• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Nikki was drawing on her dad face" WAKE UP DADDY" she yellled as she pulled a prank on him as she put water all over him as she laughed" you can't catch me" she say running

"Woah, that creepy asshole?"

Trebuchet crossed his arms on his collar.

"You're his daughter?!" Trebuchet eyed Brianna in an uneasy way.

---

"Uh?" Dusk felt his chest through his shirt.There was a faint pulse.

"I felt it. So now..?"

"Guys heart get beating so fast when any woman or cute girls come close together....well you're don't see me as a cutie lady...." Said Nina.

@Noivern

Kendra just looked at them as she she giggled hearing her daughter" my daughter like to pull pranks anyways lets look for them" she say

Katherine went downstairs as she held her hand" i want to play outside can we go to beach" she asked cutely

Nikki laughed" i got you daddy" she say as she laughed

Kenzie walked to the beach as she saw the guy dusk as she smiled blushing a bit" hi there i'm Mckenzie" she say to the guy as she was watching her niece a bit

@JessBeth @Noivern

Brianna nodded and looked down,

"Yeah, I just look more like my mother, thats all... But he isn't as bad as you think... Or how he looks..."

@Noivern

Noivern said:
"You're not exactly old as me..."
Dusk said, scratching his neck.

"So I guess that's why."
"Next .....guys show interested in girls.....by looking at her only......wanna talk to her.....spends a time with her......Oh, hi, Aunt Kenzie!!"

@Noivern

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenzie just smiled" hows my niece doing" she say as she smiled to her as she was looking the guy kenzie never liked a boy before as she looked at him" um where is your sister anyways" she say trying to ignore that she was blushing

Kendra just walked slow with sharon as she smiled going to the beach" so what you want to do" she say as she sat on the sand putting her feet in the water enjoying the water

"I need a fresh air...." Sharon smiles.

===============

"Oh she is, she may be around you're age, I think...." Nina smiles. "Aunt Kenzie, I want you to meet my friend, Dusk!"

@Noivern

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenzie looked at him" its nice to meet you" she say as she smiled" Hello there dusk" she say remebering what she did she went crazy when she was trying to rescue her niece

Kendra just looked at her" okay" she say as she smiled as she tripped over a rock" ow" she say as she got back up using her crutches for support

Brianna looked at Trebuchet,

"So... Trebuchet... Can I... Try something with you? Please?"

Brianna said looking down,

"Its just a trick I stole from Team Meteorite..."

@Noivern

Trebuchet rubbed his shoulderpad and tossed around a spherical stone.

"Sure..."

Trebuchet made the stone float in midair.

"As long as it doesn't hurt me...THAT much."

---

"Wait..." Dusk took a double-take.

"Uh...I can see the resemblance."

Kenzie just looked at her" Nina" she gave her a death glare" what really happen" she asked firmly she looked at dusk" you don't have to be shy i'm shy too i used to be a slave back when i was a kid" she told him knowing his pain" sometimes i go crazy thats what you saw at team metroite" she say

Brianna grabbed Trebuchet's hand and ran into the forest with him.

"Don't worry! This won't hurt a bit, Buch!"

She said as she ran with him.

@Noivern

"What an asshole."

Dusk cut his eyes at Nina and turned towards Kenzie.

"She doesn the rudest things ever...Welll...Would killing someone be rude?"

---

Trebuchet stumbled a bunch over tree roots.

"Ah! UH... where are we going?"

He asked, lifting his helmet up a little.

Kenzie just sighed" that girl" she sighed" do you know what happened i might gotta tell sharon about this" she sighed" anyways yeah i'm the famous Mckenzie" she laughed a little she just watch the waves as she felt relaxed as she text sharon' catch nina i know she did something to blossom she's missing' she text her" yeah she can be trust me i killed people before only cause i was foruced to" she say as she sighed

Kendra just looked at sharon" anyhow i thisnk i will keep the baby i was thinking about it i don't think i have the heart to kill it its not me will you help me if i stay here with my family" she asked giving her the puppy pout she always does it when she wants something from her best friend

"Uh...Alone? Why? And..."

Trebuchet threw off his helmet, it thunking against a tree.

"My helmet is sweaty."

---

Dusk spat out his hair and shuffled his body.

"So what now..?"

Kenzie looked at him as she shifted a bit" uh I'm not sure uh we can go for a walk" she say to him" I never had a friend besides my family when I was 10 I was kidnapped by someone evil I had to save my family from her so I gave up myself to save them" she say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back