• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Nina walk out of her room and sea Katerine crying, "Oh boy......" She pick her and put her on the table. She check on her if she hurt anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen.

"Huh...Is there any food?"

She rummaged through the cupboards, looking for something to eat. She crabbed a box of crackers and halted.

"Oh right..." She said, putting the crackers down.

"I'm an android. Man, this form has a lot more limitations than I thought. I'm not hungry, just appetite probably. I guess I can download the data from a server to make this form of me feel like I'm full..." she pulled up a few holographic screens in front of her and scrolled through the list of data she kept in her cache.

"Uh?"

Mira glanced over her shoulder.

"Oh...hey Nina."

Mira disengaged her holographic cache quickly.

"Uh...so...Kenzie's a bit cuckoo, huh?"

".....um.....yea.....it the first time I seen it......" Nina said it as she looked a her. "Have you seen Dusk? When I check on his room, he was asleep. But when I come back later, he's gone..."

@Noivern

"Oh, I see." Nina go in the sink and wash her hand. Still thinking about Chad as she also thinking of what Dusk saying about him. "......wrong.....YOU'RE WRONG!!" She splash some waters and realize it. "Oh!"

Mira tucked her wide turtleneck collar over her mouth.

She's blind, she's in denial and wants to believe what I said wasn't true. But she must accept the fact that Chad was using her to his own advantage, no matter how heartbreaking it may be.

"So...you know Dusk was right about Chad? I mean, I'm not being a bad guy but he has a point. You gotta admit Chad has been very devoted to having the...'thing' with you."

"Dusk told you about this? What a big-mouth he is...." Nina wipe the table off the table. " You don't know about Chad.....Dusk is wrong.....Chad love me....and the only reasons that he left because my little sister and her new friend busted in his room and scared him off !!!"

@Noivern

Kenzie just sighed" its nothing i'm leaving" she say as she cried" i scared everyone i hate myself leave me alone sharon" she say leaving as she jump out the window as shse felt tears in her eyes as she went inside a cave seeing cosmo there" huh" she say as she back away" leave me alone" she say backing up to a tree

Katherine head was hurting like crazy as she was sniffing as she had water splashed on" KYAH" she say shielding her tail she hated water she was sitting on the counter

"Look, lemme debate this. Like it isn't wrong for you to love him, but you have to abstain from that kinda stuff. I might have no place to speak, but remember I have gathered data twice as long as you been alive. So I know a few things. You're young and you shouldn't do that kinda stuff until you're an adult! Don't allow yourself to be subdued by Chad's exploits, it's an obvious trick by seduction."

Mira looked at the tattoos on her forearm.

""Just trust me, you'll be better off not doing anything risky like that. I care for you Nina."

She grabbed both of Nina's palms and locked eyes with her.

"I don't want anything bad to befall you."

Katherine just looked at them" water bad" she say as she rn back to sharon as she was avoiding her nap time she was sneaking to her room she didn't want to take a bath she really hated water

Kendra just looked at katherine as she laughed as she walked toward sharon" so what you doing" she say sneaking up on her friend

Nikki just was spending time with her dad" hey daddy whats wrong with mommy" she asked tilting her head

She saw the tattoos of Mira forearms. Then when she take her palm hands and Nina look at Mira eyes. "......You're a funny one.....we just meet......" Nina start to giggle a little. "I mean, its like you know me......" She removed her hand away as she turn and put little Katherine down. ".....He'll be back...." Nina said it again.

@Noivern

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine just looked at them" water bad" she say as she rn back to sharon as she was avoiding her nap time she was sneaking to her room she didn't want to take a bath she really hated water
Kendra just looked at katherine as she laughed as she walked toward sharon" so what you doing" she say sneaking up on her friend

Nikki just was spending time with her dad" hey daddy whats wrong with mommy" she asked tilting her head
Sharon got scared for a second. "Don't do that, you know what happen if you sneak up on me I'll punch you...."

Jordan us sweat a little. "Um.....what do you mean?"

Kendra just laughed a little" oh yeah i forgot i'm sorry so are you okay" she asked as she smiled she was happy to have her friend" how about we watch i movie i missed hanging out with my best friend" she say happily

Nikki looked at him" nothing daddy uh daddy are we going to go back to our island" she asked not wanting to

Mira looked down at her feet.

"If only you knew..." She muttered, leaving Nina and going back upstairs. She went inside Dusk's room and closed the door.

"Now am I gonna juggle all these personas..." Mira shifted into Dusk.

"It's pretty hard to keep up these false personalities..." Dusk said, changing into XaXa again.

"How long can I keep it up. Wait! I know one way to relieve the weight of Mira off of my shoulders!"

Xaxa said, changing back into Dusk.

Mira is an android, and she was a service information gynoid back at Article 3. She all of a sudden up-and-left. I think Edal knew she was leaving, so he implanted her form and personality into my blackbox to preserve the memory of her. But why? She can't be that valueable..."

Dusk got a sudden relevation.

"I could rebuild her!"

Dusk pulled out his laptop and pulled up the former military file for Mira and studied it.

"So...her shell was a high-class Modalak-A/12-DD7 body. Customized by Edal himself. Gross, he personally handmade sculpted her entire body. Anyways I think I can buy the normal uncustomized version and sculpt it myself. Minus the tits...obviously."

Dusk pulled up a page for the Android shell Mira had, and his eyes widened.

"Jeeesus, $249.99 USD??"

Dusk facepalmed and rubbed his temples.

"Anything to keep my freak ability hidden."

He confirmed his purchase and saw that there were about three days until it's shipment.

"Okay. Just keep up the act until an anonymous package arrives at the door..."

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just laughed a little" oh yeah i forgot i'm sorry so are you okay" she asked as she smiled she was happy to have her friend" how about we watch i movie i missed hanging out with my best friend" she say happily
Nikki looked at him" nothing daddy uh daddy are we going to go back to our island" she asked not wanting to
"Oh...I love to...but I am still worry about my sister-in-law....." said Sharon.

"Our island? Oh yeah, well, we can go back when you're mother is healing...." said Jordan.

Kenzie was watching on a tree as she sighed as she sighed" what did i do" she asked herslef

Kendra just looked at her" what happend you can tell me" she say to her

Nikki looked at her dad" i don't want to go back i made a friend here" she say to him looking down" yeah i have my stuff home but i like it here i go to a good school" she say to her" nina is nice" she say to him

Nina start to go outside and climb up the tree, she is hoping to see Chad from the sky. 'Ah......I wonder if you real lying coming back, Chad......" Nina say it. "Dusk.....I wish you tell lies........I wish you can see what love is wonderful and maybe.......maybe...."

@Noivern

@DaManofWar

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie was watching on a tree as she sighed as she sighed" what did i do" she asked herslef
Kendra just looked at her" what happend you can tell me" she say to her

Nikki looked at her dad" i don't want to go back i made a friend here" she say to him looking down" yeah i have my stuff home but i like it here i go to a good school" she say to her" nina is nice" she say to him
"Huh? Oh....no....it's a family secret.....Kenzie didn't like to talk about it....." Nina look at Kendra and smile. "So......are you going to keep you're baby? Or not?"

Jordan looked at her. "Nikki, I promise you're mom that once we found each other, we'll return home....."

Trebuchet ran through the woods frantically.

"Boredom!" He called out.

"Fuck you Boredom!" He giggled, doing a cartwheel down a small hill.

Tachikoma wheeled after Trebuchet at a safe distance.

"M-Mr. Trebuchet-San! You'll get hurt if you run too fast! You'll trip!"

Trebuchet ignored her and kept being spastic.

"I don't care!"

---

Dusk attached his mask and stared at his laptop screen.

"Hm." He clicked a link sent to him by Spire. The page shifted to a music site and a video was displayed in front of him. Dusk read the title.

"Pogo - Wizard of Meh...Hm. Later, Spire." He closed the laptop and ran down the staircase and outside, not knowing what to do next.

Nina heard a shouted as she look at Tachikoma and Trebuchet, then she giggle. She smelled Dusk is outside and hide on top of the tree. Her eyes glow red as she spotted her prey, meaning Dusk, and she is ready to pounces him with a surprised. She slowly stay still when she see Dusk move a bit close to the tree. and then, jump out and land on top of him.

@Noivern

Kendra just looked at her" yeah i gonna keep it i'll have to tell Nikki and Jordan" she say as she smiled to her

Kenzie just went back inside as she try to avoid sharon as she sighed

Nikki looked down" we can't it was burned down" she say" it was burned down okay someone was after me and our home is no longer there" she say as she still have the scars from the burns

"Kendra....keeping the baby meaning it someone else child.....are you really ok with it?" Sharon said as she sound worried.

"Don't worry, we can re-build it...." said Jordan.

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back