dragged Trebuchet to his feet.

"Trebuchet, you okay?"

Kendra just looked at her" i mean i do but i don't i... just don't want to leave you your my best friend the only friend i have back home is jordan" she say to her

Nikki just looked at him" don't you get it daddy the island is no longer there they distrued it" she say" its all in the sea our home is gone" she say as she felt tears in her eyes" you know what never mind" she say as she ran to the forest as she saw nina she didn't want to go back

"Aww, don't be a grumpy man, that will be a practice! If any girls wants to tease you by scare you like that, you should just pretend to scared and laugh along." Nina said as she put the camera away. "Now, listen here, if want a girl, you must pick out you're type!" She didn't see Nikki there.

@Noivern

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just looked at her" i mean i do but i don't i... just don't want to leave you your my best friend the only friend i have back home is jordan" she say to her
Nikki just looked at him" don't you get it daddy the island is no longer there they distrued it" she say" its all in the sea our home is gone" she say as she felt tears in her eyes" you know what never mind" she say as she ran to the forest as she saw nina she didn't want to go back
"Hey, long time ago, I asked you to don't go....but you said I wanna go out more while I spend more time with my husband...." said Sharon

Kendra just sighed" i know but nikki" she sighed" she don't want to go she likes it here" she told her" and plus i don't want to what happend to me and jordan to happen again i lost myself" she say to her

Nikki was watching as she was a bit shy around new people she looked up to nina as a friend she didn't know how she felt about her though

"What? Pick out my type?"

Dusk lifted the mask from his face and put it into his satchel.

"You mean finds girls who are the same type or who have a similar type?

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just sighed" i know but nikki" she sighed" she don't want to go she likes it here" she told her" and plus i don't want to what happend to me and jordan to happen again i lost myself" she say to her
Nikki was watching as she was a bit shy around new people she looked up to nina as a friend she didn't know how she felt about her though
"Oh right, Nikki......she dose like it here.....' said Sharon.

Kendra just looked at her as she sit on the couch" i don't know what to do what should i do" she asked looking at her

Nikki just sighed as she went in the house as she saw sharon and her mother talking

Ummm..." Dusk said, blank-minded.

"I-I guess I never really sought out anything special for the opposite gender. What do you think the best kind of girl would be for me? Enlighten me."

Noivern said:
Ummm..." Dusk said, blank-minded.
"I-I guess I never really sought out anything special for the opposite gender. What do you think the best kind of girl would be for me? Enlighten me."[/quote
"Hmm...." Nina slowly walk around him while look at him hard. " I know you not interested in girls like me, well my teenage age......I think you like woman.....same age like you or maybe...a little older..." Nina smiles.

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just looked at her as she sit on the couch" i don't know what to do what should i do" she asked looking at her
Nikki just sighed as she went in the house as she saw sharon and her mother talking
"Well, tell this to Nikki and Jordan...."said Sharon.

Kendra looked at her" well i be right back i'm going to speak to jordan" she say to her as she smiled going outside to speak to jordan" Honey" she say to him" um i don't know what to do here nikki loves it here maybe we can stay here for a while" she say bitting her lip

Katherine was running away from her cousins and her aunt to take a bath and a nap time she was hyper" you can't catch me" she say laughing

"And I'll most likely be available to females who are either three years younger or two years older. That's my etiquette. And I don't really know what I find attractive..."

Dusk shook his head again.

I also doubt anyone here is in my age group, I highly doubt."

Kendra looked at jordan" hey Jordan" she say as she sitting on the table" remember you said that you wanted to take me back home i know what i said but nikki really likes it here" she say as she sighed

Kenzie walked in the house" heyo" she called out as she saw sharon" hey what ya doing" she say trying to avoid what happen about a hour ago she didn't want her to know about her problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Noivern said:
"And I'll most likely be available to females who are either three years younger or two years older. That's my etiquette. And I don't really know what I find attractive..."
Dusk shook his head again.

I also doubt anyone here is in my age group, I highly doubt."
"Oh you will.....love come without warning.....and then when feel something in you're life.....well then..."

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra looked at jordan" hey Jordan" she say as she sitting on the table" remember you said that you wanted to take me back home i know what i said but nikki really likes it here" she say as she sighed
Kenzie walked in the house" heyo" she called out as she saw sharon" hey what ya doing" she say trying to avoid what happen about a hour ago she didn't want her to know about her problem
"Yay, going back home....and Nikki seem to don't like to leave here...."

Sharon saw Kenzie. " oh....nothing!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back