• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Brianna looked into Trebuchet's eyes,

"A person who gives me self confidence, a goofball, someone who comforts me and someone who knows how to light up a room with only his personality..."

She said before giving Trebuchet a soft kiss on the lips.

---

Kristina clapped her hands,

"Edal, this is so fun, riding in a helicopter with you!"

She said, smiling.

@Noivern

(Dusk listened to some daaaaank tunes: [media]

[/media]) ((Wizard of Meh by Pogo))
Edal smiled under his visor.

"It's great to have you back..."

Servane called out: "eight minutes..."

---

Trebuchet wass at a loss of words. Multiple layered feelings that he couldn't differentiate from the other. It all happened so fast he nearly got a headrush.

"U-Uh..." Trebuchet shakily rose to his feet and smiled at Brianna and lowered his helmet to hide the embarrassment from his face.

( :o )(What a....um.....music video....)

Nina is sleeping in Chad room as she is dreaming something good as them turn into a nightmare. "Mm....no.....no....." She say it in her sleep.

Trebuchet wrapped his arms around Brianna.

"Um..I-I'm glad you feel that way."

---

A notification from Dusk's computer awoke him.

"Ah...What the fuck." He called out in surprise, getting up groggily. Suddenly, he heard the droning buzz of a Jigibachi helicopter nearby. Suspicious, he went to investigate.

---

"The island is in sight. Begin your descent, pilot."

The Jigibachi slowly lowered itself onto the lawn in front of the house. Edal stepped from the passenger compartment and walked to the house and knocked.

As she starting some nightmare, she suddenly wake up of the sound of the buzzing helicopter outside. "Ah!!" She sit up and check it on the window. "Who can it be?" She quietly said it.

Sharon woke up from the sound of the knocked. She put on the robe, walk down the stairs and then answered the door. "Yes?"

@Noivern

Edal stood there in the doorframe once the door opened.

"Huh. Why are you back here?" Dusk came from behind Sharon, rubbing his messy hair on top of his head.

Edal stepped past Sharon and Dusk and looked around.

"Is my daughter here?"

Dusk scratched his small beard.

"Yeah, she's off somewhere...I think?" Suddenly Dusk remembered.

"Uh, Gahsma? Can you copy my blackbox info onto a chip?"

Edal retrieved a small silver device from his pocket.

"Yes, Ivan. Hold still." Dusk turned around and Edal parted his hair at the nape of his neck to reveal a metal rectangle on the end of his spine. Edal inserted a cord from the device and into the blackbox. The download only took fourty seconds. Afterwards, Edal handed Dusk a chip with his copied info.

"Thank you, Minister Gahsma."

Sharon looked at them wondering what's going on. "Um....what going on, guys"

Nina take a peek down as she looking at Dusk,Edal and her mother.

@Noivern

Brianna looked at Trebuchet and chuckles,

"You never had someone love you like this, didn't you?"

She said, putting a hand on his cheek.

---

Kristina stepped out of the helicopter with Edal,

"Brianna..?"

@Noivern

Last edited by a moderator:
"No...It feels funny, though. In a good way." Trebuchet saw the sky now dark, he checked his wristwatch.

"It's pretty late. W-We should be going to bed..."

---

Edal started looking around, but Dusk approached him again.

"Hey Obsidian, who's this lady here?"

Edal turned towards Dusk witn a blank gaze.

"She is my wife." Dusk was already walking up te stairs.

"Don't care. I need to sleep."

(I'm very tired IRL right now...Lol)

"Huh?" Sharon say it as Dusk said she is his wife. As she watch him go up she trim to Edal. "Um....are you here for a visit?"

Nina is shocked to here Dusk say that as he see him coming up. Nina quickly hide to Chad room, but she in Dusk room. "Uh-oh!" She have to think of something as she hide under his bed.

@Noivern

(Then go to sleep!)

Brianna looked up at the sky,

"Your right... We should be heading home..."

She said and held Trebuchet Trebuchet's hand.

"Lets go..."

---

Kristina looked around,

"Where is she..?"

@Noivern

Kendra just fell asleep next to him as she smiled as she was happy to be a mom again

Kenzie just watch tv as she fell asleep while watching the tv

Katherine just was still asleep she was a heavy sleeper as she hug her doll

(Flight got delayed so I can rp for now)

Katherine just looked at her" but I had a nightmare" she say rubbing her eyes as she looked at her

Kenzie woke up as she fell off of the couch" kyah" she say as she walked to sharon" what's going on" she asked tiredly

Kenzie just yawned a bit" I can put her back to bed if you like" she say yawning" she just needs a lullaby" she say

Kendra woke up feeling horrible she just needed to throw up as she went to the bathroom downstairs she didn't want to wake Jordan" man this sucks" she say

"Sure thing, I have to go to the bathroom..." Sharon give Katherine to Kenzie as she go to the bathroom when she see Kendra. 'Oh sorry..." She is about to leave.

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra just sighed" it's okay" she say whipping her mouth as she was happy as she was humming a bit" don't go" she say she threw up again

Sharon stop as she rub her back, " There there...." She looked herself in the mirror and see a old hickies on her lower chest. " Kendra......at the warehouse you said I turn evil because Randolf change me?"

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra just looked at her" yeah rodaf changed you" she say to her as her cut from evil Sharon was showing she didn't want her to worry it looked infected' crap' she thought

Kendra looked at them" I don't know all I know it was scary you were acting like you loved him" she say to her" and u cut me" she say showing her the cut on her arm

"Kendra listen.....you say that I act I love him....and this hickies appear old.....if he touch me.....meaning we did that......" Her face make a horror look. "Do you think I could....." She don't want to say it.

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back