• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Brianna hugged Trebuchet from behind in fear, her body was shaking uncontrollably and she was sweating in stress, the video horrified Brianna so much, her skin became a bit pale itself, she was too shocked and horrified to even speak.

@Noivern

Last edited by a moderator:
( Describing the Video made me instantly think of this [media]

[/media] )
Trebuchet felt Brianna hug him and he snapped out of a trance.

"Aye? Ya okay? Don't worry...It scared the shit outta me too."

Trebuchet was able to pry himself from Brianna and dust himself off.

"How about...That's enough pod time for now."

Tachikoma's pod doors opened and Trebuchet stepped out. Tachikoma looked at Trebuchet from the side.

"I'm terribly sorry sir...I shouldn't have kept that in my media library..." She said, embarrassed.

Brianna ran to Trebuchet and clung to him, not wanting to let go,

"M-My... G-God..."

She stuttered, hugging him even tighter then before.

@Noivern

Dusk looked down at Nina with wide eyes.

"Really? You'd do that for me? After all I've done?"

Dusk scratched the side of his neck.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt..."

---

Edal picked up the rifle and lifted the stock to his shoulder.

"Hm...I have never seen a semiautomatic rifle like this. It doesn't even have a magazine. The rounds are fed into the gun from the top."

Servane nodded and gathered his files.

"Indeed, this is my own design. It is a Durokov model 40 varient. It's ingenious design of the top-fed ammunition and five-round capacity makes it a great DMR for this kind of bullet."

---

Treuchet seemed to be getting irritated.

"Come on, I wanna do stuff! I can't do jack if y'all stuck to me like glue."

Trebuchet sighed.

"What do ya want..."

Noivern said:
Dusk looked down at Nina with wide eyes.
"Really? You'd do that for me? After all I've done?"

Dusk scratched the side of his neck.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt..."
"Of couse...that way, you will stop nagging me......" Then Nina start to yawn. "Right.....getting sleeping...." She start to rub her eyes.

@Noivern

Brianna let go of him and started breathing faster, as well as shake more violently.

"Haa... Aaa..! IT HURTS! GAAAHH..! ERRUGH..!"

She said, grabbing her throat and started taking heavier breaths as she started to cry in pain, but each breath she took was even more painful, she got down to her knees and started to hyperventilate but it just made the pain even worse, she didn't know what else to do but cry, images ran through her mind of her mother's corpse being dug up by Servane and it going into a large tube.

@Noivern

"Oh, Ha ha. I'm really feeling the friendship." Dusk said unenthusiastically

"How am I Nagging you, huh?"

Dusk asked, tilting his head in question.

---

Servane handed Edal another weapon.

"Here's another weapon made for the Hydrodroxaphine especially. It is a Skurbun M417 carbine. It follows a mainly typical shell similar to those of the SCAR varients.

---

Trebuchet stepped back.

"Uh...Holy shit. Uh...Calm down? Oh jesus,,,Uh!? How do I...?!"

Tachikoma was wheeling around frantically.

"What do we do?!"

"Fuck!"

"Sir! What can we do?!"

"Fuck!"

"Mr. Trebuchet...?"

"I Didn't sign up for this..."

"Sir!"

"Shit..."

Tachikoma slapped Trebuchet with her claw.

"Get ahold of yourself Mister!....Oh, Sorry."

She backed up and gave Trebuchet some space.

"Anna? Uh...I dunno whatta do!" Trebuchet was tugging his green hair out of anticipation and fear.

Nina is getting sleeping. "Yea.....Listen...I have to go to sleep..." Nina just push him out of her room. "Good night...." She close the door and went to bed.

@Noivern

Brianna tried to stand up, but her dizziness was overtaking her fast, causing her to collapse on the floor.

"Rrrugh... G-Get Dusk! OH PLEASE!!"

She said, rolling left and right, clasping her forehead as the painful images became clearer.

@Noivern

"Wow..." Dusk cut his eyes at the closed door.

"I'm really feelin' the love y'know!" He yelled at the door.

He started walking down the stairs, but then Trebuchet literally tackled Dusk.

"Hey!" Dusk said, "What the hell?"

Trebuchet got up and frantically gestured as he spoke.

"Uh Anna's having a seizure or something and I dunno what I should do and she said that she needed me ta get ya and now I think she's gonna die!"

Dusk shoved past Trebuchet and spotted Brianna in a pained frenzy.

"Anna?" He croaked.

"SERVANE, STOOOP! LET GO OF MY MOTHER! SHE DOESN'T WANT THIS! SERVAAAANE!"

She loudly and painfully moaned as she was rolling around on the floor.

@Noivern

"Argh..."

Dusk gritted his teeth and hoisted Brianna up and grabbed her shoulders.

"Anna! It's just a delusion! Snap out of it!"

Trebuchet and Tachikoma kept their distance.

Brianna looked at Dusk, her breathing slowed down, but her painful expression, breathing and shaking remained.

"...It still hurts... Every breath I take... Feels like a trillion tiny needles in my lungs... It just won't stop... Its so painful and unbearable..."

She said as more tears fell from her eyes.

@Noivern

"Just..."

Dusk tried to search for words.

"Wh-What brought it on?"

Tachikoma wheeled closer.

"Mr. Ivan, I feel like it may be PTSD causing her pain..."

Katherine just was holding onto her aunt while she sleep as she smiled

Blossom looked at her phone as she felt horrible what happened to her and felt bad about her sister she been crying all night as she walked back to the house

( passed out at my computer xD )

"Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. All you have to do is calm down and breathe lighter...Just calm down and think of something good. Like think of any happy memory."

Dusk bit his lip, unsure.

Blossom yawned as she got up as she walked back to the house she had to go to school as she went inside the house looking for something to wear as she was still a little upset about yesterday that she upset her sister blossom was doing the dishes as she was ready for school she didn't know if she was grounded or not

Katherine was still asleep holding onto her aunt shirt as she smiled glad she was back she was a late sleeper she didn't like to be woken up early

---Morning---

Nina is still in her bedroom, still sleeping. She can't stop think about Chad and can't believe that he left. "Chad....." Nina whispered his name as she thinking of what Dusk said to her that Chad didn't really love her and just after her body.

@Noivern

@DaManofWar

Blossom knocked on her mom door as she made pancakes as she smiled" morning mom I made pancakes" she say

Blossom looked at her as she smiled" yup I tried my best I did the dishes too" she say as she gave her to the tray of food" she had s little pancake batter on her face

Blossom just looked down as she sighed" no" she say to her as she looked at her sister she wasn't speaking that much to her sister

"Now, Nina, that's not very nice to you're sister.....I'm sure you did you're best...." Sharon smiles. "Now why do you two go down and see breakfast!"

Nina turn and walk down the stairs but instant of eating breakfast, she is waiting for Blossom.

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back