• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kenzie had fire in her eyes" WHAT" she yelled pulling her ear as she went to her sister in law" Nina has something to say why blossom is missing " she say

Brianna lifted an arm,

"We've became... Treanna I think... Jesus Christ this feels so weird..."

She said, lifting two more arms,

"Eeeyup... We're definitely Treanna... Hey! Lets go surprise the others!"

@Noivern

"Aw..."

Trebuchet felt sick to a stomach that wasn't his.

"This feels so wrong...But okay. Wait...I control the left side...So I'm right brain?"

Trebuchet was confused, and started slightly moving his side's limbs.

"Whaaa???"

---

Mira's antenna pivoted and she stepped out of the house.

"Hm. What to do..."

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie had fire in her eyes" WHAT" she yelled pulling her ear as she went to her sister in law" Nina has something to say why blossom is missing " she say
Sharon is brushing Kathrine hair when she see Kenzie pulling Nina ears and drag her here. "Kenzie, why are you pulling her ears? Blossom missing? Missing of what?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenzie looked at her as she let go" well blossom went to the outside world" she told her" I think they got in a fight that why she left" she say

Katherine was smiling as her hair was getting brushed" outside world scary bad humans " she say she felt weird her dad wasn't after her she just bite on her lip

Brianna starts moving the limbs on her side,

"Wait, I think we share internal parts like our brain and... I control the right half of our fuse which means... You control left... Alright, lets try to walk... You step first..."

@Noivern

"Uh..." He stepped forward, slowly getting the hang of it.

"Ah! I see! All we have to do is follow a rhythm..."

---

"Hm."

Mira looked in the mirror.

"The facial consistency feels like actual skin. But what from the body readings say is that the skin is a fiber rubberized silicon hybrid."

Mira looked into her dress from the collar.

"And the body detail is creepily accurate. Like someone was into robotic schoolgirl fetishes..."

Her tail waved slightly.

"But still. I don't know why I was assigned this shapeshifting form via genetic tampering."

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie looked at her as she let go" well blossom went to the outside world" she told her" I think they got in a fight that why she left" she say
Katherine was smiling as her hair was getting brushed" outside world scary bad humans " she say she felt weird her dad wasn't after her she just bite on her lip
"SHE WENT TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD!!!!!" Sharon yelled so loud that everyone can hear her in the island.

Nina sink down as she scared of Mom angry yelled.

Katherine got really scared as she cover her ears from her aunt yelled

Kenzie just looked at her as she gulp" yeah how do we get her back we can call her cellphone" she say

"YOU LET YOUR SISTER GO OFF ON HER OWN IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION!!!" Sharon yelled as look at Nina.

"W-Well, it's her fault! She make me really mad yesterday....and well...." Nina is panicking trying to make excuses.

"Nina!! You are so grounded FOR A YEAR!!!" Sharon shouted again as she suddenly get coughing hard.

Katherine was scared as she started to cry covering her ears from the yelling" auntie " she say scared

Kenzie looked at Nina" hm...." She say knowing she was hiding something" Sharon you ok" she asked worried" let's get you back to bed" she say

Trebuchet smirked internally.

"You bet."

---

Mira heard some commotion from outside so she ran out of the house and approached Sharon and Nina.

"Whats going on?"

Sharon coughing a lot as she got help from Kenzie. '....Just punishing my daughter....." Sharon cough again as she is going back to her house.

Nina watches as her mother, aunt and cousin left to their house. Nina didn't say a word.

Blossom just got to the human world as she smiled getting a call from her mom" hello" she say putting her ear on the phone

Kenzie just looked at her" your just sick along with Katherine" she say" I want you to rest back to bed" she say

"I'll be fine....just give me my phone...." Sharon got her phone and calling Blossom cell. Once she pick up, "I want you to come back home!!"

Blossom just sighed" I can't mom the ship won't come back for two weeks I'm a little scared I upset big sister she still calls me a baby am I grounded" she say going in the forest

Blossom just sighed" I just wanted to prove myself I'm strong to big sister to myself" she say as she thought she saw her aunts her mom sisters" I'm not a kid I'm 14" she say

"Sweetheart......." Sharon have a feeling that she'll never listen and not coming back. "You're not going to change you're maid?"

Blossom sighed as she looked down " I really can't the ship won't come back until 2 weeks I get on it than I'll call everyday for a update does aunties live here mommy" she asked" I'll come back I promise" she told her

Back at the manor...

Servane sipped his sweet iced tea and flipped his page. The red hardback was titled, Obituary: The Durguan Genocide. A mass-murder terrorism mystery. Edal stood about ten feet away from Servane's seat. They both were in the library and Edal was searching for a book to read himself.

"Hm...Sci-Fi doesn't sound that bad...But..." He skimmed the shelves slowly, reading each title.

A Audino in a maid's garb approached Edal.

"Minister Gahsma, the silverware and china are cleaned and polished to perfection." She said, smiling. Edal looked over his shoulder.

"Well done Beth. You are relieved of your duty. You done an awful much miss, you deserve a day of sloth and leisure."

Beth's eyes lit up.

"W-wow, Thank you sir!" She bowed and strode out of the room. Servane spoke to Edal without looking up from his Novel.

"That was awfully charismatic, Gahsma."

Edal chuckled.

"Please, call me Obsidian from now on."

"Yes Minister Obsidian sir..."

Blossom just sighed" yes ma'am I'll come back home when I do come home your not grounding me right" she say" I just let Nina got the best of me I guess" she say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back